Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to go on a lot of flights, starting with a 10 hour flight, then a 2 hr flight...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to go on a lot of flights, starting with a 10 hour flight, then a 2 hr flight, then another 2 hr, then a 45min and then a 2.5hr flight, all with layovers that are less than 2hr. What are the consecuences of such clusterfuck of flying?

First off, where in the fuck are you flying to that demands 5 seperate flights???

I'm flying from Buenos Aires to Costa Rica, and tickets are too expensive, so I had to look for connection flights to get a reasonable price, it's a one way ticket only. $670

you'll be a little groggy and a little stiff. enjoy the rich coast.

Fuuuuck nigga! Depending on the countries you layover in, getting through customs will be the hardest part.

Which airports?

It's stupid af, but here it is. All in the US

Also, I'm going twice to Miami, maybe I can speak to just hang in the airport waiting for my last flight instead of taking the flight to Charlotte and Orlando. Would that be possible?

Thank you mang

Oh, youll be fine then. Your layover times are fine. Just watch the weather, and download the AA app. I fly AA exclusively, over 90 flights this year and the AA app along with FlightTracker are my go to tools to figure out if im going to get fucked on a delay.

You might want to check with the airlines...I think they've gotten hip to this and cancel the later legs of the trip if you dont show up for the earlier ones.

I'm getting the app right now, thanks!
And you're right, I didn't think of that, I'll make sure to get all the info at the counter in Buenos Aires. Thanks you!

these are short flight u faget, as an Australian i know about actual long flights, fuckin millennial cockguzzler

I wouldn't mind getting in a one straight 16 hour flight, but jumping from one plane to another, waiting in the runway and all that is what makes me wonder. I love planes and I'm a pilot, but what I mentioned doesn't sound that fun. I wouldn't mind if I was getting free food on all the flights though

If they initially say 'no' in buenos aries, ask again when you get to miami. Find the AA customer service counter (not the check in counter or a gate agent, but a stand alone counter with "AA customer assistance" on it). they will be the most knowledgeable and gt you the right info.

You have a freq. flyer acct with AA?

Anything good to do there?

Alright, thanks man. And no, I don't have one, I don't fly that much really.

i'm no expert, but you might be in a different country.

Where?

That's exactly what I was afraid of

Get one, seriously (its free). App is useless without one.

In CR, to go through days of flights

My home hahah

Oh okay, I'll get one now

I'm terrified of flying, your trip fills me with dread, I know it's safe, but even light turbulence makes my heart race!

Conoce, did you make a cheap itinerary to get to Arg too?

Let me know how to

I paid $669 with Avianca, throught Peru. If you want cheap flights, search multiple cities in the airline website, always searching throught the airline's hub cities. Like AA's hubs are Miami, Charlotte, Philly, etc.

blue balls