Is there anyone that deserves a slow and painful death more than this piece of shit?

Is there anyone that deserves a slow and painful death more than this piece of shit?

something something cunt nigger reeee

your mom.

Tim Wise

I honestly don't feel like that. I despise Trump, but death seems the wrong punishment.
I'd rather go with public humiliaton. Destroy the idea of Trump, of 'Make America great again'... destroy the brand Trump. Nothing would hurt him more.
I'd like to see him get destroyed in an interview till the point were he starts sobbing and crying like a little bitch.

Poor hillary voter, here's a napkin.

Congratulations OP, you're now on a watch list.
>Van incoming
>18 U.S. Code § 871
I hope you're behind seven proxies

the lack of mexicans disturb me

You do. Don't worry, if any harm comes to him, you will suffer a death much slower and infinitely more painful than what he would have suffered. Sleep tightly. Because when your time comes, sleep will be a mere luxury that you will never again be able to enjoy.

All employees and board members at:

EA
Ubisoft
Sony
Square Enix
Bioware
Activision
Treyarch

Pretty much all major game publishers and developers.

But especially the PR Firms who manufacture garbage, all though mainstream
news outlets are probably on the top of the list mainly those who perpetrate
this fake news against trump.

He's been destroying and schooling CNN and their "reporters" since you were still in diapers, child.

Stopped buying EA & Ubisoft game's after EA's AppStore micro-transactions BS & Ubisoft fucking up The Devision.

so how many time will you post this today?

Don't talk about the messiah that way. You were asking to have a can of whoop ass opened on you by all these independent thinkers on /b

remember when they told us she would win.

i think on some instances he has tweeted sensible opinions on political issues long ago. too bad he hasn't taken his own advice thus far.

Those fools where in complete shellshock crying and shit, gotta love the reporters reactions though.

Make me sad i didn't get to vote that year because i was out of state.

Yeah, butthurt libtards, cucks and feminists whining.

yeah, people weren't expecting russia to butt in

If by this piece of shit you mean yourself op, then yes, you are correct

/thread

who is that?

you OP

living the delusion.

A lot of people. Get out more.

Viele trolls aus Russland hier...

Warum wünscht ihr eure eigene Tod?

this is actually quite true. recently a local kid got a secret service visit.
"you where he is go and get him" was the tweet he posted

is it true that its illegal to raise your right hand in Germany?

hmm...pedos, mass murderers, people who talk in the theater while the film is on. There's probably more but that's just off the top of my head