Who was right? And who was wrong?

Who was right? And who was wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLNKUdDS-LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cap was right. So sayeth Kojima.

I was right, reddit was wrong. This movie was mediocre.

:)

No idea. I was dragged to this movie twice in theaters, but I honestly don't remember a single thing that happened in it.

Steve was right as Tony was wrong about Bucky and when he learned the truth decided to help Steve.

if it was anyone else bringing it up ironmans side would be right
but the fact that Stark was trying to accuse everyone else of shit he himself was pretty much solely responsible for makes him a retarded hypocrite. captain america was pretty much just right by default

right up to the point where he disregarded all reason and started trying to kill him despite knowing he wasnt in control when he killed his parents

this guy makes a good point

youtu.be/OLNKUdDS-LI

He puts bananas in his butt and is an admitted pedophile.

>vision on tony's side
Tony was right
Even though he was a cunt all movie

>shadman of the day

How fucking pathetic can one man be?

Stark was right because he had Spidey and he's CUTE!

Tony STANK.

Best line in the whole movie

Who the fuck cares

Boring and safe film

I was right not to spend any money on this shitshow.

Such a bad followup to winter soldier (the GOAT capeshit)

Thanks for the #hottake

Vision is emotional, user.

Emotions, user.

Have you heard of them?

The Avengers faced two problems, both connected to Steve:
Bucky (Steve's best friend)
Wanda (Steve's protege)

Tony wants to keep the team together, and believes they should compromise. Tony is distrustful of people. Steve believes in people and is distrustful of institutions and governments.

Both Steve and Tony were partially right but handled the situation poorly.

Screenshot this post, next avengers Cap will be proven right and Tony will just ignore the accords to save the world.

Steve.

Why would you want a bunch of globalist muslim loving cucks at the UN telling you when and how you save people?

>its a butthurt DC fanboy episode

being pissed is one thing
being completely irrational over an even that happened a very long time ago to the point where you go apeshit and try to murder someone you know wasnt the reason it happened is another
this is akin to seeing a guy driving the car that killed your fiancee twenty years ago, and even though that guy wasnt the driver then you attempt to kill him

>Tony wants to keep the team together, and believes they should compromise
he doesnt want comprise, he literally says here the conditions sign it or else
no discussion, no backtalk, sign the contract

Zemo did nothing wrong.

he just watch his parents being murdered with the culprit in the room with him, brainwashed or not you'd go ape.

all the conflicts end with quip with a character that should have been dead.

fair enough having iron man, falcon and black widow in it, but the rest were so fucking pointless.

the cap and Bucky story line was good enough for a full movie, but putting all the rest of the shit in it was stupid. Civil War tarnished Caps near perfect trilogy.

your looking into it to much autistic boy

it was either sign the paper, which would mean the avengers would have to wait on the government before they could intervene in a situation.

or not sign and immediately go to a disaster zone themselves not having to wait. Cap was right.

Why the fuck would anybody take iron mans side?
>hurrrr it's your fault like 5 niggers died in an explosion
Ok yeah but crossbones would've killed A LOT more if scarlet didnt put that force field around him
>y-yeah but nobody should have died!!!!!!!!
Well then why the fuck weren't you there to stop him quit bitching.
>IM RIGHT

not if it had happened twenty years ago
sure id be pissed, id probably even throw a punch
but i wouldnt straight up attempt to murder him given the situation