ITT: MDMA

ITT: MDMA

So the story goes like this - a person has been doing molly for the past two months, avarage 3 times a week, anywhere from 0.2 to a gram every time. And usually after a heavyer roll he will do 100 to 250 ug of acid. And during this time he went on a 4 day meth binge.
If i do molly more than three times in 30 days, i start getting panic attacks on comedowns. So, what are your estimates on how long the guy will last like this?

Quit typing like a retard with that "swim" bullshit we all know you mean you. How about you try stopping your degenerate dangerous behaviour before you die? Or you can just go ahead and die, it won't make much difference.

You're too stupid to understand how badly those types of drugs affect your mind. You're probably fucked up for good. Enjoy your horrible crippling depression from overworking those seratonin and dopamine receptors. It's unlikely they will repair after that kind of drug abuse.

Just smoke weed like all the normies you filthly rave urchin.

Quit being a poser. Do drugs to make shit like your post more tolerable. Your tweaked out friend is more of a real ass n word than your blogging bitch ass

Take this after you roll user for help with depression/anxiety

Not long at all. Receptors are fucked already. You have either a long unhappy road to recovery ahead of you, or an OD

I just explicitly said, that i have done mdma three times a month, which already is completely stupid, and ive gotten panic attacks because of doing so. So no, i dont mean my self.

And ive never been to rave in my whole entire life, Im more of a metal/punk guy.

But judging by your reply, it looks like you know a lot about how mdma abuse effects the brain. So the question remains - what does eventually happen to someone frying their brain like that? The dude says he feels fine, and he doesnt look that bad either. I forgot to mention, that he only does crystal molly, and it has indeed been tested and it checks out.

Who the fuck cares you idiot molly sucks ass anyways and you're stupid for asking Sup Forums for advice I hope you get ss and die slowly

he's not asking for advice dick wad, he just wants to know what will happen to the dip shit junky

and it doesnt look to good for him

idiot

do some ket on the comedown, helps with the depression and is trippaaay af

also: don't do as much MDMA.. maybe once or twice a month with regular Tryptophan or 5-HTP intake

LOL enjoy lifelong depression and really fucked serotonin receptors

I couldn't give a fuck about you or OPs question. I'm stating my fucking opinion. yoy stupid fucking e tard junkie piece of shit. How about you take that fucking stick out of your ass and shove it up your mother's cunt and take your mdma and fuckig overdose on it. You fucking faggots suck. Are you fucking 15?

Yeah fuck you no one even read your boring ass story and I sure as hell foildjt care less what happens to you so do whatever the hell you want and if you follow advice on here you deserve to die. Fuck you

Samefag?

Congrats on frying your brain, idiot.
You shouldn't do molly more often than once per like 20 days or more. It fries your serotonine, adrenaline and noradrenaline receptors like KFC fries their chicken. Imagine all the good vibes on molly as a debt for the next week. All that good feeling is just a chemistry and you have a limited supply of it.
Also doing acid on a fucking COMEDOWN is the best way to get literally crazy. Set and setting are crucial with psychedelics, you are taking it in the second worst possible moment you could. The worst possible moment is 2 days after the roll.
Binging meth for a few days once in a while is not nearly as bad as molly overuse.
Get your shit together, start drinking fucking green tea and eating piracetam. Don't do molly for at LEAST a month and you might get better. Full recovery won't happen, because you already fried enough.
>source: I've been watching how my close friend changes. He didn't notice anything, but his personality went south in like a month.

YOU

Just as I said - he has burnt out his receptors in his brain. his brain chemistry is now changed, his receptors do not work like they used to. This can cause a myriad of issues not limited to anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, restlessness and apathy for life. Your brain is balanced and when you shoot a huge rush of dopamine in there it cannot handle it, that's why you get high, it's from the flood of chemicals. Once your body has processed the chemicals you are no longer high - but your brain had to work 5 times harder to process the flood of chemicals. It still needs to repair but If you continuously do more drugs you are not giving your brain enough time to repair thus fucking it up for good.

Not even OP, I agree he's retarded, but you sound really unhappy man. What's wrong?

What is your opinion on an appropriate dose?

Also in my case. I'm fairly huge person. 190cm tall, 110 kg in weight. I do molly or molly/acid every now and then. I allways respect the 20-30 days break between rolls. And guess what?
100mg gets me high as a kite for the entire session. I allways get the good vibe same as the first time. Where my friend who does molly at least once a week needs it to just get in the party mood. Without it, he's just depressed drunkard.
I bet my left nut you don't party 3 times a week on avg of 0,5g. You just use to get into the roll, so you can chill. That's where you became a junkie.
Luckily molly has only psychological addiction. You CAN just stop.

Greentext about friend

How are you so knowledgeable? Not OP but not many people who don't do something related for work really understand drugs well. Did you go to school for it?

If you do it sparingly your fine. Once every few months time type of thing at most. Awesome for couples

Oh shit you caught me

Not long. Likely already has permanent damage that is significant even if they weren't into drugs before this. You should do mdma more than once very 45 days.

For someone who has abused mdma in the past? I think it's safe to go around +- ~0mg

Fucking Coke comedown and shitty threads like this, plus dealing with a few people who are complete utter pieces of shit. Still, this thread is cancer.

Hopefully enough to kill you

Nothing much to greentext.
He got his hands on some extra cash. Weed wasn't enough anymore, you can't do acid every week, so he bought a quantity of quite nice mdma. Started using it way too often. He even realizes how it works, since we talk about it a lot. But he doesn't stop. Literally two nights a week I see him with pupils out of this world on all levels. I don't even want to do acid with him anymore, his ways of thinking changed so much from all this awesome spiritual and natural stuff to just molly, parties and how he can't get enough pussy. Guess at least he's not doing H or meth.

I rolled a couple of times with gf but I can't stay hard. That's the only thing I dont like about molly

Never abused it moron. Me did it once after like 17 years with wife and she'd never done it before. We stayed at home, two consenting adults not bothering anyone. So why the fuck should your faggot ass give a fuck if I'm rolling balls with my hot Asian wife minding our own fucking business?

Oh yeah, dick feels like a weird stress ball.
Try sex on acid, shit is cash.

Agreed. .5 seemed like a little too much (split a g). She was in the matrix and my boner was inconsistent. She licked my ass and that seemed to help.

\not long
\lucky fella
\takes one roll for me and i am suicidal for months'

we always smash one thing - space out with opiates if you can get them and wanna keep you brain

approx 100 to 120mg is enough to give you full effect. Around 200mg begins uncontrolable teeth grinding, effect are stronger, but not much different. Anything above will give you fucking terrible comedown and three days of crippling depression and anxiety. Gets especially wild between 2nd and 3rd day - that's why some call it suicide monday. You roll on friday night and the monday combination of working after weekend and the serotonine withdrawal may trigger suicide thoughts in some people.

Yo, for you all.
Kratom does fucking miracles on comedown.
Depressions turn into this nice emotionless limbo.

Coke heads suck. They always pissed off.

Sounds like a fucking homework problem for a D.A.R.E class or some stupid shit.

I like how you fags threw in quite a lot of knowledge. Edginess aside, this thread might be a good begginers guide to MDMA.

you should ideally be doing about 150 mg ever three or so months. stop doing so much fucken md- look up serotonin syndrome

Thanks user. Here a pic of my wife's ass as a token of my appreciation for your informed reply

You're right, just once in a while it's not that bad. This guy seems to be using MDMA and meth much more than sparingly.

Too bad it tastes like satans asshole after eating chipotle.

I really want to try acid but I dont know where I can get it in my country

Get yourself some eggnog and mix it with that stuff. Storebought from a box is good enough.
Anything creamy hides the taste.
Or just get over it and gulp the thing, it's not much worse than raw dried guarana.

Sounds like you have some underlying emotional issues. Doing it once (in awhile) should not lead to months of suicidal thoughts.

Yeah, getting hands on a good acid in europe can be tricky. Get some friends, who have experience with darkweb purchasing.
Also watch out for big/thick blotters or anything that tastes bitter or numbing. That's 25c or 25i nBOME. Shit can be deadly in just 2 blotters. Spit it out and rinse your mouth with something acidic if you feel ANY bad taste. Real LSD and LSD prodrugs have no taste - only the taste of paper.

Be carefull about't WhatsApp you are taking. There are some lsd analogues that are really Hardware to distunguish from the real deal gut can fuck you Up for good. Like These 25 NB shit Things or whatever they are called...

Shit I'll watch out for that. Maybe shrooms is a better alternative?

My sincere advice brother, cut out those pieces of shit from your life. Life's too short to waste your time dealing with people that suck. It'll save you lots of headaches

Coke comedown my ass. By the way you type, seems like youre a distressed 17 year old, whos feeling down, because you gave your dip shit friends all your xanax and mom didnt let you go to the suicide boys concert.

Post your hot Asian wife bro. And no need to be so hostile dude, chill I just thought you were OP. I didn't even say anything mean dude calm down. If your use is that infrequent, go as high as you feel comfortable with, but buy a marquis reagent test. Well worth the money. Dancesafe or eBay has them

I think the max I've done in a night is 600 MG over three doses and like 10 hours. Biggest single dose 300mg maybe? I don't need to go any higher than that. Just remember mdma is neurotoxic

And within reason of course. I can't say I'd advise anyone to do a half gram or more at once

ah definitely. Shrooms are much safer on physical basis. You literally can't overdose. The amount of shrooms you'd have to ingest to actually kys goes to several kilograms, which is impossible.
On the psychological basis shrooms can be more volatile than LSD. LSD is very precise and controlable if you can sort of "work" with the substance in your brain. Shrooms are more primal, organic, unpredictable - you get it, right?
Low dose of shrooms is nice, colorful and melty, but in higher doses they can bitchslap your soul more than LSD.
All and all I'd definitely recommend some low-ish dose of shrooms. And of course you have to have some experience with controlling yourself on at least weed, which is semi-psychedelic. - I've been on this shroom trip with a guy, who was complete noob in psychoactive substances. Had weed like once, didn't even drink. He went fucking nuts on those shrooms, while other 4 of us had a great time. - that's just my source on the statement about previous experience with psychs

Made me laugh user. Have a good day.

Made me laugh user. Have a good day man.

She's sexy as fuck you are a lucky man sir. I'd love to see more

What country bud? There's lots of legal chemicals most places that are nearly identical

Thanks for the advice user reammy helpful. I have tried some 'magic truffels' while I was in amsterdam but that shit sucked ass. I didn't get high at all. And i smoked a lot of weed, now I smoke hashish everyday because its easier to store and roll but i guess it's the same thing.

Belgium i guess i can just go to the netherlands, it'd take me an hour or 2 to drive to amsterdam

I need a good hook up for Xanax and Valium in Australia.. who wants to send them on

No problem man.
Happy psyching!

I took Molly for three days straight and right at the end of the third night I started to hallucinate. I've taken LSD multiple times. I've eaten psychedelic mushrooms a handful of times. I've never seen anything visually like I saw that night.

The girl I was with couldn't talk. She later told me she forgot. She was sitting next to me on the couch texting me. Then her hair turned purple and that's when shit got weird. My living room became cloudy with purple smoke and it was raining in my kitchen. The reflection of the TV was casting onto the wall really, really bright. I saw the outline of what looked like a light being standing beside the TV. I stared at it for a minute. Then it came rushing at me. It hit me and it felt like it went through me. There was another one standing right behind it. They just kept coming at me. All this shit was going on at once. I told myself that I was on drugs and I shouldn't panic because after a while I wouldn't see this shit anymore so I should enjoy it. It went on like that for a few hours just not as intense as before I realized I was hallucinating. I even Googled to see if hallucinating on molly was even possible. If you take too much it is. I know that now. The comedown was horrible. I was in a terrible mood for the next few days. I never have to do molly again because I got to some other place on that shit.

My bad thought I was replying to this asshole

I have severe clinical depression, that will last for the rest of my shitty life...

And I never ever did drugs. Not even weed. The only thing I did was drink alcohol with friends maybe 2-3 times per year. That's it.

I spent my time studying in school and learning stuff, only to have my dopamine/serotonin levels go nuts and become an emotionless "zombie" version of what I used to be. So all those years of studying were useless, because I have no motivation to do anything anymore. So here's my tip for you or your friend.

Just keep doing it, if you're having fun. Don't abstain yourself by thinking of possible negative consequences of the future. If I could go back in time, I would do things differently, and actually skip school days, do drugs, and party hard.

>I took Molly for three days straight
....that's your problem tight there dude. Shit, if I ate McDonald's for three days straight I would start to hallucinate and want to kill myself

Wanna talk about hell withdrawals and crippling rebound anxiety, pop benzos of the reg.

Bet you have no problem drinking yourself to death though.