Why does Sup Forums use words like "God Emperor" to describe a presidential candidate they like?

Why does Sup Forums use words like "God Emperor" to describe a presidential candidate they like?

It's almost as though it wants a monarch or a dictator, not a democratically-elected president with a term limit.

>It's almost as though it wants a monarch or a dictator

That's because we do want that. Nationalism is much better with a monarch or dictator. Our only goal is to MAGA.

Americans are idol worshippers

By Jove I think he's got it.

Your nation has been going to shit since 1789. Maybe you could use another king.

Freedom is overrated, I would rather have security.

Back where i come from is a monarchy, and it was a great monarchy with a good King that take cares of his people. He is regarded close to a deitic figure in the sense that you can't talk against him or else, u know what.

I think a mornach or a dictator is fine, so long the ruler him/herself is fine.

I have no problems with a mornach, you should try it too.

most americans just jump on any bandwagon if its popular enough.

never mind trumps shady history or the fact he will literally say ANYTHING people want to hear.

at this point we havnt even seen trumps true face.

It's like you DON'T want a twelve feet tall shapeshifter with psychic powers as your leader.

Caesarism.
It's time.

We do, democracy is fickle, and people can be childish. A bad king can ruin his people but a good king, a good emperor can do great things. One people, one King, one will

They'd just murder him in the streets again.

40k.
It's from 40k.
>not affixing bayonets to gut the filthy xenos
shiggy

Cruzcuck detected

"God Emperor" is a meme from Warcraft 40k

Many many Trumpposters photoshopped Trump onto Warcraft40k characters, and it was always just assumed that if he was in that universe he'd be the God Emperor of Mankind

Might not be practical, but the ideal government would be top-down with authoritative control.

You need a measured authority to decide what needs to go where. Democracy leads to inconsistent leadership and, eventually, to the almighty rule of money.

Think about it. In the US do-nothings with coveted media roles get paid millions of dollars. Teachers make 30k.

Nobody made it this way, it just happened. We need someone to decide what goes where. The issue is that men are flawed and incapable of serving in this role.

True, French republicans have a long and storied history of murdering the best of the French people. They all seem to worship 1) De Gaulle, who murdered tens of thousands after Vichy fell and 2) the revolution, which saw thousands (tens of thousands?) of aristocrats murdered. Mob tyranny- sad!

Yes, Christian monarchy !!!!

> implying I don't crave an alpha God-Emperor to lead me to glorious victory over the xeno scum.

One of the worst things about political theory since the 1700's is the over emphasis on the importance of the individual.

>not wanting to Build a wall and remove xenos.

Go away, Cruzshill

YOU ARE GIVING THE PLEBS OF POL TOO MUCH CREDIT

IT ALL COMES FROM A MEME

a shitty image with a cat on top of a robot

maybe some jewish vidya don know the origin

but it's a shitty image reposted years ago

>Americans are idol worshippers

And French are Allah worshipers.

>Implying you would not purge xenos, mutants, and heretics for the glory of the god emperor and the Imperium of Man.

That's some pretty suspicious talk, guardsman. Read your uplifting primer if you don't want to get blammed.

Shut up pleb.

Look up The God Emperor from Warhammer mate, you'll understand