Drug thread?

Drug thread?

get a trash can you junkie fuck. that's embarrassing.

Nigga it's just toilet rolls, I pick em up & crush em when I finish a pack

SMOKE CIGARETTES

I do, 5.09 every day

Just smoked my second of two daily cigarettes
used to smoke a fuckton, now just one in the morning and one at night
Bout to poke a one hitter too
miss K

I blow through 2Gs a day

of K or weed

you could spend more time snorting lines if you just put them in a receptacle instead of picking up each individual roll. I'm white. I know a thing or two about efficiency.

Cinderella/white girl

I'm white too bro, but I'm a college kid studying to be a Master Technician

SMOKE A CIGARETTE RIGHT NOW

I AM GODDAMMIT

>

Then master the technicalities of a fucking trash can.

smokers, what's it feel like to do a drug even more deadly (long term) and addictive than heroin, yet get barely any high at all and zero euphoria?

>

@Noah

lol pic related after an unintentional OD. sorry family

>@Noah
Holy shit, wot

what i am uup to

Don't worry me like that u lil shit

kekaruni

Your friends are fucking IDIOTS if they didn't call the ambulance. I seized up and hit my head from xanax withdrawal and didn't get in trouble at all nor did my friends. The Firemen were just joking with me how they could have gotten a contact high from being in my apartment. If they didn't call out of fear that they will get in trouble they are pieces of shit.

Xanax and opiate mix, not an intentional OD though. Almost wish they didn't find me. I feel bad for my family now. Fucking cops showed up later like I was trying to kill myself or something, but I managed to convince them not to send me to the bin

Not as bad as that, but I did get rekt in a night club in chatanooga tn. I remember stepping outside, venturing across the street behind a building and waking up at like 7:00 am in some bushes behind a building. My group had no clue where i had went. phone was dead and im not familiar with the city. thankfully i had a phone case charger. shit made my day so much easier.

Wait so they did call 911 for you? When that happened to me only the firemen and ambulance came but I'm not sure what they said to the dispatcher.

Crazy shit. The funny part is that I remember absolutely nothing, my last memory was dropping my scale then waking up this morning for work

Cops showed up later on today, my vitals were fine so I was carried to bed and put in the recovery position

Ya but I am wondering how you got to the hospital. Did you come to and ask your friends to take you or did they call 911 for you. Your friends are scumbags if they didn't call is what I am getting at.

I wasn't with anyone just experimented with RCs and someone heard a loud bang upstairs and saw me on the floor. No hospital visit, but they called 911 and they just said to let me sleep. Can't remember shit lmao

SMOKE TWO AT ONCE