Name a better restaurant. It can't be done faggots. So Fuck off and don't even try

Name a better restaurant. It can't be done faggots. So Fuck off and don't even try.

Other urls found in this thread:

oreganos.com/menu/
google.com/maps/@40.1606051,-111.6496535,3a,75y,237.22h,75.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXvgEjBc_VZ9ozhELkqiQtg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/place/Cracker Barrel Old Country Store/@39.27297,-94.6748469,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87c05ee394cf1ce7:0xfc79afd41911563!8m2!3d39.2729659!4d-94.6726582?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doesn't serve alcohol
Your opinion is invalid

five guys, i win

Only Crackers allowed.

Every dish is covered in salt. Disgusting restaurant and retarded opinion

Lol this looks like the one near my house in AZ.

Organgos is better.

is that store in the picture happen to be in PA?

I can't spell for shit

oreganos.com/menu/

I live there too dude-o we are too peas in a pode kekekekekekeeeeeeeeek

>yes i just did that stop being a casper

You fucking profligate, this is a fucking chain fucking restaurant. Raj's Curry-n-a-hurry in fucking Meridian fucking Mississippi is going to be better on sheer fucking principle.

Eat at literally ANY fucking mom & pop meat & 3 East of the fucking Mississippi River & get a better fucking meal.

That place smells like grandma queefs. Real food comes from here.

Red Lobster is better. Now kill yourself, faggot.

Tru that

Only niggers and white trash go to Red Lobster.

You are correct, and yet it's still better than Cracker Barrel.

I love their vah mit soup.

Enjoy your obstacle course and sticky floors

I have eaten there one time and will never again it sucks.

Not at my red lobster. Where do you live? I will say though there is an amazing local seafood place that is 10x better than red lobster with prices that are hardly more expensive. I don't get why someone would take red lobster over actual good seafood.

huhot, nigger

Goodyear?

Are you retarded? A family of 4 can eat at Cracker Barrel for $20.

Your local Chinese restaurant

greatest restaurant in the fucking world

Niggers go everywhere. As do white trash. Doesn't change the fact that it's still better than Cracker Barrel.

you go in drunk. it's not for drinking though. it's purely food, the best fucking food ever. dealing with alcoholics would severely degrade their ability to focus on just delicious food only.

A hotdog vendor in NY is better.

Fuck off mormonfag.

It's quite clearly the one in springville UT.

google.com/maps/@40.1606051,-111.6496535,3a,75y,237.22h,75.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXvgEjBc_VZ9ozhELkqiQtg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

nope. you cant buy black liquorish gum at Denny's

I like their pancakes. Oh and that one game that they have at every table is really fun.

Big Boy and a bar next door.

Do you live in fucking council bluffs, IA??

OP here, it's this one:
>google.com/maps/@40.1606051,-111.6496535,3a,75y,237.22h,75.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXvgEjBc_VZ9ozhELkqiQtg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

red lobster is the fucking gutter that all other shot chain restaurants dump their excess filth in. yard apes aplenty ranting about getting shrimp for 2 bucks a pound

Fuck cracker barrel! They fired brad's wife

>gona show erryone my big ol southern pride xD

Cool new meme, you dumb twenty-year-old.

any local breakfast diner

Fuck you to hell

I'd rather eat anywhere else. Even Wendy's is better than cracker barrel

Bait. That's shit tier food. Only old people and fat people eat there. probably no one with a college degree has ever set foot in that restaurant

Cracker Barrel is a stronghold of white culture. If a superior casual dining experience is what you desire, cracker barrel is the only choice.

i actually like that place
but ironically enough
i saw Jared (subway) there !!!

a lot of mom and pop places dont care to keep their kitchens clean or follow food safety regulations. a chain at least has some accountability and training procedures in place to make sure their chefs and dishwashers and everyone else is doing things properly.

ever see kitchen nightmares or bar rescue? that shit happens more than you realize.

Kill yourself

Wendy,s doesn't have sawmill gravy fucking faggot.

Was he there with any (young) girls?

no. he was actually just a
semi-fat dork with other dorks
this was near RSW airport in south florida

Cracker Darrell has WAY more choices than you think assholes. try uncle Herschel's breakfast plate.

Was he on a date?

That sounds fucking disgusting

Why would I want sawdust gravy.
Honkys will eat any old garbage huh?

Onions in the fucking breakfast casserole?

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

I'll eat cold Burger King before I go back to that overcharging shithole.

Also the gift store sucks ass. Who the fuck pays for any of that junk?

Dat chikin fried chikin

olive garden is the best sit down chain restaurant.

Oh. That's no fun. Disregard

HAHAHAHAHA

Uncle Hershey's breakfast plate sounds like the sex move your uncle tried on you when you were 6
Haha fag

Anything else

sunrise sampler is my favorite!

name a better nation-wide chain restaurant.

For once, OP states truth...

Best pancakes anywhere, good on you user!

Cracker barrel....

This guy gets it

What kind of low down fucking trash goes to cracker barrel
Jesus Christ I wouldnt send starving Africans to that shithole

That's what you're supposed to do on cheat day.

here is the gravy you disparage.

holy fuck i've been to this cracker barrel before. i cant remember where exactly but it's somewhere in VA.

ok. cracker barrel is good too, I can respect that opinion.

Because they only serve crackers

granpa's chicken fried chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, and baked apples with a side of biscuits and blackberry preserves...

with a coffee and a water

12 bucks. Cant beat it.

That literally made me gag. Why the fuck would you eat that terrible looking plate of food, looks like a down syndrome kid made it.
Lol I feel so bad for your taste buds

Fuck all of you, the best place to eat is at your house, nothing beats a made from scratch home dinner, I love to cook and I know where my food comes from

My parents kind of like Cracker Barrel. But im a vegetarian and they have abs nothing I can eat there. fuck that place. Even the veggies are slathered in pig fat. And Southern Americans can't figure out why they're so disgustingly fucking obese.

Enjoy your heart failure you fat fucks.

> MMM SO TASTY!

Ok cool

I love a good chicken fried steak, but this is pathetic. what the fuck is that with it, rice? there is almost no black pepper in that gravy, which is also way too thick.

Kek

Is this Dogjerker? This sounds just like dogjerker

ok.

Oh FUCK yes

Ok

Are you fat or are you cooking for an entire village?

Sure they have. Someone needs to take the orders

TRUTH RIGHT HERE LADS

This must be a cuck California thing.

Def a cuckifornia thang

ITT: some faggot shilling for cracker barrel gets BTFO

Are you vegetarian because you don't want to hurt animals??? D: :((

op here: this is the cracker barrel i took a picture of:

google.com/maps/place/Cracker Barrel Old Country Store/@39.27297,-94.6748469,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87c05ee394cf1ce7:0xfc79afd41911563!8m2!3d39.2729659!4d-94.6726582?hl=en

It is not in Utah or WV. And half the staff are African Americans. my server was a young african american man. and the clientèle there were diverse. there were crippleds, retards, fuckknuckles, jizz-stains and sandniggers. everyone got along while mutually draining a 55 gallon drum of sawmill gravy.

the mercerbots have been activated lol

no way OP

cracker barrell is good but NOT EVEN CLOSE

posting the ULTIMATE god tier restaraunt

Texas Roadhouse

It was ok until Brad's wife got hired

If the food is good I don't care.
Corporate laboratory food is crap.

Would definitely kill myself instead of eating that. Thanks for showing me prison food

worked there respectfully disagree any mom and pop place is better

This is true, but it's pretty time consuming. It's kind of the middle ground between not being rich enough to eat out every other day and being mature enough to actively learn good recipes.

That in new Stanton?

Logans is better and cheaper

no its not crap. if it were crap they wouldnt be more successful than your little mom and pop shop.

This place is shit. A friend of mine worked there for like a week in high school. He saved some fat ass from choking to death, got awarded 100 bucks and quit immediately. Food is shit tho. Cracker barrel is king

I can imagine this faggot now sperging out in his basement

"Why the fuck does nobody like muh fucking cracker barrel"