Fourteen year old girl I sometimes talk to (not in any pedo way) said before she likes being white and she's proud of...

Fourteen year old girl I sometimes talk to (not in any pedo way) said before she likes being white and she's proud of it. Yesterday she told me her parents are pressuring her to date someone "ethnic". Any advice?

This didn't happen

Tell her to report to the police her parents are grooming her, cops get ass mad about pedos and enablers

Agreed.

They aren't pressuring her to have sex, just to date. Besides, I don't think splitting up her family would help anything

It did. Her dad likes to joke a lot though so I'm sure how serious it is

Also

>not in any pedo way

lies

>parents want to turn her into a coal burner
>caring about splitting up the family
Also implications their idea of dating doesnt inherently involve sex

It's really not, I have a gf. I have zero pedophile inclinations, I'm not attracted to anyone under 16 at the youngest.

She's a teenage girl. If they're pressuring her to date some shitskins, she'll naturally rebel.

Also OP is the 24 year old girl

Well they didn't explicitly say it, I don't think they're pressuring her to mess around. Just to dance and maybe go out

>Yesterday she told me her parents are pressuring her to date someone "ethnic"

shit that never happened

>16

>Oh honey you dont have to give us mixed kids just dance and go out :)
No user you know exactly what they want.

I said attracted, I didn't say I did anything with them

I don't think they want her to get knocked up in high school, if that's what you mean

>I dont think
You severly underestimate how fucked in the head the average libcuck is

That would be pretty sick

I should have already established that when a girls parents were pushing her to date a nigger

I think they just want to make it so she isn't racist (not that I don't think they're full of it), and to get cred with their friends (apparently they're already telling them she's going to have an ethnic bf)

>fourteen year old girl I sometimes talk to

user I need you to go ahead and read what you just wrote and tell me if you couldnt just see them being happy their white daughter got knocked up by a nigger

Whatever, pedo

They're pretty sick people.
The difference between the sick people in politics and sick people out of politics is that they have power and the others don't.

Never underestimate the stupidity or cruelty of these so called people.

Have you tried cumming inside?

May be the sort. I've talked to them before and they have an "open marriage"

user if you werent a genuine retard you wouldnt have to come here to see the glaring truth

Use weev's RACE method to convert her to white supremacy.

So? What am I supposed to do? I seriously doubt the cops would do anything.

pedo

They are quite obviously grooming her to take the bulls dick, or whatever bullshit you think the cops will buy
her grandparents still alive? If they're not raging cucks like her parents are they could snatch her out of that house pretty easily

Ok, OP, for real advice here:
1. have her sign up for some extra curricular and say she doesn't have time to date or
2. Have her explain the radical notion that if she dates anyone it will be who she's attracted to and interested in, and that she does not go on dates thinking about her parents.
3. If all else fails, have her tell them if they keep pressuring her she is going to start going to Trump rallies and talking to reporters.

You need hard evidence for this sort of thing

I will see about one, don't know about two.

I don't know if she's into a politics, but she told me before she thinks Trump is funny

>implifuckingcations
not really, people generally take the word of crying little girls over adults, especially if they feel the adults are morally fucked, reminder that one kid got a pedo charge just because he met the girl on a dating site and the judge didnt like that

>16
>pedophilic
get your shit right, he's ephebophilic if he likes 16-20 year olds.

Why are they pressuring her to date anyone? What the fuck is going with Gen X parents?

16 is legal here and in most of Europe.

Still illegal federally for anyone less than 18, but you might get away with it some states.

Checked. Dub dubs.

Also, she said she's proud to be white. The seed does not have to be planted. It's already rooted. It's has to be nurtured.

Her parents have now planted seeds. It's up to you to dig out those seeds and water the roots of the plant that has grown already make the proud to be white idea to flourish.

I'm Hispanic by the way.

>I have to go back

because it's THE CURRENT YEAR, duh.
i like can't as much even, UGH.

at this rate next generation will be pressured to fuck corpses.

It's a pity that OP is in the US then unless he happens to live in a state where 16 is the age of consent.

doesn't concern me famalam. as said, that's legal here, 15+.
not gonna take an argument based in morality on this thoguh, i don't care enough to do so.

You should tell her that she should date someone she loves, regardless of what skin color the other person has. Keyword: LOVE.
And she shouldn't be fucking pressured by her dumb parents to date someone of another ethnic. Do you know why they're doing this?

pff, yeah, sure. tell that to the hundreds of jailed fathers who were accused of harming their little girl when in reality they just wouldn't buy her the newest iPhone

act now or the hard evidence will be bouncing against her cervix while mom and dad wring their hands in the corner

>stories that didn't happen: The Thread

It's called grooming and it's illegal in the west as far as I'm aware.
Your cuckold fantasies are shot, OP.

I thought we were talking about the US since that's where OP is...

The point is not politics, the point is to get her parents to back off.

The morality argument is irrelevant anyway. If first world nations in Europe have an age of consent of 16, 15 and even 14 then it's absurd to call somebody a pedophile in another country where the age of consent is higher.

It's like that time a teacher over here ran away with his 15 year old pupil and he got to France and our police asked the French for help and they said they didn't give a fuck because 15 is legal in France.

You can't be a pedophile in one country and then not in another.

oh.
well then yeah i guess op's gonna have the feds knocking or something.
as long as he saves the ltitle girl from fucking negros i'm fine wiht it desu

laws are janky as fuck, however they ARE still in place for a raisin.

you've got to think like a liberal to outsmart one, user. If she says that her parents will say "Are you telling me you could never love someone ethnic? We brought you up better than that! You're grounded for a month, little miss racist!"