This film provides an excellent social commentary. Excellent deconstruction of the class system

This film provides an excellent social commentary. Excellent deconstruction of the class system.

The pest's willingness to be hunted is symbolic of hidden depression, where he tries to mask it by making others laugh. The regret of scamming so many people sinks as he realizes he has nothing to live for.

The orange jacket represents the white upperclass forcing their own expectations and cultural norms onto minorities.

Pestario's tribal face paint as he is hunted represents the struggles native Americans had.

The arguments between the young son and old father represent the struggle between left and right in the modern political distinction.

Truly a masterpiece of our time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-b1RGU8xZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your problem kid?

Next question.

I love this fucking movie.

I like when he kills the two racist white kids.

Nostalgia, oh fuuuuuuck

>I've been turned into a walkie-talkie!

You are shit at even parody film analysis
>this color represents this
>this represents this

Take a look at the Chinese restaurant scene.

John Leguizamo is very brave to take on the issues that plagued Asian-Americans during their entire history.

Take a look at the scene and see if you cant find underlying subtext.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-b1RGU8xZU

The line "ah my favorite delivery boy" is a direct reference to the Chinese railroad workers of 1865. The underlying context of oppression in this scene is immense and to be quite honest, made me cry during my first viewing.

>Take a look at the scene and see if you cant find underlying subtext.

>finding shit that isn't there because you spent five minutes on Sup Forums and now your brain is fucking fried

ONE

Great flick

Its a kino faget

>mfw I realized he's sticking through the target, not standing on it

What did he mean by this?

I've seened this memed for like a year and I'd never heard any description of the plot until now.

Hi

but he's standing on it u blind fuk

Look again, you can't see his feet.

You can see his shoe.

>being so autistic you don't get the joke

>Ywn hang out with your waspy friends talking down to minorities at the hottest club in Miami

TWO

I LIKE TO CHILL WITH MY PEEPS

Is this the most racist movie ever?

STINKY DINKY

JAJAJAJA EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA PEPITO

Okay