His super power is running games in 1080p/60fps on max settings

>his super power is running games in 1080p/60fps on max settings

WHAT THE FUCK DC

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCCd6oh1kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey I liked that guy the first time I saw him on Agents of SHIELD.

Thats a pretty good power tbqh

No but really that's not going to be his final look is it

> All lives matter!

>Cyborg is literally NVIDIA
Explains why only 75% of him is functional!

>That cgi fake reflection

will he be lighthearted and fun? like in teen titans?

No, he's able to link to any sort of machine and control it. He has enhanced strength and a fucking laser cannon on his arm

>Keeping half the head human

His power is having a BCC

no.

he'll be sad and depressed.

So why didn't he stop the shit at the beginning of punisher vs man of steel if he can control any sort of machine?

was probably not a cyborg then, or even around the area.

Did you even watch the fucking movie bud? He was half of a human body in the first place after the accident. The part of him that ISNT human is the motherbox that fused into him

Because he wasn't a fucking cyborg yet dickhead.

I'm fucking KEK'ed

>Muh lore

It's fucking retarded. Keep half the head, it gets shot, he's dead.

At least RoboCop threw away parts they didn't need and his face was just stretched over metal and they covered it up with more metal on top of that.

DCyborg is fucking stupid, and this is why nobody takes you comicfags seriously.

I can agree, but his current design works really well in comics and cartoons.

Live action? Yeah you may be right.

>keep half the head it gets shot.
Oh geez you mean like the guy who keeps a giant fucking bat on his chest like a target?
It's comic book movies dumb faggot they don't have to follow actual physics and things that would happen. Of course there's fucking easy ways to kill all them that's not the point. The point that disconnects it from actual reality is they get away with shit like that all the time. Pure comic luck

Just the cartoon.

Cyborg's design in the comics has always been shit.

This is mainly because TT went out of its' way to redesign the characters unconventionally and it worked very well.

>hey, we will make a new superhero.
>he is half half man and machine, what do we call him ?
>Uhh.... cyborg ?
GENIUS!!!!

That's uh. What a cyborg is bud. Half human half machine

>Did you even watch the fucking movie bud?

...no since its not out for a year?

The bat is bulletproof, the head is not.

Even if we go through this logically Bat's armor stops most 5.56, maybe not 7.62. Not to mention tactics are different. Batman doesn't fight head on, and when he does its quick disposal of the most armed. Cyborg is a tank, he barges in with wanton abandon headfirst. A stray buckshot can fuck up Cyborg.

Use your brain, this shit breaks immersion. Or maybe you want people to "turn it off"? Because that's only way to enjoy DCshit, by being a retard.

>implying robocop wouldnt get shot in the exposed chin irl

just like batmans power armor, bravo DC

It shows him being created in BVS you Nig. m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCCd6oh1kA

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

>breaks immersion
It's a comic movie. You're not supposed to think its real life. Like I said there's a disconnect between that and reality.
You can say that about Almost ANY superhero. Captain America has half his face open with his mask. Does that ruin the immersion because someone doesn't aim for his head?
>y-yeah but he's fast so he dodges it!!!!

Are you forgetting that he has a FUCKING SHIELD?

My suspension of disbelief ends at that huge fucking weak spot.

If Batman or Murcaman didn't have armor on his head I'd be saying the same thing.

Ok and? What about when he doesn't have it and it's magically flying back like a boomerang. Guess nobody is smart enough to take a shot

OH GOD I JUST SHAT MYSELF
POST THE FUCKING COMICS BOW

Being a cyborg is probably the worst power you can have. Imagine all that shit getting infected, and getting torn off when you're in a battle.

No shit

>Did you even watch the movie?

Calm down, shill. It isn't out for another year, jeez.

In The Dark Knight Returns it was explained that he keeps a plate of metal on his chest where the "target" is so people would aim where they can't hurt him.

Cyborg has a metal helmet thing he uses during fights. He's still a human and depersonalizing someone isn't a trivial thing. It's not supposed to be the shock-horror of Murphy, it's supposed to be cool and exciting.