Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer.

No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially retarded and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't fucking ask.

And finally.

Yes, we do fucking exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp7Dz4bh5UE
blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/how-dangerous-are-cassowaries-really/
nps.gov/articles/ca-condor-2017-02.htm
nzonscreen.com/title/kea-mountain-parrot-1993
marineinsight.com/environment/10-endangered-ocean-species-and-marine-animals/
phys.org/news/2017-05-orcas-prey-great-white-sharks.html
ocean.nationalgeographic.com/ocean/photos/marine-species-under-threat/#/endangered01-sea-otter_24051_600x450.jpg
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-great-barrier-reef-is-dying/2017/03/19/a1e1277a-0b37-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a cock sucking faggot. An hero

TITS OR GTFO

GTFO NEWFAGS TITS OR GTFO HAS A HIGHER PRIORITY THEN BAIT ANNOUNCEMENT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Nothing more needs said

Tits or gtfo

Obvious newfag. Tits or GTFO newfag; you have nice titties for a little boy.

Inb4 copypasta

"me and my ps4 controller.jpg"

First thing I saw

This is a california condor.

Once on the brink of extinction, roughly under a dozen (due partially to ddt's effect on eggshells), it is now thriving again in california

> I'm a girl gamer.

tits or GTFO

we know girl gamers exist, we just don't give a fuck about you unless you post tits.
the only reason to state you are a girl is because you seek attention, so either post tits or GTFO.

The true finches are small to medium-sized passerine birds in the family Fringillidae. Finches have stout conical bills adapted for eating seeds and often have colourful plumage. They occupy a great range of habitats where they are usually resident and do not migrate. They have a worldwide distribution except for Australia and the polar regions.

Many birds in other families are also commonly called "finches", including some species in the very similar-looking waxbills or estrildid finches (family Estrildidae) of the Old World tropics and Australia; several groups of the bunting and American sparrow family (Emberizidae); and the Darwin's finches of the Galapagos islands, now considered members of the tanager family (Thraupidae)

stop trying to learn me things

subscribe to birb facts

The kea (/ˈkiː.ə/; Māori:[kɛ.a]; Nestor notabilis) is a large species of parrot of the family Strigopidae found in forested and alpine regions of the South Island of New Zealand. About 48cm (19in) long, it is mostly olive-green with a brilliant orange under its wings and has a large, narrow, curved, grey-brown upper beak. The kea is the world's only alpine parrot. Its omnivorous diet includes carrion,[2] but consists mainly of roots, leaves, berries, nectar, and insects. Now uncommon, the kea was once killed for bounty due to concerns by the sheep-farming community that it attacked livestock, especially sheep.[3] It received full protection in 1986.[4]

The kea nests in burrows or crevices among the roots of trees. Kea are known for their intelligence and curiosity, both vital to their survival in a harsh mountain environment. Kea can solve logical puzzles, such as pushing and pulling things in a certain order to get to food, and will work together to achieve a certain objective.[5] They have been filmed preparing and using tools.

I once saw a swarm of them live, those fuckers are adorable. I fucking want a kea when I have the money

review swans

(There are no girls on the internet.

(Don't trip.

(Oh wait, you didn't...

> 332

)))

That image is from google and you're the reason Sup Forums sucks these days

Grill gamer eh? I like me sum grill games yup.
Im still thinkin about thos beans.

Cuckoos are medium-sized birds that range in size from the little bronze cuckoo, at 17g and 15 cm (6 inches), to the channel-billed cuckoo, at 630g (1.4 lbs) and 63 cm (25 inches).[4] There is generally little sexual dimorphism in size, but where it exists, it can be either the male or the female that is larger. One of the most important distinguishing features of the family are the feet, which are zygodactyl, meaning that the two inner toes point forward and the two outer backward. There are two basic body forms, arboreal species (like the common cuckoo) which are slender and have short tarsi, and terrestrial species (like the roadrunners) which are more heavy set and have long tarsi. Almost all species have long tails which are used for steering in terrestrial species and as a rudder during flight in the arboreal species. The wing shape also varies with lifestyle, with the more migratory species like the black-billed cuckoo possessing long narrow wings capable of strong direct flight, and the more terrestrial and sedentary cuckoos like the coucals and malkohas having shorter rounded wings and a more laboured gliding flight.

>info to long, to be two part

Show asspussy please

those fuckers tear through shit like you wouldn't believe. smart buggers too. wouldn't want to own one unless i had a lot of time and open space

I learned something today, thanks user.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

I'll wreck you in any fucking game you console casual piece of shit

And I know I'm more ripped than your "little bit of a bitty dick" jock boyfriend

Come at me you 5/10 gold digging cunt

>part 2, bonus birb picture

The subfamily Cuculinae are the brood-parasitic cuckoos of the Old World.[4] They tend to conform to the classic shape, with (usually) long tails, short legs, long narrow wings and an arboreal lifestyle. The largest species, the channel-billed cuckoo, also has the most outsized bill in the family, resembling that of a hornbill. The subfamily Phaenicophaeinae are the non-parasitic cuckoos of the Old World, and include the couas, malkohas, and ground-cuckoos. They are more terrestrial cuckoos, with strong and often long legs and short rounded wings. The subfamily typically has brighter plumage and brightly coloured bare skin around the eye. The coucals are another terrestrial subfamily of long tailed long legged and short winged cuckoos. They are large heavyset birds with the largest, the greater black coucal, being around the same size as the channel-billed cuckoo. The subfamily Coccyzinae are arboreal and long tailed as well, with a number of large insular forms. The New World ground cuckoos are similar to the Asian ground-cuckoos in being long legged and terrestrial, and includes the long billed roadrunner, which can reach speeds of 30 km/h when chasing prey. The final subfamily are the atypical anis, which include the small clumsy anis and the larger guira cuckoo. The anis have massive bills and smooth glossy feathers.

>ther will be a part 3, still too long

Post a meme again, and your content is getting removed.

>part 3, also bonus birb

The feathers of the cuckoos are generally soft, and often become waterlogged in heavy rain. Cuckoos often sun themselves after rain, and the anis hold their wings open in the manner of a vulture or cormorant while drying. There is considerable variation in the plumage exhibited by the family. Some species, particularly the brood parasites have cryptic plumage, whereas others have bright and elaborate plumage. This is particularly true of the Chrysococcyx or glossy cuckoos, which have iridescent plumage. Some cuckoos have a resemblance to hawks in the genus Accipiter with barring on the underside; this apparently alarms potential hosts, allowing the female to access a host nest.[5] The young of some brood parasites are coloured so as to resemble the young of the host. For example, the Asian koels breeding in India have black offspring to resemble their crow hosts, whereas in the Australian koels the chicks are brown like the honeyeater hosts. Sexual dimorphism in plumage is uncommon in the cuckoos, being most common in the parasitic Old World species.

don't thank me, thank the glorious internuts and info repositories like wikipedia

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

What if I regularly made YOU sandwiches when asked? Would you reciprocate?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Corvus is a widely distributed genus of medium-sized to large birds in the family Corvidae. The genus includes species commonly known as crows, ravens, rooks and jackdaws; there is no consistent distinction between "crows" and "ravens", and these appellations have been assigned to different species chiefly on the basis of their size, crows generally being smaller than ravens. In Europe, the word "crow" is used to refer to the carrion crow or the hooded crow, while in North America, it is used for the American crow, fish crow, or the northwestern crow.

Ranging in size from the relatively small pigeon-sized jackdaws (Eurasian and Daurian) to the common raven of the Holarctic region and thick-billed raven of the highlands of Ethiopia, the 45 or so members of this genus occur on all temperate continents except South America, and several islands. The crow genus makes up a third of the species in the family Corvidae. The members appear to have evolved in Asia from the corvid stock, which had evolved in Australia. The collective name for a group of crows is a 'flock' or a 'murder'.[1] The genus name is Latin for "raven".[2]

Recent research has found some crow species capable of not only tool use, but also tool construction.[3] Crows are now considered to be among the world's most intelligent animals[4] with an encephalization quotient equal to that of many non-human primates.

also bonus, crow intelligence tests courtesy bbc

youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE

thank you for providing birb facts, birbs are best

missed this, will find some swans. personal experience is swans are complete territorial dicks.

This.

R u retard?

band or birds?

Swans are birds of the family Anatidae within the genus Cygnus. The swans' close relatives include the geese and ducks. Swans are grouped with the closely related geese in the subfamily Anserinae where they form the tribe Cygnini. Sometimes, they are considered a distinct subfamily, Cygninae. There are six or seven species of swan in the genus Cygnus; in addition there is another species known as the coscoroba swan, although this species is no longer considered one of the true swans. Swans usually mate for life, though "divorce" does sometimes occur, particularly following nesting failure, and if a mate dies, the remaining swan will take up with another. The number of eggs in each clutch ranges from three to eight.

/NSFPCMR
see:

swans are great, right up there with neurosis (similar aesthetic, but opposite coasts). happen to be listening to neurosis presently (through silver in blood).

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp7Dz4bh5UE

Mute swans can be very aggressive in defence of their nests. Most defensive attacks from a mute swan begin with a loud hiss and, if this is not sufficient to drive off the predator, are followed by a physical attack. Swans attack by smashing at their enemy with bony spurs in the wings, accompanied by biting with their large bill. The wings of the swan are very powerful, though not strong enough to break an adult man's leg, as said anecdotally.[29] Large waterfowl, such as Canada geese, (more likely out of competition than in response to potential predation) may be aggressively driven off, and mute swans regularly attack people who enter their territory.[30] The cob is responsible for defending the cygnets while on the water, and will sometimes attack small watercraft, such as canoes, that it feels are a threat to its young. The cob will additionally try and chase the predator out of his family territory, and will keep animals such as foxes and raptors at bay. In New York (outside its native range), the most common predators of cygnets are common snapping turtles.[30] Healthy adults are rarely predated, though canids such as coyotes, felids such as lynxes, and bears can pose a threat to infirm ones (healthy adults can usually swim away from danger unless defending nests) and there are a few cases of healthy adults falling prey to golden eagles.[31][32] In England, there has been an increased rate of attacks on swans by out-of-control dogs, especially in parks where the birds are less territorial. This is considered criminal in British law, and the birds are placed under the highest protection due to their association with the Monarch.[33]

The familiar pose with neck curved back and wings half raised, known as busking, is a threat display. Both feet are paddled in unison during this display, resulting in more jerky movement.[34] The swans may also use the busking posture for wind-assisted transportation over several hundred meters, so-called windsurfing

You stupid fucking nigger. Tits. Timestamp. How hard is that understand? You faggots just keep encouraging this kind of shit

an hero

The cassowaries (/ˈkæsəwɛəri/) are ratites (flightless birds without a keel on their sternum bone) in the genus Casuarius and are native to the tropical forests of New Guinea (Papua New Guinea and Indonesia), nearby islands, and northeastern Australia.[3]

There are three extant species. The most common of these, the southern cassowary, is the third-tallest and second-heaviest living bird, smaller only than the ostrich and emu.

Cassowaries feed mainly on fruit, although all species are truly omnivorous and will take a range of other plant food, including shoots and grass seeds, in addition to fungi, invertebrates, and small vertebrates. Cassowaries are very shy, but when provoked they are capable of inflicting injuries, occasionally fatal, to dogs and people.

Birds are shit, and you're shit for wanting one. Fuck off with your shit.

> they are the only birds known to have definitely killed humans

here's an interesting cassowary article, courtesy scientific american

blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/how-dangerous-are-cassowaries-really/

Cool you play games too. So do millions of other people. Want a cookie just because you're a girl? Eat a cock.

Their population is now, what, a little higher than a hundred? Last I checked it was a little higher than 70

A rooster, also known as a cockerel or cock, is a male gallinaceous bird, usually a male chicken (Gallus gallus).

Mature male chickens less than one year old are called cockerels. The term "rooster" originates in the United States,[1] and the term is widely used throughout North America, as well as Australia and New Zealand.[2] The older terms "cock" or "cockerel", the latter denoting a young cock, are used in the United Kingdom and Ireland.[3]

"Roosting" is the action of perching aloft to sleep at day, which is done by both sexes. The rooster is polygamous, but cannot guard several nests of eggs at once. He guards the general area where his hens are nesting, and attacks other roosters that enter his territory. During the daytime, a rooster often sits on a high perch, usually 0.9 to 1.5 m (3 to 5 feet) off the ground, to serve as a lookout for his group (hence the term "rooster"). He sounds a distinctive alarm call if predators are nearby.

(The term "cock" is also used generally to refer to a male of other species of bird, for example the "Cock sparrow", or to the human male genitalia.)

>ps4 controller.jpg
>is a 360 controller

>No I won't make you a sandwich
>No I won't show you my tits, so don't fucking ask

Well this thread's fucking pointless.

same but before that i knew it was bait

These guys are pretty interesting to watch

total appears to be roughly 440
~250 wild
~150 captive breeding

source:
nps.gov/articles/ca-condor-2017-02.htm

especially when it's not your shit they're ripping apart

found a documentary, roughly 1993

ehh shit forgot link lol

nzonscreen.com/title/kea-mountain-parrot-1993

Very interesting! Looks like they are making a nice recovery

Of course they exist, they make a lot of money showing their cleavage and giggling for old loosers on twitch.

Saw a vid where one of them was trying to mate with a dude's head. It was pretty funny

Suck my dick

yeah it's a great success story

Great thread! Made my night!

Struthionidae is a family of flightless ratite birds which first appeared during the Miocene epoch, though various Paleocene, Eocene and Oligocene ratites may belong to this group.[2][3] Traditionally the order Struthioniformes contained the world's ratites, but recent genetic analysis has found that the group is not monophletyic, as it paraphyletic in respect to the tinamous.

Now if we only put the same amount of effort into other species, we would have more success stories to share

deep sea is hard to cover

it would be wonderful if we could save something ugly actually, it would be a change of pace from the pandas

Remind me, what species in the deep sea are endangered? I'm curious

Who asked again? Also I doubt you like video games anywhere near as much as any guy. And finally why aren't you in the kitchen?

i saw a crow kill a squirrel once. crows are not to be fucked with

and theys tasty

having worked in sushi, i can tell you that tuna in general is threatened, ther were some form of atlantic/norwegian cod that's threatened, if not gone, there's a dolphin off the coast of mexico, sperm whales were on the brink for a bit

found a list

marineinsight.com/environment/10-endangered-ocean-species-and-marine-animals/

caught wind of recently orca hunting great whites; i wonder if there's a general food shortage for orca
phys.org/news/2017-05-orcas-prey-great-white-sharks.html

here's a better article
ocean.nationalgeographic.com/ocean/photos/marine-species-under-threat/#/endangered01-sea-otter_24051_600x450.jpg

losing coral reefs is scarey shite, that's sorta like losing all the forests, so to speak

What is the point of this thread?!
SAGE!!!!!

better article about coral reef

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-great-barrier-reef-is-dying/2017/03/19/a1e1277a-0b37-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html

coral is quite sensative to ph balance if memory serves

enviromental protection is serious business

damn skippy, life sucks if you can't breath

exactly why the environment needs saving

Tits or gtfo

You've said a lot of words and I'm not any closer to understanding why you are here.

and you are posting on here why?

Okay?

gamers in general are fags.

calling out newfags on Sup Forums who is new exactly

no you don't

the simple fact that you're holding an Xbox controller proves you have no idea what a "game" really is.

irl, if this wasn't bait

> I'm a girl gamer.
Really a Boy

>No I'm not fat
Really Fat

>No I won't make you a sandwich
Ate all the sandwiches, so there is no bread left.

> No I'm not ugly.
Really ugly

>No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially retarded and ugly.
Gives male friends BJs under the desk while they play games.

>Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what?
Cries at night because he hasn't even seen side-boob.

>No I won't show you my tits, so don't fucking ask.
Has glorious man boobs which everyone can see through his tight shirts and is waiting to show them to a girl.

how do grill cook burgers AND play games?

i stuck my dick in ur mum once, your mom likes to be fucked with.

I stucked ur mum bumdick in the mother load fuck stick lick