Have you read the Quran or do you just hate Islam for the meme of it?

Have you read the Quran or do you just hate Islam for the meme of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/
history.hyde.wikispaces.net/file/view/The Koran translated - N J Dawood.pdf/432429474/The Koran translated - N J Dawood.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't make many copies of the quran in english in the usa so no...i won't go to the effort to read it

>inb4 typical lazy american

I wanted to read the Quran. Then I found out that there are literally THOUSANDS of hadith you'd also have to read with people disagreeing about which hadith are solid and which not ... that put me off a little and made me wonder if its even worth the afford.

i have one and read some of it

it made me hate it more

I really don't give a shit either way about it (atheist), but from what i've read in religion class; it's worse than Christianity. Mudslimes believe everything the Crosskikes do, plus another boatload of crap. It's pretty violent too.

>worth the afford

>Have you read the Quran
>implying that's all there is to Islam
>implying the Hadith's aren't as important to a Muslim
>implying the first and most violent Hadith isn't the most important and followed one
>implying Islam isn't a violent, radical and destructive ignorant ideology and religion

>just hate Islam for the meme of it?

beheadings and suicide bombings aren't memes

poo in loo is

Have you?

Try reading Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus. :^D

Great book.

I've read a large portion of an English translation, and let me just say, every cuck defending this dangerous ideology/religion is fucking stupid. I hate Islam even more since reading it desu.

Where does that finger folding meme come from?

>man was created out of literal dirt
>babies form as blood clots in the womb
>mountains act as "pegs" to "fasten the continents" (lol)
>Muhammad flew to the heavens on a winged horse with the face of a man

kek I don't this semen-slurping religion is for me

My roommate is Muslim

he doesn't drink nor eat bacon, he does talk to his wife like she's some whore

I think that's all I need to know about Islam

Hate it because I read it tbqh

The Emperor's New Groove

The Emperor's New Groove; disney movie.

I read like the first two Suras, some shit about a cow, and then got bored. The Old Testament is way better.

Cover to cover, twice. It is easily the worst piece of trash I've ever had the displeasure of slogging through. It's literally nothing but the following, repeated over and over until you want to die inside:

- Obey me (Muhamed)
- Why are you so fucking stupid that you're not obeying me?
- Muslims are fucking amazing and are going to heaven
- Everyone else is scum and they're going to hell
- Here, have some boring, valueless rehashes of old testament stories
- By the way, this book is perfect and amazing and there is literally nothing better than it that can even be conceived of

>they don't make copies of the Quran in english in America
Yes they do

So it's not all bad.

There is no God but Kek.

>reading fairy tales passed off as absolute truth

Yeah nah

Not in disagreement, but you sound like critics on Sup Forums

I'd betray my race and culture for her if you know what I mean

>The Old Testament is way better.
If you read Old Testament then you basically had read the Quran too. Most of it is just rehash of old testament.

to be fair i have made a half ass effort to find them, but i did try going through my barnes and nobles last year to see if they had a copy and i could find one
>why didn't you ask someone if they had a copy?
i am too autistic to do something like that

except the bitch stills tells him what to do and shit

I don't know, I see no benefit in converting. I treat my wife with respect and only raise my voice in anger but I don't treat her like she's some used up whore. She also does whatever I say.

You can judge any movement by its followers. When 60% of the followers of a religion believe that you should kill everyone who does not adhere to your moral code there is justification for some criticism.

The """""""""""holy""""""""""" quran is poison to the mind. I will not read it for the same reason I will not ingest cyanide.

7 times. It is not a religion. It is more than that. It is also a system of laws and governance which in my opinion should not be offered 1st amendment protection in the United States.

The old testament has cool stories like Jonah, the Flood, the Exodus, the ethnic cleansing of the promised land, and the mountain made of dick foreskins.

Old testament is interesting
Thanks m8s
Muslims claim it is a literary masterpiece. How do we un-brainwash them?

Yes, it's as good as the New Testament IMO. It's just scary that there's a lot of Muslims who think that they should follow it literally word by word

WTF BRO.

naruto is full SHINTO

>Muslims claim it is a literary masterpiece. How do we un-brainwash them?
lead.

I've read Quran, Torah and the New testament. Quran is by far the worst one of all.

I'm an atheist btw *tips*

I haven't read the Koran but I have seen people not affiliated with Islam being beheaded in the name of the Koran.

I have seen innocents lose their lives in suicide bombings in the name of the Koran.

I have seen chef's at KFC flip out on a customer for asking for bacon on his sandwich in the name of the Koran.

I have seen homosexuals thrown off roofs to their deaths in the name of the Koran.

I've seen films made of radical Muslims killing non-Muslims with Hollywood style directing and special effects murdered in an elaborate barbaric, creatively brutal way in the name of the Koran.

I've seen a woman get beaten to death on film in public because a man lied about something she did in the name of the Koran.

The Koran and its followers are not compatible with Western Values. If I left America to go live in a Muslim country, I would not be met with the same welcome a Muslim entering the great United States of America would be met with. I would not be free to practice my religion. So stay in your shithole and I'll stay in mine.

By the way, the only way is to learn Arabic. All 'translated' qurans are inaccurate.

I have read the Koran, Sira and Hadith. Islam is objectively a violent world domination cult which instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims. Islamophobia is a logical reaction to any non-Muslim actually reading the Koran, Sira and Hadith.

>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't support all that if it was christianity instead of islam

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
~~~By their fruit you will recognize them. ~~~
Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them -Matthew 7

This nigga gets it. The 1st amendment's protection of religion is inherently dangerous and should not exist. Whoever came up with the 1st amendment's protection of religion never stopped to think that it's possible that a religion could be evil and destructive to society.

Praying five times a day sounds tedious.

Plus I can't grow a beard and I'm pretty sure that's a requirement.

This.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is Lord.

It's a religion from a false prophet. What more reason do I need to hate it?

This is incorrect. There are several Koran verses which explicitly state that the Koran is a message to all mankind. This means that it is able to be understood by all, not just Arabic speakers.

Be that as it may, the fact is its not Christianity doing it. It's Islam.

But Jesus himself was a false prophet by the source material at the time.

>I really don't give a shit either way about it
This attitude will lead to the downfall of Western civilization. The Art of War states that you must know yourself and your enemy to win. Islam is attempting to take over the world, and the Islamic world knows itself and its enemy, but its enemy largely does not know Islam.
Again, you should know your enemy. Your enemy wants you dead.

Islam is the religion of satan.

I downloaded the app The Holy Quran - English, and it seems to have good praise. I'm going to start reading it this week.

And yet, we have Sup Forums crying everyday that christians should do it again.

I have a copy of the curan because my lefty uni teacher made us go to the saudi arabia ambassy and beg for it. She wanted to show us that islam is a part of wester society and that we had to know it to understand our culture. Yes, i learnt what that shit is about and what role in Europe's History it represents, so i hate it now.
Being at the ambassy was a fraigtening experience.

Strawman, OP.

The Quran doesn't reveal what a shit Islam is. Islam reveals what a shit it is.

It's not happening though. Your point is moot.

Yes

They hate me and I hate them.

every barnes and noble / books a million i've ever been in has them in the religion section... none of them will be purely in english, they'll have the translation beside the arabic and a fuckton of footnotes

you can definitely find it online too

saying you should not do something is different than saying you can't

Koran 033.021: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Qur’an-(8:24): “O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and As His Messenger (obeying him) when he calls you to that which will give you life.”

This is a reminder that the Sira (biography of Muhammad) and Hadith (various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad), collectively known as the Sunnah of Muhammad, are as integral to Islam as the Koran, and that the majority of Islam's violent anti-Kafir (Kafir = non-Muslim) content is in the Sira and Hadith. The Koran instructs its followers to do as Muhammad did. You must know Muhammad to know Islam. Read the Sira and Hadith and you will learn that Islam didn't grow rapidly until Muhammad started violently raiding caravans (literal highway robbery) and letting his followers share in the riches, and that Muhammad routinely committed or ordered the murder, rape, torture and enslavement of non-Muslims simply because they were non-Muslims.

Do you want to know why Muslims commit so many terrorist attacks? Do you want to know why ISIS commits so many atrocities against non-Muslims? Read the Sunnah of Muhammad.

>I treat my wife with respect

spotted the cuck.

btw, what about your wife's son, you treat him with respect like a good cuck you are?

>~~~By their fruit you will recognize them. ~~~

this is some valuable piece of ancient wisdom. it can be applied to anything.

I don't have to understand every internal aspect of my enemy to know that he's my enemy, Panjeet.

hehe

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even if you have a hundred battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

It is imperative upon every one of you reading this to learn about Islam and share your knowledge with everyone you can. Islam WILL take over the world if the current status quo (Western civilization remaining ignorant about Islam and believing Islam's religion-sanctioned lies a.k.a. taqiyya) holds.

you know, tzun zu also had hundreds of thousands of chinese to throw at his opponents.

>So it is said
by a Chink hack fraud.

It's fine if you know the enemy's plans, you don't have to know his motivation or whatever bullshit they believe in that has nothing to do with the actions that are going to affect me.

That's a poor line of logic.
>Have you ever eaten shit or do you just hate the taste of shit for the meme or it?

Pajeet Quran is masterpiece but really boring

One must fully understand Islam to convince others of its true nature. It is of particular importance that you understand Islam well enough to be able to debunk all of the taqiyya and uninformed viewpoints of kafirs in the media.
Western civilization's best hope against Islam is a populace educated thoroughly on Islam. Such a populace will eventually support the outlawing of the practice of Islam. This is the only way.

Who cares?

Muslims have been done.

Now, its china.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

>have you actually read the Quran?
Parts of it. The first half of it is pretty much a heavily annotated version of the bible. The rest of it is pretty much poor theology

I hate Islam because of the behaviour of Muslimes, I don't care what it says in the Qoran.

history.hyde.wikispaces.net/file/view/The Koran translated - N J Dawood.pdf/432429474/The Koran translated - N J Dawood.pdf

This kind of attitude will only serve to maintain the status quo. It's important that our rhetoric be aimed at Islam, not Muslims, as anti-Muslim rhetoric will cause most to instantly dismiss the opinion as racist/white supremacist/etc.
If we hope to wake up the rest of the Western world about the threat Islam poses to society, our rhetoric must be aimed at Islam, not Muslims.

That image is ironically demonstrative of the danger that Islam poses.

>This attitude will lead to the downfall of Western civilization.

Indeed. The danger of so called "virtue signalling" is vast; so many people nowadays want to postpone the thinking on the uncomfortable thoughts that they themselves, their people and civilization DO have their own interests at stake here - and a lot to lose at that - and that no matter how hard they try to repress the cognitive dissonance, that still won't change the reality around them.

Niccolò Machiavelli wisely said that there is no avoiding war - it can only be postponed to the advantage of others and this is particularly illustrative of our civilizations' current situation; make no mistake gentlemen - Islam is a millenarian existential threat of the highest calibre to Europe, the Western World and it's peoples and it is not going to just go away any time soon.

Candy ass liberal dipshits actually fell for the Religion of Peace meme.

>ended 1897
Nah, it's still going.

Reading religious texts is a poor way to understand a religion. To best understand a religion, it is only necessary to observe what is done in its name.

Yeah, the so called useful idiots:
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Most of them (except the most pathologically Marxist and/or the traitors who converted to Islam) will change their tune eventually, but by the time they do, it's likely they'll be at a severe demographic disadvantage, fighting on their own homeland - but if they don't, they're even more fucked.

Well spoken.

If you do not read the religion's texts, you have no counter for those who argue, "those are just extremists who pervert Islam." If you read the Koran, Sira and Hadith you will be able to explain, objectively, exactly why Muslims do those things.

>"those are just extremists who pervert Islam."

Reminder that when they use this meme response (and oh, they will...) to try to prove us wrong, it's called the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Such good environmentalists, putting down a tarp to ensure that their religious observations don't harm the environment!

PBUH

>If I left America to go live in a Muslim country, I would not be met with the same welcome a Muslim entering the great United States of America would be met with
This is the biggest problem with Muslims. They are told from birth that their religion is the greatest in the world and, because of the all-encompassing nature of Islam, their culture must be too, because it is fundamentally Islamic in nature.
When they come to the west, they mistake our forbearance and conversational allowances of ideas we don't necessarily agree with as tacit recognition of the superiority of their culture/religion (remember, they have been taught this from birth, so our responses are just reinforcing their views, not forming them). It's a form of appeasement, and should be resisted at every turn.
Tell Muslims whenever possible that you think their religion is shit. And tell them why.
If natives of your country take issue with this, tell THEM to go watch a you tube videos, or actually read the quran. If they persist with "islamophobia" and "#notallmuslims", suggest that an education is in order. Any education will do, just so long as it teaches them to think critically.
This is important. Muslims cannot be allowed to walk round thinking it's OK to be a muslim. They must hold in their heads and hearts that there is something fundamentally wrong with what the are doing, thinking, believing.
Now, I know what you are thinking. They will simply become angry and shout. Maybe even threaten. But I have a strategy for that too. If this behavior starts (silencing opposition with threats), you must immediately smash them in the mouth as hard as possible. Hard enough to require dental treatment, and possibly involving permanent scarring/disfigurement.
This may seem harsh, but you will be doing them a favor really. They cannot be allowed to walk round thinking they are normal, and the fear of a fist in the face will put an end to the whole "you can't say bad things about Islam" thing.

Let's say I write an autobiography full of gushing praise about how wonderful I am, full of claims that I have supernatural powers. Would you consider that book more authoritative about who I really am and what I do than my actual behavior in the real world?