They said he would be arrested before the election

They said he would be arrested before the election.
didn't happen.
They said he would lose.
didn't happen.
They say he will be impeached.......
anyone else see the trend here?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They say jump

Pity reply.

remember, you're not autistic. you're defective human.

That's what they said

Gettin' scared, aren't ya, red hat?

If dude was a different ethnicity, you fucks would shit your pants. Fake news or not, why the fuck did cnn fox and the internet shove the dude down our throats all election. Fuck faces supporting the dude are just as dumb fuck status As the dipshits keeping up with the kardashians. They all just think they're to edgy to come to terms. Dude is a fucking idiot

The Trumpers are in full panic mode right now.

makes me wish he were just lying about a blowjob

Who cares if he is impeached or not. Look at all the Goldman Sachs people staffing his administration. It's obvious that even if he stays in office, he's not doing anything for you, op.

That was the press saying that, and the people. THis time it's the politicians, who actually have the power to do anything with him.

If the democrats do impeach him it will very likely blow up in their faces. Get ready for 10+ years of President Pence.

>They said he would be arrested before the election.

No one said that. Although it would not have been a surprise.

>They said he would lose.

You can lose and still be elected. He did, and he was.

>They say he will be impeached....

He will. Give it time.

They said he would ban mooslim.
Didn't happen.
They said he would build the wall.
Didn't happen.
They said he'd lock Her up.
Didn't happen.
They said he'd drain the swamp.
Didn't happen.
They say he won't be impeached.......
Anyone else see the trend here?

He'd resign before he was impeached if anything comes of the Russian investigation, ect, id imagine.

LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP

LOCK EM UP

LOCK EM UP

LOCK EM UP

LOCK EM UP

the actual trend is: to date, Trump fought back all attempts to destroy him.

The "nah nah, he lost but was still elected" crowd are some of the most mentally-disturbed denialists I have ever seen.

He's your president. If a law passes under his watch, you are going to follow it. You might taut a bunch of bluster about not doing so, but you will.

Because he is your president. If you put just as much effort into fixing the system that caused him to be elected, instead of whining about Trump constantly, maybe you'll actually have a chance in 2020.

> Implying Pence could win an election...

TBH at this point I don't think he's done anything impeachable. Stupid and embarrassing yes but not impeachable. The thing is he's so thin skinned and narcissistic that I think he will do something to get himself impeached because of the investigation. He's his own worst enemy.

Really? How's that Muslim ban working out?

>Implying the US doesn't mindlessly reelect incumbents.

Still better than Hillary.. that's the best part.

Did you even read the post you replied to?

>You can lose and still be elected. He did, and he was.

It only took a fourth of the electorate

Democrats can't do shit, even run their own party.. Republicans would be needed for an impeachment, and even still, he would stay in office until 2020.. lol.. Democrats believe they can dump the Trump.. so sorry idiots.. not happening

I did. Don't have an answer, huh?

Yeah patterns are fun. Heres one:

News reports something.
Trumpies call fake news.
Trumps pr team defends him
Trump says something completely counter to it and totally retarded and confirms what the "fake news" said
Trumpies jump on board wiht what 24 hours ago they were calling fake... Except now totally in support of it.

Fired comey over russia, fake news.
Press team sides with trumpies.
Trump admits he did it because of the russia case (which launched an obstruction of justice investigation)
Trumpies side with trump on what they said was fake the day before.

Days later he discloses secrets to russia.. Fake news!!!
Pr and military adviser say its fake.
Trump: I did it!!! Its my right!!
Trumpies: HE DID IT! Its his right!!!

Guys.. Understand something.. ALL presidents are corrupt and do sketchy weird things.. They also are smart enough to keep a straight enough narrative it doesnt explode into a huge country wide scandal and investigation.

Your cheeto god is too stupid to keep any story straight for 2 days.

They also all faced fierce opposition And none of the other presidents, not Obama, not bush, not bill, not bush sr. Not Ronald Reagan...

Went on twitter or television or any other news source and went "its not faiiirrr!! No one in history has been treated as unfairly as me!! Wahhhhh!!!!"

Sounded like someone needed a safe space. Poor baby.

All of these things are in the works.. the only thing that won't happen is impeachment

Lol the red hat panic is real.

It never became law, dumbass. Post still stands.

3rd times a charm

They would be able to pull enough of the GOP to do it because they hate trump and would prefer a president pence. Seriously McCain would love impeaching Trump.

Muslim ban.. lolololol.. you idiots really believe it was a Muslim ban.. fucking rogue states ban..terror region ban.. dumb fucks like you pretend to intelligent...but fail.

Panic? Nope. Calm and enjoying the liberal freakout show. Been sitting with popcorn..

I don't like the guy, but the electoral college is there to keep the vote from being dominated by spics and niggers.

Lol!

Muslim ban was shot down (twice!)
Congress won't give funding for the wall.
Trump himself gave up on jailing Hillary, likely when an adult told him it wouldn't be possible.

Keep dreaming, red hat, but the only thing that'll happen is Donny getting impeached.

>Republicans would be needed for an impeachment, and even still, he would stay in office until 2020
Nope Pence would take over

Denying what? That he lost and was still elected is an irrefutable fact. That he has the highest negative-vote margin of any President ever is also a fact... 5x more than Dubya.

He's hanging by a thread. Matter of time.

Kek no he won't. 8 years to go, faggot.

McCain is a Democrat.. won't happen. They won't ruin their brand over some shit bags like Shummer and Pelosi. They would rather sink the battleship.. Democrats lose for the next 8 years.. period.

>I don't like the guy, but the electoral college is there to keep the vote from being dominated by the will of the people.
FYP

>They said he would be arrested before the election.

No one said this.

> 8 years

Top kek, brace for impeachment, nigger

Spics and niggers aren't people.

I'm sorry your cunt lost :'(

> McCain is a Democrat

His voting record says otherwise

You are so clueless. Funding for the wall will happen... Jeff Sessions will deal with Hillary.. and if Democrats could get their heads out of their asses with their Mexican and black muslim racist as co-chair, head of the DNC, they may get traction..alas, they are so fucked until minimum 2024.. fucking liberal crybabies

Never said it would be him.

>MAGA 2020

He *said* it would be a muslim ban his entire campaign trail. Thats why it got struck down. He said it was to keep muslims out and even said there could ve exceptions for christians. Thats why it got struck down, there was reason to believe from donald trumps own mouth a thousand times it was targetting muslims. Thats unconstitutional.

If he never said anything, it would stick.

And thats been ongoing.. Things being fine if trump kept his goddamn mouth shut.

Video included.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

It must be nice to live in that fantasy-fulfillment world of yours..

The GOP would LOVE a Pence Presidency and they could have it for 10+ years. This is why Pence is staying so quiet. I bet this was the republican leadership's thinking all along.

Sorry your Russian puppet is about to be removed from office

It's only made a difference 5 times. Not really enough to warrant having it. All it does is give more voting power to the less populated (red) states. So the more xenophobic you are, the more your vote counts.

It won't and he won't. Brush up on politics, snowflake. Trump is dead in the water. Get ready for the rest of your life to be blue.

Why is it literally any criticism of trump is met with "B BUT MUH HILLARY"?
I don't get it, hillary lost you can't use her as an excuse anymore. We're talking about what he's doing right now, not who should be president.

Hey sjw faggit who are hating on trump check out 2015-2016 black box of shit posting u did and realize that if you did not be little 48% of the socail structure you might of won. Until u guy realize this you might start lossing more. You are losing the physical fight with antifa and know the femanist ranks are realizing that they have a shit genopool with all that betamale faggs trying to get laid

Oh we know.

Most liberals hate sjws too. I understand your facebook news feed and news shove them in your face so much they seem like a majority. They arent.

I regard them with the same intelligence and respect as I do the very dumbest republicans.

On that note ill point out to you that as i said above, the shoved in your face thing? Yeah same thing happens to liberals. Their facebook feeds and news sources show them only the most retarded among you.

The sensationalisation, and the active dividing of the people over this bullshit is actually a thousand times worse than if trump and hillary were both President at the same time.

I bet if it werent for the context of this thread, most of us in here would actually get on just fine. You feel me?

Pence started a pac? Dis gon be gud

Are you forgetting how much the GOP hates and despises him for hijacking their party? The GOP is who he needs to be worried about, and Pence does too since he has been implicated and will likely go down first. Spiro T. Agnew most certainly did, whereas Nixon served no time, was never tried, and given full presidential pardon by his sucessor. The difference is that Nixon was in the club. So was Clinton for that matter. Trump is not, and will never be.

He did lose.

and now he has murdered Roger Ailes, so tat is one less to testify against him. The Trump Body count is growing.

nah he won't. he wouldn't even resign if impeached and found guilty. he doesn't care about reputation - he doesn't care about truth. as long as he is making money he will carry on - and he is making millions - every time he palys golf at his own resort he gets a few million more in the bank... not to mention his tax breaks and his health care (care! what the fuck does he care about your health!) plan that gives him more tax breaks.

kleptocracrats don't resign they just keep stealing.

Pence has remarkably NOT been implicated for anything other than being lied to by Flynn. He's been teflon so far.

his contraventio of the imoluments claise from day was impeachable. why won't he release his tax returns - because they would show his foreign interests, conflict of interests, foreign debts (huge russian influence) and his breach of the emoluments clause.

No he lost the popular vote, not the election. No one cares about California. I know you're a moron and can't grasp this, but one day you may. Keep at it, little guy.

in what way was he ever better than Hillary. Now you are just being silly.

Sup Forums

Its good that us retards can get someone into the white house

And you can't

We can go vote and win

You can't

I take it that is sweet popcorn to contrast with all the liberal tears you have been drinking?

jeez you guys are so fucking cliched. Haven't you got an original atom in your body? You are dumb enough to vote for a thief and traitor and total fuck-up, who will burn the world to put another buck in his pocket, so maybe it is expecting too much to ask it from you, but get some new lines, please, you boring cunt.

the college was supposed to be there to stop ignorant demagogues who were unfit for the post... really didn't work this time did it?

actually I confess - I did hope he would be and predicted it... he should have been - his so called charity being used for paying personal fines, bribes to elected officials and buying him expensive gifts would have seen any normal person in jail...

>wikileaks revealed that Saudi Arabia provided aid to Isis

>Trump proceeds to approve a 100 billion dollars weapon deal with the saudis

Can someone explain this to me

>Its good that us retards can get someone into the white house

this word Good you use. What do you mean by it? because I can't see how anyone could think Trump being president is "good" unless they are themselves criminally minded millionaires.

I trust wikileaks on nothing.

Doesnt matter who theyre aiding or trashing.

>bragging about being retarded

Except all those other times we won.

Its an election you tool, sometimes one side wins sometimes the other does.

That's all speculation at this point and certainly up for legal debate if true. Don't worry he'll do something truly wretched eventually. Just give it time.

>nah he won't. he wouldn't even resign if impeached and found guilty

If convicted he will likely be going to prison. However the Supreme Court has rules that convicted felons, and politicians who have been formally removed from office are allowed to run for office again. If elected there's nothing anyone can do to prevent them from taking office. They can however be censured, making them and their office effectively powerless.

He may not be impeached, but he will spend the next 3 1/2 years constantly defending himself.

He's already in full meltdown. We've already won. The rest of his term will be constant investigations and allegations. Repubs already won't defend him anymore. Politically, he's finished.

Censure means nothing - it's just an expression disapproval. Censure takes nothing away from any political office.

They said Russian mobsters would be running the government.

They said Russian spys would own the Oval Office.

You misspelled "her"

Butthurt lib sheeple fall for the fake news every time. When will their Jew media overlords allow them to cry about their fucked up DNC?

nope. His.

fuck off you republican lickspittle smear merchant.

I know what you are, I see you. I see your toadlike face and your hearty laugh, covering up that empty feeling in your gut.

I see your cliched memes and your self congratulations, your half believed attempts to tell yourself that you won, that you matter, that you are better than others.

I see the hole in your personality, the greed, the lust the base selfishness that eats away at you, that never lets you sleep easily, because you know what you are. A leech, a dead in the soul and hollow in the heart shadow of a real human being, a crass and pitiful thing, if it was not that you yourself know that you deserve no pity, just extinction, and that self loathing is why you carry on, supporting the loathsome, supporting the very worst of humanity, the people that exploit you and will in the end destroy you, and laugh as they see the final realization in your dying eyes; that you were always dead, always their toy, always lower than dirt.

I see you, Trump supporter

I know what a lousy, flyblown, thoughtless and worthless thing you are. and so do you. and that is the only decent thing about you

fuck off