Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

Issac schrader?

If they really wanted drugs there isnt much you can do to stop them faggot . I hope you got reward money else your a stupid faggot .

Good.

Fuck those degenerate filth peddelers. In my country they used to get knee capped for that.

No money reward, only the satisfaction of improving the lives of others.

Same
>flatmate was dealer. got him arrested
>guy on course was dealer. Got him arrested
>actually got to know police in town well. Basically became professional snitch (only, the payment was in satisfaction, not money)

You dont improve there lives , you just stop competition . The competent drug dealers(the ones that rob,kill,etc) still stay on the street selling to the college kids for higher prices .. In a way you just helped dangerous drug dealers buy better guns and cars . Hows it feel knowing you possible indirectly assisted in killing several kids to improve the life of nobody?

>improved lives
actually you fucked up 8 of them for no particular reason.

drug users will find another seller quite easily, shutting one down isn't going to help anyone...

Nice dubs, keep it up user

These
Americans admitted defeat and the war on drugs has been won by drugs, now they spend their time telling you theyre unbeatable online or the drugs will come for them in war on drugs 2

> professional snitching without money

That's the gayest shit ive herd in a while. If you wanted to be a professional why wcouldn't you become a cop? Oh wait that would require you to actually do something with your life

War on drugs was never a war on drugs. It was about alphabet agencies profiteering

You dropped your hat

Drugs are illegal for a reason.

That's mean. Loved it.

I don't particularly mind stoners and their bunch, but it's not like i'm going to shed a tear for a dealer.

>meanwhile 100 years ago in Britain
Homosexuality is illegal for a reason.

>meanwhile in America circa 1800
Slavery is legal for a reason.

What is your point?

thanks bud

To be fair, he never specified who's life he was improving.

That slavery is cool and being a gay druggie isn't.

So.. You willingly become Uber white Knight for no reason? You know people kill others that do that right? Better hope your panzy ass doesn't get caught out. Personally I dont care unless they're harming me in some way because I'm not a faggot.

>implying the cops wouldn't tell the dealers who reported them
Nice b8

>You know people kill others that do that right?
You sound like a pussy

>these wild and autistic assumptions
life is not grand theft auto kiddo

oh yeah fat jimmy or numale andy are really gonna kill a kid who narcs on them for selling dime bags get real you spud

Stealing cars is grand theft auto, we are discussing the drug trade and drug abuse.

You are so misinformed you shouldn't even be posting.

>dont know if troll or just retard

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I restricted the flow of drugs in my university, how is that not improving their lives?

it is though you fucking idiot. do you watch movies, television? life is actually ten times more fucked up then you think it is. i mean for fucks sake there are videos of people not to say children getting their heads smashed in or chopped off over drugs or money. yes life is like grand theft auto, there is actually people that take cars and go on the run and get into massive police pursuits and car chases, it's just no one is super human enough to go on a killing spree that long and survive

>life is exactly like this dark edgy tv show i watched hurrr

Yeah if you live in fucking Mexico maybe lol

>hurr why does nobody understand my shitty reference to an obscure western videogame??
Videogames are for faggots. There is no wonder the west is falling, find a better hobby you dumb whores.

you need to leave the house more

Good job.

>GTA
>obscure
Oh so you are a third worlder lol

great.
were they all niggers? asking for science.

>yes life is like grand theft auto, there is actually people that take cars and go on the run and get into massive police pursuits and car chases

lol, only if you have a nigger infested country, otherwise it is not normal

guess what children. Mexico is just fucking south of us. and it's not that fucking hard for them to come over the border. and they do kill motherfuckers here in the US, whether it be innocents, drug mules, fellow or rival gang members. and oh it's not just the cartel mexicunts, there are fucked up white people here too that murder or rape children, do fucked up things to babies and are degenerate filth. guess what else, the black ghettos really are ghetto and if you walk in them at the wrong time you can get mugged or even murdered for no reason. fucking pay attention to life and get off your computers you autists. life is 10 or even a 100 times worse then stupid little fucking tv show. I saw a news story last week of some fucked up drugged up white people carrying around a dead 10 yo girl in a bag after they molested and tortured her. they would never put something like that in a show.

Live in 1st world European country.

Nobody cares about GTA outside of Britain and North America.

Anglo genocide when?

Yeah a mexican cartel is gonna kill someone who narcs on a stupid college weed dealer
You are so autistic it hurts

I bet $100 those weren't actual Caucasians, but "white hispanics" i.e. shitskins

>220 million copies worldwide
>this triggers the turd worlder

Put it this way. If your local store stopped selling mountain dew would you:
a) Stop drinking it
b) Wobble 5 mins further down the road to buy one?

man, stories of white people torturing and murdering children are a dime a dozen. open your eyes

>that one ultra triggered shitskin itt

>220 million copies
There are many many more korans like this, but I still haven't seen one.

Get mad burger.

How are your new mudshit friends ?

>many more korans THAN this
Fixed.
Anyway enjoy your nigger problem you fat monkey.

I hope someone stabs the fuck out of you you fucking rat bitch

no sir you do. or you need to lurk moar, cause then you'd actually see how fucked up this world is and that I am right. I mean fuck, he said life isn't grand theft auto, then why are these kids going on shooting sprees. why are children getting their heads chopped off. it's not just for shits and gigs. it's all about the money

don't get so triggered jamal you can just go back to huffing jenkem

>sir
*tips fedora*

How is your barber?

Another day another haircut, NEETie.

What Uni do you go to?

>I have never seen a koran or muslim
>HURR ENJOY UR SHITSKINS BRO!!1
Lol the irony.

Meanwhile in california, spics outnumber white people...

I hope someone murks yo ass nigher

Good thing I'm not from that shithole then lol

>never seen a muslim
Oh so are we all supposed to wear big fucking signs that say "Look at me I'm a muslim"? gtfo you racist peice of trash

yea if he snitched on someone from the cartel he probably be murdered. but cartel members usually aren't dumb enough to get themselves caught up by some autistic sperglord that barely got into university that is so socially I dot and awkward this is getting drugs dealers arrested is actually helping anyone at all, and probably did it because of his own insecurities and jealousies. guess what though, that austictic fat fucking neckbeard sperglord did just destroy all the competition for the cartel. but honestly cartel members usually aren't dealers they are just distributors that sell to so they can like lesser ghetto mexican and black gang members and normal drug dealers

these long autistic rants from a crackhead are hilarious

you did nothing of consequence you rat bastard. snitches get stiches.

Does my heart good that even white criminals get what they deserve.

You are from the US.

Other states are likely to follow suit, it is only a matter of time.

It would make good target practice.

I'd stab you in the fucking gut and make your fucking dagger ass go into septic shock if I could. Fucking vigilante wanna be. You're doing absolutely nothing good for anyone except being a snitch. I hope it catches up to you soon bitch.

Shut the fuck up

I'm going to make a collage of all these spergouts for my next bait thread

Holy shit how can frogposters ever reeeeecover?

>not even op
>some iliterate nigger still tries to act like a tough guy
>kek

>Waaaah muh snitches
lol grow up

Obviously I'm not OP bitch, in not the type of person to instigate trouble and not be able to mind my own fucking business. OPs just a fucking superhero wannabe vigilante faggot mall cop and deserves to get the shit kicked out of him. I'm sure you're disgusting cow for a mother would be mad if someone cut off her supply for meth because of a snitch. No one likes snitches.

save it, it's all yours my friend

No shit you're not op you retard
Jesus christ your educational system failed you
Fucking niggers man lmao

Waaah you're the autistic kid who's unable to mind their own business and that's why everyone hates you. Go ahead and blame me for hating snitches. Fuck you, rat. Your mother was a fucking trash eating shit dwelling scumfuck just like you

>being this mad he cant have his edgy drugs
hahaahahhaahaha

Just fucking kill yourself already, you're too god damn stupid to bother arguing with. I hope you get cancer. Have a good day bitch

>cant even read context of a post
>gets mad and leaves because his little monkey brain cant comprehend sentences
>this is the result of drugs
kek op is doing gods work for you user

If you stop someone from committing suicide, you don't improve his life, you just extend his misery.

If you stop someone from eating fast food all day long, you don't improve his life, you just make him unhappy

If you stop someone from using drugs, you don't improve his life, you just make him feel worse and unable to cope with his life

If someone wants to do something and you restrain him from doing it, then you DON'T improve his life.

Are you saying if I want to rape and murder someone you have to let m do it, otherwise you are not improving my life?

loses argument. proceeds to insult instead when he knows he has nothing of real value at all to come out of his mouth besides his wife's big back bull dick because of how much of a cuckhold you are

>loses argument
>instantly thinks of black cocks
lmao u gay

>Posts in a bait thread
>Gets mad as fuck
>Argues insanely for an hour
>Starts talking about cucks
lol maybe you do need your drugs

>be a drug dealer
>found out other dealer try to sell on my school
>report them at the cops
>become the most popular dealer of the school and around
>this story > yours

You know someone is just going to take his place right?

When i was smoking weed and i lost a dealer i just found a new one. You didnt change anything. You just removed a few vendors.

If you want to turn someone off drugs, im not saying to do this, but spike the drugs and make the experience so horrible it turns them off.

I bought weed off a guy that gave me heart palpitations and it made me want it less. If you got him arrested, i would have called one of my other dealers.

You just ratted for the sake of ratting mate.

Why are drugtards so easily triggered?

*tips hat

degenerate

>A Proud snitch
You're worse than junkies

Found the nigger

>smoked a shit ton og weed and drank copious amounts of alcohol.
>Know all the local drunks and junkies.
>Work at a family friendly pizza place
>throw all of the junkies and alcoholics out all the time

I guess it's good to be the resident drunk.

You probably look like that stupid frog meme you autistic fuck. You're a little bitch, a fucking weasel and I hope somebody breaks all your limbs. I'd gladly take a steel pipe and snap your shit to pieces if you snitched on me or anyone I knew. I hope you're not from my country.

I'm not a snitch, but I also look down on addicts. Get your shit together. Fuck'em.

Give a junkie a $10 bill or a point and he'll fucking rat anyone out. They're no better. That's probably the only time that fentanyl would be useful :^>

I wanna know what "drugs" these people you snitched on were selling.
If it's a life threatening (hard) drug, like heroin/cocainr, then it's okay, in a way and you are indeed "helping" in your fucked up way.

If it's soft drugs, like weed or MDMA, you're being a cunt and deserve to be stabbed.

People enjoy drugs, everybody, every culture in human history.
And why don't you simply start a campaign to fuck with people drinking alcohol and coffee. These can kill you, especially alcohol.
Alcohol causes so many problems, from easily preventable deaths to people abusing their kids.

OP most likely to be a faggot.
I hope you get prostate cancer

Yeah congrats on sharing the same opinion as the majority of other people. Addicts are pathetic, drug users aren't. Snitches are at the bottom of the food chain. They deserve what they get.

>my dealer got popped.
>guess ill stop doing drugs.

said no one.
Ever.

Fucking Coke vs mdma? You're stupid S fuck uou know that? MDMA is trash, fucks with your brain chemistry and literally everyone I've met who regularly uses it is fucking retarded. Coke has always been a popular drug, it's overrated but the stigma is ridiculous.

Must have been tough growing up in the hood, eh Ladarius?

What state