Soon

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/seth-rich-fox-news-promoting-conspiracy-theories-death-family-a7741496.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel dumbass they found a tape of comey saying Trump dindu nuffin wrong. You fail again libcucks

Nice try, KoolAid drinker.

FBI closing in on trump

Most people with Alzheimer's go to the old folks' home.

sure kid. just like Hillary was going to win too.

Obvious shill is obvious

been hearing this all week but nothing happened.

lol found the true dreamer

sure kid

are you a doctor?
no?
then you must be some bitch millennial crying on the internet.

look at all the triggered russcucks hahahahaha

can't think of an original reply.

sure kid stay triggered

the delusion continues.
stories like this always appeal to the lowest denominator.

still no originality. god you suck t this kid.
really this reply is an insult.

sure kid stay triggered

yawn. well I'm leaving.

If he's done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear from an investigation.

sure kid lmao we made him kill himself

comey was a democrat stooge.

>implying the FBI handle foreign intelligence security matters

>implying the CIA doesnt exist.

Comey isn't leading the investigation anymore.

has reading comprehension issues.

>some retards still defend trump

Lel america you're such a shithole third world country.

If he's done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear. If he's concerned then it shows he likely did something wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>has no idea how federal investigations work

doesn't understand the first, second, third world terminology.

The President of the United States

still replying.

If that were true he wouldn't have sank the Clinton campaign by breaking historical precedent when he made public that her investigation was open again.

Tfw the world is laughing behind our backs while trump licks putins boots.

I'm sure the same can be said for you.

thinking I want to hear his whimpers.

don't drag the rest of us to your level.

Well, if he does have Alzheimer's, then the whole country is committing elder abuse for as long as he's President.

why is no one saying quints??? quints!!!!! Good shit man

How could you know if he is concerned?

SETH RICH

sad.

…who swayed the election to the Republicans.

The fact that he's devoting so much attention to it tells me that he seems very concerned.

the big bad evil russians that all drink vodka and live in the snow and are violent drunks are out to get us

do you actualy believe this mad bullshit you are saying

or have you swallowed so much jew media cum you cant have a single independant thought.

You have huge areas with lead contaminated poisonous tap water, you let corporations pay for power, you incarcerate more people for minor offences and then use them for slavery than any other country, your health care costs money and getting sick can ruin you if you are uninsured.

Don't pretend you have anything resembling greatness or glory. What a shithole underdeveloped excuse for a nation.

I only see the msm pushing this bullshit, I need proof

they had proof with killary and nothing happened

and now the SETH RICH thing is finally making waves

>SETH RICH
Who?

being this delusional. let me guess you believe in santa clause too.

They didn't do this to Saint Ronnie. Trump must have pissed someone off bigly to get treated so bad.

so? you like being the victim don't you.
remember child eight years of barry didn't change anything.

he is suspected of being the DNC leaker

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/seth-rich-fox-news-promoting-conspiracy-theories-death-family-a7741496.html

Oh look yet another sodding Trump thread.. Zzz Will someone anyone just impeach this cunt already!!

It's so weird to see Sup Forums go from having relatively sane political views, to having the same views as my fucking grandmother. So fucking weird. This site was such a different place in 2008...

Trump is GOING DOWN BOIS

hey it the autistic illiterate fat fucking asshole.
how ya doin ya fat tub of shit

>santa clause

bigly. please speak English.

can you be more specific?

I dont even live in the US, I just find it interesting

Stop trying to be British.

maybe if the losers would stop crying.

"Soon", the battle cry of the left since november. "Ah ha! Now we've got him!....oh, wait, no we don't." "But wait! Now we've really got him! Or...not." It's getting old. Time to find something else to hang your hat on.

And yet here you are...

found the autist. someday they will a cure little man. you just need hope

Our president will not be questioned! He is right one hundred percent. Period.
–Stephen Miller, aka Smeogol

implying I lost. kek

Oh, I am not an Americunt, thank god.
You have fun electing literal shit covered in cheeto dust as your leader. Have fun with that so called greatness.

Sucking up to various dictators (erdogan, duterte, putin, etc) and working to take away health care from literally a million citozens... the greatness is right around the corner, surely lol.

why

implying I would care either way

and the funny thing is, the don claimed this is what would happen if hillary became president... 4 years of scandal after scandal, lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation.

it feels like a self fulfilling prophecy.

how

I don't think it's true that Comey did what he did to deliberately sway the election to the GOP but you can't deny that his actions directly contributed to that last-leg boost to Trump that won him the election. If he were a democrat stoogie he never would have done that, but if he were a republican stoogie Trump wouldn't have fired him. In all likelihood he's just an FBI agent with an impeccable record who did what he though was right, even if it meant bucking historical precedent.

another useless post

It's been almost six months...I'm still waiting user...

Yeah, most of the shit I see today was confined to Sup Forums. It seems most people were moderate to left-leaning. But this was also at the beginning of Obama era, there was a lot of fervor around him, plus we had of course the beginnings of the housing crisis, which painted conservatives and their economic policies in an incredibly negative spotlight. People understood that conservatives only true agenda was to line the pockets of the rich and elite, and they duped dumb motherfuckers in trailer parks to voting for them by attacking gays, blacks, etc. anyone who is "different" yeah we made nigger jokes back then, but what I see today is so amplified it's kind of insane.

I only feel pity for the americans who bought the propaganda and bit the turd.

Can we all stop worrying about politics? They at least belong on Sup Forums

Trump won because Hillary was a weak candidate.

continued... I've been here pretty much since the beginning. I think kids nowadays on Sup Forums don't fully comprehend how god fucking awful conservative economic policies are, how disastrous they can be. (i.e. take a look at the Kansas experiment) they've been coddled because things have been relatively stable with Obama. They don't understand how bad shit can get.

actually he was going to be arrested before the election. that never happened either..

idiot.

They are forming self-help twelve-step groups these days.

cool argument bro

old news

"He made a good point! I better attack a made-up version of his character rather than actually address what he said!"
Why are you so defensive of Trump? He's a person, and people say and do stupid shit all the time. There's nothing wrong with admitting that.

>implying he wasn't paid to do that.

when

just telling the truth.
shit, my bad. you guys can't handle the truth.

Also yes, if she had run a better campaign the effect from Comey would have been nothing. She's always been a bad campaigner and she ran against someone who charisma in human form.

Oh look, it's this thread again.
Keep collecting your $15/hour, Soroshill.

>Obvious shill is obvious
>posts bipartisan bullshit
Yea you're pretty obvious cuck, not everyone is blue and red.

Fuckin saved.