Can anyone from Poland confirm the following article?

Can anyone from Poland confirm the following article?
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/polen-240-000-gegen-rechte-regierung-a-1091246.html

It says that 240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan and only 2500 people were patriotic?
Earlier a poster from poland implied the number of Anti Eu Pro Russia Patriots is equal to the number of "European" Degenerates.
I must assume this article is a blatant lie by the international kikery

Question to all Poles: You are a beacon of light in a world of chaos but don't you fear that the "European" Union will islamize you, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX_d_vMKswE
cdnv.gazeta.pl/video.gazeta.pl/player/0,0,20035269,150682,video.html?1&embed=0&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It says that 240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan
>240000 people
Yeah, right. I'll eat my shorts when that's true.

LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
>LÜGENPRESSE

>spiegel.de

That's what I assumed. Not only is the number of faggots too high, the number of patriots seems too low, too. And then the Lügenpresse implies it's not called that rightfully fucking degenerate goatfuckers. Merkel and all her gypsies in the fucking oven

Other newspapers are equally autistic you retarded fucking fuck.

Okay Mr. Nazi.

It's not true. It's their statistics. In fact attendance to all demonstrations was low

>Mr. Nazi
I am driven by love, you are driven by delusions and hatred for own brothers, degenerate subhuman. No reason to imply I would be inhuman.
I am not even ethnically German.
Let me guess: You believe Islam is a religion of peace.

>240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan
it's bullshit, our press is saying the same thing, guess they recieved their scripts :^)

Lies. I'd say about 80k eu fags and a bit less nationalists.

woah Mehmet, kinda edgy.

Fuck. Are your news channels as Jewish as ours are?

>Anti Eu Pro Russia Patriots
>Poland

Polfag here (never mind the flag, I've been using the interwebs through an ssh tunnel ever since our police state made it legal for police, tax services and a bunch of other services monitor people's internet connections in real time without any warrant). I confirm there were at least 200000 people sick of our country heading towards fascist theocracy, and a group of approximately 2500 useful idiots consisting of:
1) retards honestly believing any "islamist" would be crazy enough to come to this piss poor shithole,
2) uneducated unemployed lower-class childmaking scum for whom the abstract notion of "poland stronk" is the only source of self-worth in their useless lifes.

ofc, we're in the EU after all

I am anti Mehmet you dumb fuck. Stop rustling my jimmies and get out of this thread you retarded goatfucker.

Pls go away shill

You are warsaw user? I've read that police claims there were 40k eu fags

Police says it was 30 000 EU shills only.

>I am anti Mehmet
WoW, a selfhating ottoman. How stereotypical.

You are basically confirming the shilling article while other people already reported it is a kikery lie. Fuck off Obongo.
Fucking shill

Does the opinion of the average citizen also align with the degeneracy like it does in Germany?

I am both ethnically and culturally Slavic so stop otakuposting you fat fuck.

>240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan
I live in Warsaw and so happens that I saw this parade and it was 30~35k ppl tops
and those ppl that did show up were in their majority ppl who know that not even purges, but mere rationalization in public spending, will bring with it high probability of them losing jobs

for example ppl working for Gazeta Wyborcza, a pro eurofag newspaper, were absolutely butblasted buy the new goverment cuting short subscriptions for their paper in public institutions
they even went so far as to call their other subscribers to buy more than 1 newspaper a week to help them

Nope, talked with pals from warsaw. Only 30-40k ? The less the better :)

> implying lowering the numbers would not be shilling

>I am both ethnically and culturally Slavic
then kindly fuck off? How can you be "anti Mehmet" if you're basically doing the same?

Slavic culture is nothing more than alcohol abuse and carp in bathtub anyways.

>but don't you fear that the "European" Union will islamize you, too?
Poland has largest concentration of Jews outside of Israel, they will never be forced to go Islamic

Exaggerated numbers of pro EU fags: confirmed.
That is nice.
What about the number of nationalist/patriotic demonstrators?

I didn't even specify "Slavic" you dumb fuck. You don't know who I am I could be Arkan Remover of Kebab himself so stay cucked Hans.

Replace 'East German' with Polish and 'Russian' with German/EU:
youtube.com/watch?v=IX_d_vMKswE

Shit, 'West German' with Polish.

divide eurocucks by 10
multiply natcucks by 10

Verpiss dich, Polackensau.

>I could be Arkan Remover of Kebab
pretty sure you're just some butthurt Ex-Yugo who's afraid to share his benefits with others.

It's a false number, there is a lot of tourist everyday of this place.

Spiegel ist Bild für Geisteswissenschaftler.

So eurocucks = 24000
and
patriots = 25000?
You are implying the numbers are even.

There were 6 millon people on the pro EU demonstration i saw it with my own eyes. Unfortunately the 17 pro government nazis that came gassed all 7 million anti-fascist protestors. Don't believe PiS lies the 8 million victims must not be forgotten.

Fight nationalism

t. George Soros Open Society Foundation activist

#refugeeswelcome

remember that those were a mainstream eurofag movement and minor denomination of patriots parades today

Surprise I am not. Actually I am ethnically Russian and because you fucked up your own fucking country I have to give away more than half of my income to gypsies you fat fuck. Why did I even become engineer? To feed Mehmet?

nice kek

Good sign

>240ths
AYY LMAO :----D
max 40 ths

>240000 people
SIX GORILLION
it's one tenth of that at most, of course international leftists will say that the entire nation is against the government it elected.
The participants of that demonstrations are fucking red scum who used to fly red flags years ago, now they wave the blue and rainbow ones.
Also, good thing that there were no terrorists attacks or a false flag, hope there won't be any on World's Youth Days neither.

Here's a timelapse video (starts at 00:25): cdnv.gazeta.pl/video.gazeta.pl/player/0,0,20035269,150682,video.html?1&embed=0&autoplay=1
It's definitely looks closer to 240K than 30K nationalist shills want you to believe in.

You could just be an engineer in Russia if you dont like it.

Hopefully Poland takes the good choices

You're a huge fag and will end up impaled

>not demonstrating in favor of the islamization of germany
Was fuer ein arschloch bist du eigentlich?
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG LMAO?

Goatfucking.
Childraping.
Beheading.
Just Islam things.

that's why I'm on Sup Forums thank you

Hello dear Germans. I do not think you have 240 000 puppets here. A lot but not that much.

Derp derp

Hey, who's lazar kaganovich and lev davidov bronstein, useful idiot?

>german
>but russian
HOW DO I HATE YOU MORE?

I went to both demonstrations. Unfortunatly KOD shills had bigger attendence. I'm sure it wasnt 240k though.

There is no reason for us to not be friends anymore. We have a common enemy now.
You are either a gypsy, a Muslim, a Jew or a nigger.

this. Russia knows

By whom, exactly? There are no and never will be too many muslims in Poland, and TBQH, I wouldn't feel much more culturally alienated living among muslims than I do among uneducated, unemployed, barely literate, drunk Slavic mob that literally sold their votes to populist authoritarians in exchange for social care and "poland stronk" promises. The fact that it's my tax money that's going to finance their booze does indeed make me a fag, which is why I'm outta this shithole like everyone with half a brain already has.
>inb4 being this angry
You fucking bet I am.

Poland yearly receives billions from the EU. It should be clear where their stance on EU is

This one here. Without dem cohesion funds that country would be like Belarus.

KOD shills are funded by Soros and PO. A lot of poles are anti-Eu.

What are their main motivations behind being anti EU? Of course there are many and they are all reasonable but which ones motivate the most?

police reports 50k people, previous ruling party 100k, soros funded shill group claims 250k

So yeah, that number is false. Those demonstrations are organized by puppets of previous ruling party who were EUcucks that did everything germany told them.

Kebab removal of course. Its in our blood.

>anti EU
it does not mean us leaving the EU. Its about mama Merkel fucking sit up/

Idk how many people marched in that Internationale march, but more than in the nationalist march

Either way, it doesn't matter so much because in the past, the current ruling party used to organise marches and they didn't have much effect on our politics

The current ruling party has a strong support among people, that's not going to change. If it changes, then only for something more radical, but the West as such has lost appeal among Poles

I know that feel all too well brother.

Serbia approves.

Looks like a nice man.

>73310144
Their main one seems to be: "Poland stronk, Poland proud, we won't be dictated anything by the Brussels/Merkel/Hollande/Anyone. We'll gladly take the money, though".

>the West as such has lost appeal among Poles
Among those that hasn't already moved there, maybe. The rest has never stopped to be a part of the East and misses having a tsar. The ruling manlet will have to do for now, but uncle Vlad is already rubbing his hands.

>but which ones motivate the most?
constantly growing power seen as a threat to sovereignty, prelevant leftism and Germany fucking everyone over (youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE - you can start at around 5 minute mark for the gist of it)

Prepare your anus for democracy, freedom and a colored revolution, my racist Polish friends

Merkel is like Hitler from an alternate universe where everything is opposite .

>Prepare for ditches full of entitled browns and expulsion of foreigners

Nope. People despise your degeneracy and multiculturalism

>and a colored revolution
Unlikely as all they've got to work with are boomer faggots while Polish youth leans right-wing.

that will be enough

shill more

he is irrelevant

dream on
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

> implying there is any multiculturalism in the Potato Republic of Bolanda, one of the most culturally homogenous countries in the fucking world.
> implying the ruling party gives a flying fuck about "degeneracy and multiculturalism" and doesn't just use them to scare gullible idiots like you into supporting their authocracy.

Serious question Sup Forumslack poles Can I come to Poland to stomp on commie faggots? Also may I bring my delicious american hardware pic related

sadly, only semi-autos are allowed for civilian ownership

>trusting Spiegel

you are welcome on November, 11th

>It says that 240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan and only 2500 people were patriotic?

250 k were normie liberal protesters, the march was more about anti-government stuff and less about EU. 2.5k march was just white trash who take Sup Forums tier ideas seriously.

They also put billions into the EU. Less than they get but a good amount. Then consider all the administrative costs related to getting the grant money. And the fact that random guy sitting behind a desk in Brussels will decide who gets the money instead of local politicians who should know much better. And the fact that the EU funds are much more likely to be wasted via corruption (dude, it's no one's money, rich EU is giving it to us lel) and you'll see that the eurofunds are not such a great deal.

On the other hand, Western EU profits immensely from Poland by owning their corporations and utilising their workforce.

I still think EU is a great thing, I really do. But it has grown into a not-very-democratic and expensive moloch and needs to be reformed.

what were they protesting?

I don't understand why so many libcucks from Boland post here.

Is this some kind of JIDF operation, is KOD paying you to spread bullshit?

no stompin on commies here

they have privileges you know

also which do you mean, old skull commies or the neomarxist ones? old skull are pretty rekt, not in the parliament, social democracy not catchy anymore

mostly government's meddling with constitutional tribunal and judicary

First of all, both numbers are wrong, liberals highly overestimated their numbers and underestimated the nationals.

KOD, according to estimates by the Police, had about 30k people, while the nationalists had about 5k.

Second, KOD was protesting the current government and it's EU scepticism, closing the borders on the immigrants and abolishing a racism watch dog.
Nationalists were protesting against KOD

>It says that 240000 people demonstrated for Eurabia Fagistan and only 2500 people were patriotic?
Police says around 40k. We do not know for sure how much ppl were in there. Have no idea about patriotic demonstration.

>You are a beacon of light in a world of chaos but don't you fear that the "European" Union will islamize you, too?
We just really, really, REALLY do not like when somoene tries to tell us what to do. Also we do not fear islam, we just don't like them even our muslim minority (tatars) hate them.

Now question for you, do you really see Poland as a beacon of light?

> I don't understand why so many libcucks from Boland post here.

That's because you're a Polish plumber in the UK that hardly ever lurks outside his Facebook bubble. Get back to fixing First World's toilets, faggot.

According to the police there were around 50 thousand pro-cuckoldry protesters and around 40 thousand nationalists. Which is funny, since the pro-cuckoldry side has been preparing for the demonstration for months, while the nationalists kind of gathered ad hoc (while the government was trying to persuade them not to come at all, since they were afraid of provocations and riots).

Anyway, nationalists can usually gather 100 thousand people in the streets of Warsaw without any problem. PiS (the conservative party currently in power) can do the same.

> Polish plumber in the UK
Yes yes, everyone believes you

Yes I do. Islam is one of the greatest threats and you seem to deal with it in a responsible manner.

Jake, relax. I know you're frustrated because people don't believe in your progressive historicism bullshit, but you'll come to terms with the truth anyway

Speaking of authocracy - how is it going in a "democracy" that's being ruled by 5 judges?

:^)

This year Poland pays more than it takes

Well, that is because we learned how to deal with imposing hostile culture upon us, through the hard way (partitions, nazis, communists). And we developed some kind of "natural" xenophopia.
Seems like you have to experience the same from islam, then eu normies will learn.

Back to that beacon thing: i feel like this time we are going to mind our own business and we won't really care what will happen with the rest, except Hungary and maybe v4, but again, that is just my personal feeling.

Piszę z Polski -- państwa, którego rząd, chcąc obronić mnie biednego przed islamskim terroryzmem, umożliwił szeregowi służb i ich funkcjonariuszy, w tym pierwszemu z brzegu aspirantowi Ciekawskiemu z lokalnego komisariatu policji, monitorowanie mojego ruchu internetowego bez żadnego nakazu, żadnej kontroli i bez powiadamiania o tym mnie lub kogokolwiek. I retrospektywnie, i w czasie rzeczywistym. Na koszt mojego ISP, czyli mój. Więc bronię się, używając szyfrowanych tuneli.

This explains the US flag. If that's not a police state for you then I don't know what is (inb4 I have nothing to hide: tell me the same when the government changes but the law stays). Hope you enjoy your safety from islam while being fucked in the ass by a toothless, virgin, never-employed midget with a degree in Marxism-Leninism.

was meant to be an answer to:

These are anti patriot act and anti voter fraud marches.
This has nothing to do with anti EU sentiment, terrorists, rapefugees, the economy, the 1% boogieman or the wellbeing of Polish people.

The new government is using their unprecedented 52% majority to change voting laws and make themselves into totalitarian bureaucrats. They are also the first Polish government to employ "cyber-warfare", aka shilling on websites like Sup Forums, on such a grand scale. It shows.

It's both impressive and terrifying that they've managed to convince almost all of you that it's about the fucking EU.

Either that or you just don't verify your facts.

Good goyim.