Why does racism still exist in the modern age? It is an irrefutable fact that there are intellectuals, scientists...

Why does racism still exist in the modern age? It is an irrefutable fact that there are intellectuals, scientists, athletes, philanthropists, and decent people comprised in every race on this planet.

This solidifies the idea that it is circumstance, advantage or disadvantage, and quality of education that makes us who we are.

If you can respond to or refute this without posting an image, I will consider your side of the argument, all that other Sup Forums horseshit will be ignored.

Nigger

back to tumblr niggerfaggot

ty for helping me prove my point

>blacks are people too
>animals have feelings btw too !

I realize that being extremely left is a rather cool thing to be doing these days, but you have to stop make-believing.

Yes, fuck off nigger
There is more than enough scientific proof to convince me that black people are apes

niggers are ugly

same

niggers suck

You've made no real argument here, because you can't

because there's people to complain about it.

Well maybe if you weren't such a raging cuckass faggot that can't handle getting redpilled then you'd understand the concept of racism (KEYWORDS: INSECURITY, FEAR, CRIME).

I'm not a racist.
I'm a culturist
I hate black culture. There is zero need for in on this planet and it does nothing but hirt every other race including black people.
A black person is fine as lonng as they are not a follower of black culture

Why do you want to keep niggers, spics, and those huehue Brazilians around? Do you really find comfort in the violence and disease they bring along? Do you truly believe that they contribute more than they take from society?

You specifically mean black American culture? Or black English culture? Or which of the multiple African cultures?

Because people are naturally tribal, and so human society tends to function best when organized along ethnic lines.

Their shitty culture is a result of their low IQs.

First actual response
Because you dislike black culture doesn't mean that it is inferior, there are contexts within a turbulent history that need to be taken into account, maybe if you explored them more you wouldn't dislike it so much.. Or maybe you would, either way, it doesn't mean their race is inferior

>black English culture?

Society functions better with racism?

More like cultural segregation.

what qualifies something as 'black culture'. do nigerians following nigerian culture count as 'black culture' and if so then why

ITT: People who have zero self awareness, and have chosen to hate an arbitrary group of "others" solely to compensate for the insecurity rooted inside their own shortcomings

The transmit. That is, the environment that people grow up in, the stated and unstated views and opinions of parent, peers, relatives.

>It is an irrefutable fact that there are intellectuals, scientists, athletes, philanthropists, and decent people comprised in every race on this planet.
white have by far the most
/thread

Why does it make us better as a society?
Humans will always have turmoil amongst each other, but the fact that so many people look down at other races doesn't make sense, considering the circumstances and opportunities, we can all accomplish the same

thread is aids

First off, don't /thread your own post, you look like an idiot
Secondly, there is no evidence for your claim, so now you look like a bigger idiot

Yes they do, because they live in mud hits spread aids everywhere and are just general all around savages
The only difference in america is whote people pay for black people to live in section 8 housing

This is a map of peoples ability to work hard and get out of poverty. The light areas are areas where someone was able to move out of poverty.

100% with you OP.Racist people disgust me

This is a map of the african american population in the U.S.

Dubs confirms

Again, no facts, just emotion
This is what racism is.

Hey look, images from Sup Forums
Nice one

Oh you must not reside amongst niggers and spics. One week with them and you'll be a racist too.

>First off, don't /thread your own post, you look like an idiot
no
>Secondly, there is no evidence for your claim, so now you look like a bigger idiot
>no evidence
are you fucking kidding? look scientific contributions in quality and quantity in every fucking field there is. look, what has actually been done, when it comes to enginnering, art, philosophy.

I live in a large city with vast culture and racial diversity
You aren't saying anything here except you have personal issues with people that have pissed you off who happen to be a different race than you.

"Source U.S. Census bureau"
Keep dreaming

Your statement is so incredibly naive, as if there aren't great innovators, philosophers and artists all over the planet that have impacted billions who aren't white. But it's okay, I'm assuming you're still a child (I hope)

>as if there aren't great innovators
yes, there are. whites have the most

Because of failures of parents that buttfucked each other in the backseats of their vehicles to create another one of them.

Kek

Shit bro ty for the redpill

It's scientifically proven that blacks have a lower average IQ than whites and asians, also look at Detroit compared to Hiroshima, not much more than 70 years ago Hiroshima was hit by a nuclear bomb and it's a whole new city now, Detroit is a shithole and guess who's fault it is?
That's right, it's black population.

This

I hate niggers and Hispanics and middle easterners/Muslims but I'm cool with asians they don't bother anyone where I live that's just me

There is absolutely no evidence for this, and really no way of finding out for sure, but your confidence is just based on your emotional issues. This is what racism is

Thats because their culture isn't shitty

Out of all the replies so far, this one is by far the least intelligent and most hilarious

>There is absolutely no evidence for this
yes there is. pick up an encyclopaedia for anything you want. whites have made the most of the most important contributions in any field. face it. why can't you just give some respect?
>This is what racism is
fuck off, idiot

Do you have a single thought that didn't originate from a retarded Sup Forums meme? It must suck to have every dipshit idea in your head trace back to some fucking half-assed post made by an autist.

buy a book already, dipshit

Your worldview is so comically small, and you can't seem to understand why your statement of "fact" is not only ludicrous, but unprovable. You are simply a child who has a lot to learn.

Things white people invented:
DC currents
AC currents
Most electronic devices
phones
internal combustion engines
refrigerators
radios
computers

Things black people invented:
peanut butter
rap
disproportionate crime

>and you can't seem to understand why your statement of "fact" is not only ludicrous, but unprovable. You are simply a child who has a lot to learn.
oh well, explain it to me then

I don't shop at Aryan bookstores

is this your contribution to comedy?

People typically relate and empathize more with people who are like them. Also, when all you hear about black people is from mainstream rap and people in the ghetto, you're naturally going to think that all black people are like that.

Environmental conditioning is hugely powerful on the human mind. When you're surrounded by drugs and violence all your life, that's what your mindset is going to be like. Its a self perpetuating downward spiral.

I've met black people with great moral values who are intelligent and sincere, and some that I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.

Again, this is all just nonsense, why even bother?

No, it's simply a fact.

No user, you're the child. Pick up a book and read it. You're just doing what all liberals do when faced with facts; resort to name-calling and downplaying the other person as an idiot or a fool. Ben Shapiro would have a field day with you.

When a group of people who call themselves and others "niggas" depend on welfare checks and selling drugs to make a living instead of actually working and contributing to society, I tend to think less of them

just stop whining and get to work. achieving something will make you feel better about yourself.

bye bye figgernaggot

>Why does racism still exist
Because primates don't evolve that fast.

that you don't shop at aryan bookstores? cool

My point exactly, it is circumstance that determines who you are, not the color of your skin

>why are you an idiot

>you're the idiot retard, do some research. here's something i googled

>faggot stop throwing out insults and do some real research

>no u faggot you're the one who needs to research why even bother

Are you saying there isn't any proof that blacks have a lower IQ than asians?
Are you saying Hiroshima isn't a better city than Detroit, despite it getting nuked?

What books do you recommend that will make me gullible enough to blindly believe the nonsense peddled on Sup Forums?

>What books do you recommend that will make me gullible enough to blindly believe the nonsense peddled on Sup Forums?
books from academics

I'm not a liberal and I was faced with no facts. Learn to read more carefully in the future.
I wasn't whining, I was starting a discussion.

You are a fool and this image comically explains why.

>hey guys lets have an intelligent discussion about racism

Prove to us that a nigger invented the lightbulb, the refrigerator, the oven, the automobile, or anything remotely close to being beneficial to humanity
Last I heard the only thing a black person invented was peanut butter

>I was starting a discussion.
and then you were whining

nigger

Kek'd great answer

Here is the fact; white people as a race have contributed far more to modern society than any other race combined. The list of inventions and discoveries are quantifiable and cite-able.

Name one

We are all different sub-species and even arguably species of human-beings - Mongoloids, Caucasoids, Negroids, etc.

Our different interaction with other species of humans like the Denisovans and Neanderthals is the primary cause why we have differing appearances, intellect, responses and even behaviour.

Neanderthals discovered aspirin 50,000 years before us and were using tools far more advanced as humans were beginning to find use for them. Europeans have the most Neanderthal DNA and Asians have the most Denisovan DNA while Africans remained as generally 'pure'. This explains the IQ gap, responses and even entire history between races. It's not racism, it's genetics.

Mein Kampf

wow it's more pathetic (and unoriginal) than I thought

You are in denial

And I love peanut butter so goddamn much.

That is in no way the case
I live in a predominantly black neighborhood, I went to a predominantly black highschool
I got better grades than my black friends and now I have a better job than them as well, despite the fact they were given the same opportunities as me
My family isn't rich, like most black people I too had no father (I'm white btw) but I stayed away from drugs and worked hard, they simply didn't care about making more of themselves

encyclopedia britannica

The REAL reason racism still exists in the modern age is because liberal political parties foment division for votes. BLM and neo-feminism for instance are just ways to separate us into tribes. The dems themselves have stated that they no longer court the white, middle-class vote.

Topkek

>Why does racism still exist

Fear. Difference scares most people.
On the internet it's amplified even more because you don't have a face. No consequence for stupidity.
It's not so bad though, since on the internet it seems like a natural thing, but most people in the real world actually have their shit together.

there are also white people in those situations who gave into their environment, and black people who rose above this environment. its rare but it does happen.

Link me to the research that analysed the direct connection between prehistoric DNA strands and modern day IQ intelligence. Bonus points for a legitimate link.

I'm laughing at the fact that multiple people have pointed out why blacks are inferior to pretty much every other race and your only response is "You're racist so every thing you say is bullshit"
You've failed to contribute any facts stating that blacks are beneficial to society, you're presented with inventions that changed humanity, inventions that black people had nothing to do with and you simply dismiss it.
So much for having an "intellectual" discussion, when facts are presented to you, you throw a hissy fit

Only blacks are racists.

fuck off nigger

Not one of my white friends quit school to become a rapper
Not one of my black friends went to college
Just stating the facts

this people are invested in the system of division and manipulation. If anybody looks like they have a real chance of changing the status quo, they will become the target of vicious media attacks to take away their popularity and power. If character assassination doesn't work, then murder will follow.

its more socially acceptable and encouraged for a black person to quit education and become a rapper than a white person.
when a black person starts acting "too white" they are shunned by their culture as sellouts.