My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Suck him off. Works every time.

BEAT HER HARDER, ASSERT DOMINANCE

rape her dad to show dominance

You Timestamp it you fucking faggot

>cops ..or take some action on the man

if you're serious though call police retard

he punched her in the butt?

Report him to the goddamn police. It's not rocket science.

See if you can match or beat his high score on the other side. She'll love you forever.

Post pics when you're done. Timestamp too.

say nothing he'll probably kick the shit out of you too.
you're already so feeble and weak you came online to ask questions

Send nudes

Post pics of her naked. To... document it.

>she was a bad lil girl.

You can have the next beating, calm down son.

Probably hit her where he thought bruises wouldn't show.

Call the cops on the fucker

Rule 34 demands this and you post video

/this

Time stamp or GTFO

Ask her what she did wrong, and learn that that thing she says, it's something you're gonna have to beat her for when she starts shacking up with you.

Then ask her dad what technique you should use on her to get good results. backhand, fist, belt...

Take her out of town, somewhere where she can't easily be found. Police.

Alternatively, police station with her.

Take this, and blow off his fucking head. Nobody touches OPs girl and gets away with it.

Okay, But what will happen to her dad tho?
She lives with her dad and her mom died 4 months ago. She doesn't have a job.

Even if this is fake:

Socially sensible route: Go to the police. Should be obvious. He likely has a history of doing this to her anyway, so legal action is best action.

Actually sensible route: Beat his ass. It's your responsibility as the man in her life now. It's not him anymore, it's you. Protect what's yours. You aren't just getting back at him or anything, it's not a cathartic release. This is something you can't let stand. Couples have to cover each other's backs, do your part.

timestamp or it didn't happen.

>Sameguy

Also ,he beat her and you're so upset that... you drove her toe the hospital where she got checked in, and already had the IV removed, and posed on a hospital bed?

You fucking summerfag noob. GTFO.

Dude I really don't know what to do in this situation but you definitly should show that you support her

Shaking ... with the uncontrollable urge to masturbate? I sure am.

This got me hard.
Keep posting

Time stamp and tits or GTFO

Tell her it'll happen again if she doesn't suck your cock

Do you have a job? Go live with her or ask her to move to your place you fucking cheap fuck.

Beat her dad up ya pleb

Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait

>ives with her dad and her mom died 4 months ago. She doesn't have a job.

Depending on age foster care ?
If not he can't do shit also look into restraining order

As this guy says. She WILL respect and "love" you more if you beat the shit out of her dad. However, he may retaliate, and women forget VERY easily.

No more bumps until we get a Timestamp.

Depends. If you're in highschool and both underage, call the cops. If you're both adults, turn around and run and never talk to her again. If she's an adult its up to her to keep herself safe. If she knows her dad is like that, and she puts herself in that situation rather than call the cops herself and have him jailed for assault, then she's got a whole lot of emotional issues you don't want any part of.

Or if she is an adult, and the cops are arresting him right now and she's somewhere safe and away from him, then smoke some weed and calm the fuck down. Let the police handle it, anything you try and do is only going to make everything worse.

lol - that ain't shit. Tell her to suck it up. Here's a pic of my wife.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

That's a tattoo faggot

Only reasonable answer so far

Age of op and girlfriend would help

get a different girl
if your prime rib steak came from the butcher that battered and bruised you would take it back, get a refund and go to a different butcher

this one is LITERALLY damaged goods, return her, shop else where

we can see the vials of fake blood you idiot

how old is she?

Go eat her dad's ass

Also photo document your claims ask her more info on this have her move in with you if that's an option as well or someone she can trust and would be able to do so. Also it's optional but maybe see about talking 1 on 1 with him and if you feel like you can beat his ass do so.

dont date hillbillies you moron.

lol Beat or Eat?

ask her why she left the kitchen

lol @ fake blood comment.

Yes, I work at Wendy's. Good idea, But she has to work. I can't take care of her with my salary.
Thank you. She's 22.

those are some serious man hands

Well if OP's pic is her, her DOB is in 1998, according to her wristlet.

that toll doh

You say that like its a problem. She's 22. Of course she'll have to get a job. That's what adults do.

Are you a chef at Wendy's?

Welp she'll need to job hunt in the process of all this look into one bedrooms you guys can share. Both need to save every bit of cash if you plan on living together and if she sues for money mental abuse physical and emotional she should hold onto that money as well. Look into to advice from the Police station as well. OP get the ball rolling right now. Also post what's going on atm get on that phone ASAP. Think you can even tell hospital what happened they can make a case on the dad and also help with your police report and they will likely show up as well.

keke

He'll probably be arrested and go to jail pending a trial, where your gf will likely have to testify (and maybe you, and whoever else is familiar). It'll be a giant, messy hassle, but if the dad's really a category-5 douchebag, it'll be worth it.

Her not having a job is irrelevant. Go get one.

>22
>Has a girlfriend who looks fit enough to work

Again, get the police involved, have her stay with you, have her get a job. If she tries to refuse, do it anyway.

OP and GF's dinner for a WHILE

You scored a girl with daddy issues. Those are the best.

Those are legit vacuum tubes and IV catheter. Its more likely that the blood was drawn from a vein and then played with/splattered on her ass. Classic blood play

True that refusal part because it will end up worst.

plaster on arm?
hospital tag on wrist?

... am i missing something? did she have to go to hospital and get a fucking drip for a little beating? OP is full of shit, also no one beats someone in the waist, get a fucking life op

If serious get her out out of there and call the police and/or fuck him up. If he's bigger/a badass no shame in taking a cheap shot(slam forehead into his nose/kick out knee). Be prepared to be arrested, tell the truth.Just get her out first. Don't let this stand.
If bait good job.

Those bruises are from her fuck buddy being too rough with her. Don't believe me? Call the police and watch her say he didn't do it.

Ask her how great her daddy's cock felt as it was pulsing inside of her pussy filling her with cum.

Because those are rough sex bruises, not beating bruises.

Protip: Her real (black) boyfriend was the one who beat her up.

Is your gf a 30 year old dude with nail polish? It's okay, i'm just trying to figure this out..I'm literally upset too. I'd call the police and file a police report.