Hey Americans, in a country that has such free access to guns, what stops you from shooting a cop in the face...

Hey Americans, in a country that has such free access to guns, what stops you from shooting a cop in the face, the second you roll down your window for a traffic stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBPM709JJA0
youtube.com/watch?v=JLZdsoL-mLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A respect for the law or basic human decency.

Nice shitpost.

What stops us from buying a small soda at McDonalds and staying in the restaurant all week drinking free refills?

Felony charges like murder and stuff.

Common courtesy

Deep.

You already do that. Don't lie to me.

Not being a retardd nigger?

Because killing a cop is punishable by the death penalty. That is if you are lucky enough to male it to see your court date. Copkillers dont live long.

And if you make it to prison and dont get the death penalty you will serve life. The sheriffs will make your life hell. They are on the same team.

>retardd

If you're not a nigger, you certainly spell like one.

Australia living up to its criminal settlement tendencies.

I am white
Only melanin enriched individuals pull stunts like that.

Fruitopia. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Being white and Christian, not that you would know anything about that.

what's the difference in these two pictures?

A) The same thing that stops you from throwing a funnel web spider at a cop the second you roll down your window for a traffic stop.

Cops will often draw if they don't see your hands on the wheel.

They don't just run up and shove their head in your window.

Hey Australia, in a country that has such free access to petrol, what stops you from huffing a can of it, the second you fill up at the gas station?

Ones violent most likely and anti white
The other ones is a crazy bitch most likely and also anti white

A friend of my dad was a police officer in Seattle for over a decade

he moved here, but still tensed up any time he was stopped at a light next to people with their window down. regardless of race.

None. Niggerdry is based on actions before skin colors.

The approach of the policeman over your left shoulder specifically designed to place the driver at a disadvantage. In the time it takes you to turn, draw, and aim the pistol he will be mag dumping into your upper back and head.

Self control?

The blonde is paying $40,000 a year for that milk.

What stops you from putting a cucumber in your ass?

he's acting very niggardly

Why would I want to do that?

I also figured that since its a college

She probably won't murder me and steal my shoes.

One is a college student, trying to improve their life, the other is a crackhead, draining societies resources.

The fact that cops radio in the license plate of every car they stop before coming up to the driver?

>pulled over
>officer's dash cam already has your license plate
>video of you shooting officer

It's not even complicated.

Hey Aussie, in a country that has such free access to cars, what stops you from driving through a crowd at a mall, the second your meds run out?

Because I don't want to spend the rest of my life at the WRONG END OF A DICK, DUMBASS!!!

What stops a disgruntled moose from doing the same in your country?

Not being a nigger barbarian.

I prefer to greet the officer politely, make a little joke about why I was speeding, and go on my way with just a warning.

Nothing, just don't feel like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBPM709JJA0

Canadian men
youtube.com/watch?v=JLZdsoL-mLY

There is no wrong side of a juicy dick

If they see you moving around they will probably be ready to draw once they reach the car

Human decency. I know that's not common where you're from.

Why would any self respecting person wish to do that. Only Commies and Niggers hate cops.

Whats stops me from doing something bad....

Right thats why I should give all my power to some stupid fucking lazy Bureaucrat to write me regulations how should I live and what to do but we should totally trust him because he has state approved license.

Fuck this Commie world and these people who don't trust in their abilites enough that they would just rather give it to some Leech Nigger in office doing nothing.

Scary part is whats stoping government from killing half of its population.

Not being a nigger.

The 20 that will hunt you down and shoot you in the face (and everywhere else) with no option to surrender or defend yourself in a court of law. Technically, they aren't supposed to do that, but that's the standard unwritten procedure for cop killers.

>half the thread is Americans saying they don't kill cops simply because of the severe punishment

Because we're not fucking animals

Cop killers are often shot dead on sight

Loosing your life because muh free citizen seems pretty stupid

Only niggers would do such a thing, and they are shot dead on sight often

Prison

Getting yourself gunned down or worse.
They keep their hands on their weapons when they walk up to the car. I have no doubt they'd shoot you first.

We don't have guns in my country,0

Not being a nigger.

Fpbp

Theft vs Reparations

What stops you savage Aussies from stabbing wallabies and koalas every time you leave your home?

Try understanding that cops are people just trying to do the right thing and if I were pulled over, the fault would be my own. Just because you have something doesn't mean you should use it at every chance you get.

Rare.

IF ANY COP IS READING THIS I HOPE A NIGGER SHOOTS YOU IN THE FACE TODAY

>What stops you savage Aussies from stabbing wallabies and koalas every time you leave your home?
Emu Wing Death Squads.

Ones a nigger, the others a wigger.

She is white and can speak clear English. She probably doesn't comit lots of crime and that's probably a college campus while the black is at a McDonalds.

Dash board cams start recording the moment the cop turns on his lights.

His license plate will be easily recorded and an immediate dispatch order will be made to catch the "cop killer."

I would hate to be labeled a cop killer by their ranks because its just game over for you.

>you have free access to guns
>therefore you have no respect for human decency

What?

How the fuck did you get out there m9y

very rare

Also she most likely asked before doing that.

1. murder is wrong
2. you will have a borderline military like force of SWAT police hell bent on beating and murdering you (not necessarily in that order) in minutes

Half of america are liberals soooo...

used internet

>Half of america are liberals
definitely not true

The girl would defend the nigger. The nigger would kill the girl.

>Hey Americans, in a country that has such free access to guns, what stops you from shooting a cop in the face, the second you roll down your window for a traffic stop?

Dashboard cameras, body cameras, and the legion of cops that will come after me and perforate my ass.

Most people don't suck?

We're equal to niggers and slumdwellers, so it's only logical that we should be expected to behave like them. Don't you understand?

this

the police are like a gang, kill one and the rest will be hell bent on killing you.

Watch some videos of cops "trying" to arrest cop killers, the ones they actually release to the public.

its illegal and he didnt really do anything wrong, he is doing his job as a law enforcement officer

Nothing. That's what's great about owning a gun. For about 60 seconds I can do anything with my life. Anything. I might die. But for those 60 seconds I am completely free from anyone and anything.

So then, were all conservatives?

That and on most places, tinted windows are expressly prohibited for this very reason

Sounds about right. My city is majority nigger and the first black mayor for our city was just elected. We also have the worlds largest naval base, and probably the states biggest nigger force.

Why?

Those hands don't look white to me. Is this some kind of ruse?

Because we are actually a very peaceful people. Could you imagine any other country this populated and everybody is armed? We have so many guns that the number of shootings we have, if you think about it, is amazingly low really.

Its a good question, I know. Somehow Guns do make us safer.

Not being retarded or a nigger.

Kill yourself, emu fucker.