Pedos keep trying to convince everyone that sex with kids is ok. Serious question here...

Pedos keep trying to convince everyone that sex with kids is ok. Serious question here. Asides from the psychological trauma, is it even possible for an adult to have sex with a child without causing permanent injury?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mean like raw dogging their asshole like a sex toy?

You tell me, pedo. What are the options? What do you people even do with kids?

I know there's cases where they end up severely damaged and even sterilized, and also cases where they don't.

wasn't there a big exposa back a few years a go the vatican gave out churches how to seduce kids how to fuck them with out hurting them and how to cover shit up

i mainly want to give and recieve oral, and some heavy petting. but most of the time i would just want to cuddle. the thought of fucking a child makes me feel queasy. that's just not right.

oh look another pedo boogyman shil thread

still counting on the masses being brainwashed since they were toddlers about the pedo boogyman to distract them from real shit that is fucking them up and using their actual power to go after them instead of the governments fucking them over.

That... doesn't really sound like such a big deal. Are you representative of most pedos or are you the exception?

i'm only one person, mother fucker.
my two friends are that way.
and most pedos i've actually talked to simply abhor the idea of inflicting pain and suffering on a child, so i dont know, maybe anyone who thinks fucking some child pussy is physically painful and traumatic for the child wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

Oldfag, its time for you to find a new home
>4chin is shill
>redshit is double shill
>there is no place sacred
Time to go out and procreate

You shut your filthy little mouth, goyim. Nothing is more important than stopping white males from having sexual thoughts about children. They are the single most destructive force on the planet. It is worse to molest a child than to kill a child and you must hand over your right to privacy and freedom of speech to make sure it never happens.

Is there a good alternative?

mastodon, gnusocial

What was the gist of it? Minus the covering things up bit

Starting when I was 7 to about age 10, I had sex with my older step brother, who I had a huge crush on. I didn't really know what sex was, and we never did anything that penetrated me, just oral and a lot of rubbing this on that, but it was all very exciting for me. I would have freaked out if he actually fucked me though. I'm 22 now, and he's 30, married with a kid. I honestly don;'t think he's a pedo, we were just having fun after being left alone all the time when our parents went out.

thats hella gay user
but probably more common than most are willing to believe

Umm... I'm not a guy, and no, there will be no tits.

>Asides from the psychological trauma, is it even possible for an adult to have sex with a child without causing permanent injury?

Fucking hell no. Who are the stupid fucks spreading this misinformation?

If we are to fight for our couse it has to be with all the truth and information on our side.

prior stretching, as in several months or years. and lots of lube. according to rumors on the darknet, anyways.

Then you are a guy faggot.

the thing is when a pedo is caught they stop treating them like a human being.

remember that a pedo could be a mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, or even a child.

the list goes on.

true story my first girlfriend has permanent damage from being molested as a baby, can't have kids

i will let you choose to believe what you want to believe user
also thanks for sharing your story

>even a child
>Still considered rape
>Still considered sexually deviated

Sometimes I wonder how it all got so fucked up.

so... only oral, heavy petting, and various forms of rubbing?

well yeah but what im trying to say. is that once they leave jail they have to register, banned from certain areas, and more.

i think jail is enough they get beaten. they fear for their lives.

you dont have to go to jail or get beaten to be afraid of living, user

has anyone ever wonder how much pedo propaganda there is.

like peter pan
and leon the professional

At least cover all aspects if you're going to hand out information, before someone goes out and does something stupid. Stretching, yes, you can start at age 3-4 the earliest but you can't penetrate a girl until she's started puberty, around 8-10 and even then you can only get the tip in.

Basically, according to old as fuck psychologist thesys.

But even then there are risks on harming the child if it is done without their consent, if the attitude of the guide (which should always be the adult and not the other way around for obvious reasons) is in any way aggresive and threatening for the children or if you are too rough with the privates of them.

i think that was crimen sollicitationis

>Not sure if the sickest or hottest post in the thread

Can confirm. Oral only.
Maybe penetration if they're okay with it, but I imagine most aren't since popping your cherry is fucking painful.

Since the thread didn't die and my mates at NSA are sleeping or something, next question;

What happens when the children grow up? Do you lose attraction and love? Implying there ever was love.

...or half of it or even the whole thing if you're small.

nobody knows, user
its not worth thinking about, the answer will only lead to suffering

I usually only date chicks, but decided to date some faggot who looked extremely young for his age, and had sex with a "trans guy" who looked like an 11 year old boy for 2 months. I don't know, I might be a sick pedo.

>implying humans are monogamous

not that i condone or promote this degeneracy

Motherfucker...

i had sex with my babysitter when i was 11. shit was cash but nothing really came of it because i couldn't cum back then so i was just doing it until i got bored.

user please
forget the question was even asked
do it for me
do it for you so you can sleep at night

so this was last year huh?

Once they grow breasts and their hormones fully kick in they have a much larger selection and want to experiment with different guys. I pity the fool who thinks his 13 year old girlfriend is going to be loyal.

... Wait... what?

fake and gay

Seems the logical thing to happen.

Baby don't hurt me...

shield your eyes user
reality is painful, you must reject it
take this 2d injection, it will help

Sex tourism is a thing. And that place is a hellhole. My guess is that with $500 american dollars you can live well for a couple months.

Did he ever jerk off on your ass, since you wouldn't penetrate your lady parts.

Pretty sure she's hours from dying.

>tfw you will never have a 7yo who will please you

fuck you, die rapist!

Moar! My dick has never been harder.

>Tfw you will never have a little cutie who will love you

Fuck you disguusting people

>>love
lol fag

this is Sup Forums.. why are you even here?

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Wipe your ass

It makes me sad that I will never get to lick a nine year old's anus.

Check them!

Sorry, but even as a libertarian who doesn't agree with the majority of what the government does, I do not agree with you.

There are so many potentially negative factors to having sex, that you need to be mature enough to fully consider the consequences of engaging in it. Children and even young adults simply do not have the life experience to understand what they're getting themselves into.

Having children requires the means to financially support both yourself and the child, as well as being capable of raising a child in the most happy and safe environment possible for them to thrive. Most people, especially in 2017 with the value of money having gone significantly down since paedophilia laws were put in place, simply don't have the means to care for a child. That is just one reason.

STDs also require financial means, especially in the case of something as awful as HIV, and giving it to a child literally ruins their life and may as well be a death sentence.

Then there is the way it mentally shapes a child for the rest of their life. If done in a way that doesn't traumatize the child, it will ultimately change how they grow up and how they view sex, but may also lead to them feeling depressive when they finally understand that they were taken advantage of at an age where they really had no idea what they were doing. In a negative environment, I shouldn't even have to explain why we don't want that.

So, no, paedophilia is not something we should encourage, and frankly the age of consent should be raised to 21, because most people are not fully self-aware until that age or later.

>you need to be mature enough to fully consider the consequences of engaging in it.
THIS IS ALWAYS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING ARGUMENT
SEX IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND PENIS GOES INTO VAGINA MOUTH AND ASS AND VARIOUS OTHER COMBINATIONS
IT'S THE ILLUSION OF LOVE THAT FUCKS PEOPLE UP

>the age of consent should be raised to 21
i see as a libertarian you believing in keeping a high prison population

Legalize cp

I'm pretty sure a 11+ can receive a cock that is not too big

>but may also lead to them feeling depressive when they finally understand that they were taken advantage of
and whose fault is that?

Agreed until the age of consent part.

Having someone to guide me through all the crazy stuff when I was a child would had avoided me some serious problems.

Also, having the edge on sexual matters would had given me the upper hand with the opposite sex when I was becoming of age, instead of being taken advantage like I was.

But everyone percieve life differently and not everybody is or would be so sexually curious as me when I was 12, so there is that too.

if we're talking maturity then consent should be scrapped altogether and sex outlawed because people are stupid.

12, 21, doesn't matter.

to clarify if you brainwash a child into thinking they were taken advantage of it'll fuck them up. for some reason it's acceptable in our society to gaslight children who were involved in sex. in the worst possible way, too, you can re-traumatize them all you want

>THE ILLUSION OF LOVE THAT FUCKS PEOPLE UP

Seconded.
>Pic related

Libertarianism isn't about liberty.

That's a terrible idea. Regularizing modelling on the other hand is a better thing to do though.

Not everywhere the average is 5.5".

The guide fault's. Which goes back again to the need of having a responsible adult when in such relationships.

possession should be legalized. it would increase demand, yes, but distribution and specially production should remain illegal. so it'd be limited to the darknet as it is now, nothing would change. except people wouldn't get arrested for thought crimes.

not to mention the studies showing that it serves as a deterrent to actual abuse, that you could buy this shit in news stands 60 years ago and that most of the stuff on TOR is 20 years old.

>The guide fault's. Which goes back again to the need of having a responsible adult when in such relationships.
While I don't disagree, the point I was (poorly) trying to make was that they're not actually taken advantage of, and that convincing them they were is what's traumatizing and humiliating.

So I should kill a child after I molest it?
What a good suggestion

So would you prefer children to not have parents that love eachother?

No, but unless all laws are going to be revoked overnight (the preferred option), we may as well have laws that make sense.

The person who didn't give a shit about the child's mental state when they "took advantage".

So you're saying that you wanted to be taken advantage of so that other people could not take advantage of you? Because that doesn't make any sense. The better option would be that people simply don't take advantage of minors who don't understand.

People are stupid, but I believe they are capable of understanding if educated well enough.

It's not brainwashing though. They are taken advantage of. They didn't have the same understanding of reality when they were a child.

I use the sexual offender registry in my area to find all these pieces of shit, and shame the fuck out of them in public.
I also beat the holy fucking fuck out of them if I see them on the street.
One guy actually died in the hospital three days later.
The cops don't give a fuck, their investigation was a joke.
I'm still free, and I still do this.

Distributing snuff videos is legal, selling them is not and neither is producing them. The same should apply to cp.

>Libertarianism isn't about liberty.

"Libertarianism (Latin: liber, 'free') is a collection of political philosophies and movements that uphold liberty as a core principle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

Negative peer pressure at it's finest.

>le edge

>The person who didn't give a shit about the child's mental state when they "took advantage".
No, it's your fault for convincing them they were taken advantage of. Why do you do it?

>is it even possible for an adult to have sex with a child without causing permanent injury?

>is it possible to have sex with a 17 year old without causing permanent injury

yes

Holy Fuck you are so cool!

What's it like living so close to the edge???

You're a really cool guy, user. Where do you live? Do you have a fb? femanon btw reading this makes me so hot I want to suck your dick

I'll tale things that totally happened for $400, Alex.

>people are stupid
>but I believe they are capable of understanding if educated well enough

so are children. the problem is that even the people trying to educate them are stupid.

Freud is still shunned by the academy for fuck's sake.

pretty much what I said. it's a fucking thought crime.

the feds are literally regulating what you can wank to. this is fucking ludicrous.

user, would you like some cyanide? It's good for you. It's found in apples.

You know better because you are educated and capable of understanding.

you are a terrible person you know.

they have to live with what they did to them.

not only that but the government stripped them of their liberties and you try to beat the shit out of them.

that really is very immature of you.

It isn't edgy to stand up for children.
I don't actually beat the molesters, just scream at them and make sure everyone knows what they are if I happen to see one.
The child rapists are the ones I go after.
1st and 2nd degree child rapists have every reason to be terrified of me.
If I ever come across one that can actually hold their own I'll just kill them outright.
Probably wont happen as child predators are always squishy manlet punks.
No remorse for these stains on humanity.

What the actual fuck is going on in this pic?

Agreed.
Simply put they are taking advantage of someone.
There is no love in an uneven playing field.
These fucks do not get it.
If there is no Love, it is sex and it is taking advantage of someone.

THEIR BRAINS LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE THE MATURITY TO TRULY UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS.

Leave kids alone and go fuck a woman.
I can see 16-25 but after that 18 throughany age.

>So you're saying that you wanted to be taken advantage of so that other people could not take advantage of you?
I wanted really bad to bang my science teacher if that clears things up and I was taken advantage badly out of it. I didn't knew that I wanted that at the time though. And these kind of "Relationships" kept sprouting later on in my life.

What? Are you a pscihologist?

ask ur mum fagget