Serious question. could the prophet cook a curry so hot that even he couldn't finish it? praise allah

serious question. could the prophet cook a curry so hot that even he couldn't finish it? praise allah

fuck allah and kys mudslime

tell me muslim dude, do you respect other religions?

only if he sucked it out of jesus ass

no, fuck other religions, only islam is one true religion

whats the matter faggot? you muham-mad? you butthurt cuz your pusst ass religion makes you turn the other cheek while we raid your villaiges? praise allah.

All baiting aside Islam is a plague upon the earth and should be wiped out. Its backwards ass society and ways of thinking are incompatible with the modern world

come raid my village and find out bruz

/thread
I mostly agree with you but having harems and women as slaves is pretty damn awesome

no respect for other mans belief, you are a unevolved ape. like me, i respect where the respect is given. i have Muslim friends, and they would see you as scum. an abomination. trash.

just trying to engage in some religous scholarship. can the prophet cool a curry that is so hot that even he cant finish it. If he can't do it then he isnt all powerful. but if he could cook such a curry he wouldn't be all powerful either.

Stop being so racist against us muslims. praise allah.

search your soul. you will find your answer

thank you brother. maula ya salli wa sallim

samefag is same

Kill yourself, sand nigger. FUCK ALLAH!!

FUCK YOU! DO NOT INSULT THE HIGH NAME OF ALLAH. PRAISE HIM!

no, he is dead