JOKER ACTOR JARED LETO REPORTEDLY FEELS HE WAS 'TRICKED' INTO SUICIDE SQUAD

You Motherfuckers, you!

ign.com/articles/2016/08/16/joker-actor-jared-leto-reportedly-feels-he-was-tricked-into-suicide-squad

He got Fucking TRICKED! They made him promises and didn't live up to them! And now he is getting Fucking blamed for it's failure when he don't be even having anything mostly to do with the movie!

FUCK YOU Suicide squad producers and editors!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL59913948AE1E046B&v=U0AhNI4PUrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He shouldn't be badmouthing DC and WB too much, he's gonna get blackballed, even though he's right. You gotta be careful with the jews.

Looks like WB had the last laugh.
hehehehahahaHAHAHAHA!

Everyone got fucked by Warner, though he was also terrible from what we saw.

SOMEONE SHOOT HIM NOW

HE CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK ILL OF WB ANYMORE

damaged

>got tricked into method acting
who ever does casting needs to increase that fuckers pay

dat a DNA shirt? based

>Capeshit was a mistake

DELETE THIS BEFORE MARVELETS MAKE FUN OF US AGAIN

I just can't feel bad for someone that is part of Thirty Seconds to Mars. Fuck that faggot.

>shit movie is shit
>it wasn't my fault guys

:( no more

Does that mean we get no more of his Cringer character in these movies?

>times that wb acted like the joker

Fuck you that is a great rock band. Here is their best album

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL59913948AE1E046B&v=U0AhNI4PUrs

Less Leto is more.

It was a decent take on the character. It didn't try to one-up Heat and it shouldn't have. The scenes that Leto are complaining that they left out are probably all hammy and crap.

Yea I bet he was also tricked into acting like a edgy retard too. I'm da jokah baybee.

LETO'S GONNA FREAK

It's a shame that people are judging him on only 7 minutes of a performance when he originally filmed perhaps over 30 minutes yet WB had to go and water down all of his scenes and cut so much out that when you watch the theatrical cut: it makes no sense compared to if you read David Ayer's original script.

Mom is gonna freak when she finds out I was tricked into doing a movie!

>we can't judge these 7 minutes on their own guise!
Yes we can.

is this what is referred to as 'damage control'?

Used to be my favorite band. I was in fucking love with Leto dood when I was 15, I'm not kidding- I've met the guy twice and seen TSTM 3 times. They are shit mate. It's hard. I realized it as I got older, I can't even listen to a single track now. The lyrics are empty with all the songs being generic pop or generic rock and the entire thing is just a vanity project

The only scene that I understand them cutting was him with the grenade because then it would have ruined the surprise ending of the film otherwise all the other scenes should not have been cut.

You false advertise the Joker as a main character which gets heaps of people going to the cinema to see him and then you make him only a small cameo... not good at all

may be but he was still a tattooed cucka honka jimcarreying it up

I miss early/mid 2000's emo Jared Leto senpai

get memed on kid

Oh man the producers must be having a fucking laugh right now, they completely got him

I don't think he did a 'bad' version of Joker. ...or a particularly good one either.
The thing is, he didn't have nearly enough screen time to really flesh out his character and give you a good feel for what he was going for.
Instead, we just got some gangster with green hair who had like 5 minutes of screen time.

Fingers crossed we get some sort of directors cut or something to show what the movie looked like before the executives shit all over it

30 seconds to MAD

That Harley dream scene with normal Leto groomed up was cute as fuck.
I want his genes, nigga looks like he is 17

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's actually a shirt made by Enfants Riches Déprimés (hence the ERD acronym) who stole the design from the DNA record cover.

It is and it isn't, who was taking him seriously before this? Some people, but it's a pretty small number. There wasn't much damage to be done and people largely weren't doing much complaining about less Leto short of "Oh, I thought there would be more, oh well."

>I want his genes

Me too user, me too

That's wrong though. Harley shoots a trucker that gets out to help.

>tfw Harley just wanted to be normal again after all with Joker

And I thought my jokes were bad.

It's another alpha male of DC got cucked again episode.

DKEKS GONNA FREAK, HYUK HYUK HYUK.

Are we even going to be able to see the deleted scenes, maybe on the bluray extras or something?

What a trainwreck. Kek.

>Are we even going to be able to see the deleted scenes
David Ayer responded with a "maybe" to Joker deleted scenes :(

They probably release an ultimate edition like they did BvS with all of the scenes reinserted.
At least I hope so.

Did he come with the grenade before or after they defeat the enchantress?,i heard his last rescue was part of additional filming

>hired an actor to play the Joker.
>told him to method acting into Joker
>make him do all crazy things
>turns out he only got 15 minutes of screentime in SS.

WB IS THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

wow thats fucking lame. these are probably the same assholes that i read about reusing the crass symbol awhile back

>Did he come with the grenade before or after they defeat the enchantress?
I think it's before because Harley in the deleted scene must choose to flee with the Joker or stay and help the Squad

>>turns out he only got 15 minutes of screentime in SS.
It's only 7 mate

Those motherfuckers!

This Disney clickbait is getting out of hand.

Reminder that Jared wore the Joker hair for months and months while he interacted with people in the Joker mind.

THE ABSOLUTELY DEDICATED MADMAN

>superheroes were a mistake
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND FUCK MARGOT ROBBIE SHE CANT ACT

MOMS

with those constant reshoots happening he probably had to wear it.

Fuck you she was the cutest and fit Harley 100% well

no she didnt fuck your tumblr waifu

she acts the same in everything and in particular was cringe as fuck in this

Leto please leave them, WB is gonna freak when you come to play Blackout for Marvel in the Ghost Rider show!

>Leto also confirmed that his contract for Suicide Squad prohibited him from doing various dangerous activities that he enjoys, like rock climbing. In response to this stipulation by Warner Bros., Leto said "f—k 'em."

how come one man can be so BASED ?

>WB EXECUTIVES GONNA FREAK

Why is bats second move worthy of a reaction?

This. If he's smart he'll keep his trap shut from now on unless he wants to join the ranks of Josh Trank and Mel Gibson.

His king was open and he did nothing about it?

looks like your typical nigger defensive formation hes starting

Nolan's Batman suit looked so bad on camera. Dark Knight Rises is possibly the worst Bat suit ever.

Batman Begins was decent.

>tfw Bale put on so much muscle for the role
>they demand he lose weight to fit into the costume they designed for him
FUCKING KEK

>Josh Trank
what happened there?

Do you even Chess bro?

>>Josh Trank
>what happened there?
Fox butchered his cut of the film which originally was meant to have a lot of extra scenes (watch the trailers) and so Trank bad mouthed Fox, even taking it to twitter saying "I had a great edit but you will never get to see it" and he also went on to destroy and damage lots of expensive equipment while on the set of Fantastic Four 2015.

poor guy

Oh poor baby. Was he also tricked into being in a fucking Rick Ross and the skillet music video?

I run to "kings and queens"

He should've read the fine print.

Nice dubs.

>music star
>Academy Award
>picked for a part so crucial to Batman that changing him would make even a bigger clusterfuck out of upcoming Batfleck movies

believe me, if I was him I wouldn't give a fuck also

>Leto causes a ruckus and the Joker has to be recast
Who would they get?

jim Carrey

>Who would they get?
NO ONE!

I fucking want Jared to stay as the Joker! He and Margot are so cute together

It's not that easy. Last time it took 2000 years between Jared ascending and descending again.

too late senpai

This isn't Marvel, genius.

They're not going to pull a War Machine with the Joker.

>Last time it took 2000 years between Jared ascending and descending again.
Implying?

Yeah, instead they'll just reboot everything like they did after Green Lantern.

You know.

what a fruitcake

my guess would be they'd just kill off Joker using a deleted SS scene (which would be hilarious in a way) and use other guys like Clayface (I think they have fondness for CGI blobs).

DCEU is so fucked it's not funny anymore. It will be a glorious day when WW releases and crtics will finally have balls to criticize a woman-led movie saying that "gender is no excuse for bad acting or a thin script" and reserve their praise for Brie Larson's Captain Marvel and call it the "first TRUE female superhero movie" :^)

I hope Captain Marvel fails miserably

Joker can checkmate batman next turn with his queen.

Pls no bully, Carol tries.

>salty 3 years in advance

I feel sorry for Fox. All those reports him trashing his house and showing up on set high as a kite (all paid for by the studio) make him seem like a massive douchebag.

Jesse Eisenberg already nailed it in his audition.

>implying Jesus had blue eyes

There's no way they'll badmouth WW when it comes out, but after Captain Marvel they'll pretend they did, and they'll call it a "problematic fetishisim and male sexual fantasies" retroactively.
DINGDINGDING! Knowledge is power!

its impossible at this point. Doctor Strange COULD fail but it looks nothing like the failure. With Captain Marvel you just slap more scenes with GotG or Tony Stark just in case and people will flood the theaters. Besides didn't they say yesterday they want her movie to be very connected with the others? It can be 0.7 origin story and 0.3 Avengers/GotG movie.

Marvel movies are fail-proof at this point.

Of course he did, God is Caucasian.

wtf why do they start playing a video when i scroll down to read the article?????!

I ain't salty, it's just fun to watch when you don't give a fuck. I didn't have time to see SS yet, but I'm gonna regardless of the shit poured on it.

Riff Raff