What makes andy sixx's logs of shit so creamy?

What makes andy sixx's logs of shit so creamy?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mental illness.

not enough fibers
maybe he just swallows too much cum

This is the best one yet. Mother fucking kek

There you are, I haven't seen many log threads today and i was getting concerned. Glad you're okay.

based user is a creamy boy

Got any new ones? These crack me up and I'm smacked

Here's the back cover, since it's blurry in the other one

Kek

Very impressive attention to detail and kek

Kek this is the only funny one

Fucking saved

I wonder how many log posters are out there. I support the cause frequently but dont create oc

being forced out so hard

Lost

Logofshit

Okay now this shit is funny, this is going right into a rekt thread

That's exactly what I made it for. This is for pics you shouldn't share

How do i verify?!

I don't know, it keeps resizing for me

He's been busy working away on some fresh new shit memes. Coming in late to try some more forced meme faggotry.

Fresh new logs*

You're just part of the problem. If only there were a way to get all of you cause supporters together in the same place.

I'll be sure to share them

What the fuck is this meme about?

this. someone please explain.

Looks like you haven't been log pilled
knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

top log

can you give me a quick rundown on the logdanoffs?
tfw andy is a third brother to grichka and igor

Its about logs logging and being logged

I think you're gonna need a bigger throat

/b used to be a producer of quality memes. This is just weak. I mean honestly, this Andy fella is too easy of a target, and shit is well... shit. I mean shit can be funny, but this all just comes off as incredibly lazy. The irony is the amount of work that you have actually put into trying to make this work.

Sadly, it will not ever be quality memery, and will be relegated to the likes of naked banana and slampiggy.

You do not understand comedy.

In soviet russia millhouse is a meme

Grow up, kid. Fuck off to your trap thread.

We need to make a second entry on that site, since they disabled contributions

Can anyone tribute my log. WWYD to get a log. LOG rate thread.

Post # bro

Here's a left or right log pic, for use in left or right threads

Why havent you logged yourself yet?
Logcest stories
Log traps

get rolling, loggots.

anyone else here Sixx Dimensional Chess?

My name is Andy Sixx and I hate every fucking one of you.

If you dont log to this log your log will log in her log tolog.

>job - Andy's Chef
>salary - $8.75/hr

SLIDDING

Kek

There once was a man who entertained us
Whose production of logs can't restrain us
His gifts are always steamy
and dreamy and creamy
When my lips are attached to his anus

I want people to work on making at least one image for each type of recurrent thread. I made rekt, left or right, creepshot, feels/greentext, pics you shouldn't share, and a bunch of video games and music already

Logs you know and want to share

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

Lost it at
>Sixx meat

Nice, I'd like to see more like this

Slidding*

>be me in 8th grade,
>its summer and my parents send me to my grampa and grama's house..
>I stay there all summer, get bored
>my 2 girl cousins comes over now and then, one is about 9 years old and the other is 6.
>they are both very cute and half asian cuz my uncle married some asian chick, korean or some shit..
>One day they decide to stay the night too cuz their parents are going to a concert or something.
>we are all in the blankets watching spiderman 3.
>I start to feel a little sick from all the junk food i had been eating so i go to the bathroom.
> I run in and turn the lights on and there i see Andy Sixx shitting out a warm smooth log of shit from his anus..
>I suddenly am overwhelmed with the urge to shove my face in his ass and consume the warm steamy log of shit from his ass.
>mfw its delicious, I cant get enough...
>things start getting fuzzy, I can hear voices in my head.

top fucking kek

fuck....