Alright guys, I need to tell you something that happened to me and want your advice. Please help me

Alright guys, I need to tell you something that happened to me and want your advice. Please help me.

>Be me, 20 at dads fundraiser for his store chain
>Meet gf, 21, so cute omg, first gf ever
>6 months later
>I love her
>Make her cum always cum in 1 minute, so intense she tells me to stop instantly
>One day she takes shower
>I look in her phone to make sure no one is bothering her
>see someone named Jason who shes been texting
>he tells her last week was fun, asks her to meet at a "Pub" tonight
>I find Pub address
>Make a story up so she has to see me tonight
>I go to pub instead to confront this faggot
>I approach him from a picture I saw on her phone
>He's sitting there with a friend having a beer
>"You're sleeping with my girlfriend?"
>He looks at me scared
>I stare at him, sending images to him of what I'll do
>He looks at me with fearful confusion
>"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
>Apologies to me, that's a start
>I tell him I'm Carly's boyfriend
>Apologies to me again, says he didn't know, offers me a beer
>I refuse his pity drink
>Asks me if I want to see the texts between them
>I just stare at him, refusing to believe his doctored up texts/lies
>I continue to stare
>I can sense his fear so I depart, feeling merciful

I asked my girlfriend about it and she says that they're just friends, and that she would never do something like that to me. Obviously he lied to her or gave her a drug of some kind. Should I meet him again in the pub next week and do something about it? I feel like hes a personable guy, like one of those guys whos a regular at a place like in the shows so I know he'll be there again next friday at the same time. Please let me know what you think I should do to this lowlife.

Pic Related, what he was wearing there instead of a collared shirt.

Oh, fuck, that was me. Yeah, I'm fucking your gf lmao
Good thing I don't like that pub too much

>like in the shows

Kek
I feel bad for your insecurities user, but I sense that you have not a single clue of what you are doing.
Be good to your girl and communicate. Leave other guys out of the picture, at all time.
Its something only Sup Forumstards do.

what do you mean? the guy is obviously lying to her somehow and who the fuck dresses like that then has the audacity to offer me a drink? Hes asking for it. I though you guys would understand for sure

bump? anyone help? I help all of you guys all the time

Suck him off and let him buttfuck you, user-cunt. That'll teach him!

you mention that she texted "Last week was fun", did you know she was at the pub/with this dude last week?

also, if youre reading her text, why would you jump the gun and ask her if she cheated on you or even confront this guy?

You should have waited and acted like waited for more intel.

Look for proofs before acting
If he's guilty, you can beat the fuck out of him, he should not call for help as he understands he deserved it

I thought I could get him to confess by using a stare down technique I saw

>I look in her phone to make sure no one is bothering her

Dude, you're a psycho and in the end she's going to leave you because of that. She probably prefers the other guy just because he's not a fucking paranoid.

Be a man and say that you spy on her because deep down you're insecure, we are all anons here, you don't need to hide that. Acting rude with a guy that owes you no kind of loyalty at all won't make you a man, just show how much of a fucking Chad you'd like to think you are.

Grow a pair and dump her.

Wow, you are retarded.

what if hes actually drugging her tho? I can't let that slide

Yeah, I'm sure you suspected that the minute she went into the shower, that's suspicious. It's not related at all with your own lack of character.

If someone is drugging her then make a fucking blood test and go to the police or something. How is acting like a douche the best solution you could think of? Stop acting like a moron.

This has to be bait... it HAS to be. Nobody is this retarded. Nobody genuinely believes their cheating girlfriend is being drugged and forced against her will.

Next you'll be saying that this guy is an ayyy and that he's brainwashing her with his alien Houdini cock.

I really hope this is bait because if there are people like this in the world I actually wish I could die

This thread is what's wrong with the world. People who are literally retarded but think they're perfectly logical. I mean, imagine the harm you'd do if you were a retard and didn't know it!

This is how'd you act.

This has to either be entirely fake, or it doesn't matter. If the whole situation is fake, ok clearly it doesn't matter. If it is not fake, I would not worry about it because you will not be dating your girlfriend long. If this is a real situation you should realize that the real thing that has gone wrong is you looked through your girlfriends phone. That means you don't trust her,so either she should not be trusted (read: dump her and move on) or you can not trust people (read: you are not ready for a relationship, and will sabotage it in some way). Another thing you need to realize....half the people in the world are men, the other half are women. Women and men are friends alllll the time without fucking. 99% of people never fuck 99% of the people they know.

TLDL: the only asshole here is you OP. Grow the fuck up. Even if you made this story up, grow the fuck up, because if this is how you think of relationships you will never have one that works.

I can't believe i used to be like this. Being dumb and insecure is a terrible curse.

>Obviously he lied to her or gave her a drug of some kind
At what point in this entire experience could you possibly have come to that conclusion? Are you schizophrenic?

Amen-ra.

also this. sometimes people aren't exactly what they seem/what you want to see them be

There are girls otu there more suited to you and there are things you can do to be more attractive tot those girls. Don't worry, man. Whatever actually happened doesn't matter as much as what you take away from all of this.
Keep calm and be cool. Grow on it, user. I mean it.

This is b8

so what? that means nobody should post in the thread? Also, what about when it's not bait? I come here asking shit all the time genuinely wanting to hear from the community here.

What I mean is, fuck you you fucking cunt. I hope you crash a car into a tree the size of my dick and fly out and land on my dick mouth first and then my dick grows like a tree and it goes through your stomach and out your eyes and then you pee my penis because I'm that up in your bitch ass fucking piece of shit cunt ass bitch.

also hey op. hey, buddy. you can went a little crazy there, buddy. it's okay. just don't do a crazy next time. next time just sit on my dick and I won't have to cut your breaks, ok? I love you buddy.

Also focus on yourself and getting better at being yourself and the right girls will come to you. Seriously.

But for real seriously u wan sum fuk or wut?

obvious b8