Trump support thread

Trump support thread

quizlet.live at class
enter 462 496

Well that's all I got op

trumps a no good, narcissistic traitor to america.

This is/b get your faggot 70 year old cuck outta here.

So, when it comes to hitler comparisons
He's too different from Hitler, because Adolf was a failure driven by his resentment, unlike Donald who considers his presidency to be a sort of surplus-enjoyment of a successful businessman, strictly within entrepreneur confines.

I see your point, but he isn't wrong.

dubs of truth

That's one of the things I see when Trump shows off something he signed. This or a finger painting or macaroni art.

Anyone else really wanna stick their dick in his mouth in that pic?

I ask as a non-amerifag... is this true?

Lol. Just like they give a shit about Seth Rich. They're feeling the heat so they're clinging to anything they can.

german here. according to trustworthy reports - yes.

but this is election campaign, even in germany. telling lies...

the thing about him that creeps me out is that he did the shit about the investment banking while this was hillarys concern.

are they the same reporters that tell everyone that the muslim migrant's don't rape anyone and are totally syrian?

Ok dummies. Stop and think. The border between the U.S. and Mexico is 2000 miles long. 1255 miles of that is the Rio Grande. The river is the marker for 1255 miles of the border. It's only 800 miles in a straight line, but there are drastic natural twists and turns that add about 455 to the actual length of the river. You can not build a wall in the middle of the river. You can't build it on our side, because all the American land owners, many of them farmers and ranchers, would lose access to the river. You can't build it on their side, because they would have the same issue and you would need their permission, which we don't have.
Now let's say that the U.S. government was going to just take the land from the U.S. land owners using Imminent Domain laws. Would we build a wall with thousands of twists and turns? No? So we build a straight wall and forfeit thousands and thousands of acres of land to facilitate the straight line? Or do we spend billions and billions of extra dollars building a wall that is a series of bends and curves?
It doesn't matter how much money you have folks. You can't build this wall. It's not physically possible. And we haven't even addressed the canyons yet.
You fucking Republican morons. You stupid pathetic fucking morons.
What's next? A foot bridge to the fucking moon? You stupid fucking morons.

it's called a dam faggot.

I say the day Trumpf gets impeached should be the day all his supporters should kill themselves. If they had kids, they should make sure to kill them first just so their genes don't spread on. Don't want to taint the gen pool with that retardation.

Leave Trumpfags alone man.

At this point they're suffering enough...

>Trump support thread

butthurt manchild detected

barry was a walking vagina, wasn't he?

is that you fat fingers?

thinks chicken go cuck.
autistic children are so adorable.

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE ยง 2709.

someone forgot his meds today.

You're right, we should just let as many people in as possible

just like you said Hillary was going to win.

>someone forgot his meds today.

look its the whiny millennial who thinks he's a civil engineer.

Anyone who thinks he's actually going to be impeached is a moron. Stop being a toddler and just wait for the next election that is how democracy works.

just like you said Hillary was going to win.

yes listening to the whining of the losers is getting quite annoying.

they get triggered so easily.

You know what massive engineering projects dams are? It would be cheaper to just post a guard at every canyon.

Is it you?

>they get triggered so easily.

Aaah member Reagan?