Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,
For the past 3-4 months I’ve been living and working in Saudi Arabia as an English teacher.
next to the main school building there is a series of abandoned school/residential building with a really cool feel to it.
Time for a new adventure.

Hello Sup Forums,
For the past 3-4 months I’ve been living and working in Saudi Arabia as an English teacher.
next to the main school building there is a series of abandoned school/residential building with a really cool feel to it.
I’ve decided to go explore them today, and to post pictures as I progress through the place here on Sup Forums.

it’s a 2 minutes bike ride from here and I’m leaving in a bit (I’m getting everything ready) so please keep this thread alive, I’ll deliver and try not to disappoint.

PS pic is the view from my accommodation.

Watch-out for Saudis secrete police.
300 lashes for any unsanctioned adventure and laughter.

Bump cuz I smell the potential

Isnt it illegal to video or take pictures without sucking royal dick. Say good bye to your head

OP here. I packed some water and am now ready to go. Keep it alive boys.

Nigger be careful.

No die op, this is interesting

I hope you find cool stuff.

Im hoping OP finds a foreign worker sex slave shop in the "abandoned" complex.

As long as we can see the webm kek

holy shit that looks just like the fancy compound my dudes were based in when we were chilling with the saudis for a few months as garrison
are you in al-madinah province?

What are u expecting to find? What are u guys expecting him to find?

bumping

Bump

>rotated pic

Fuck """smart"""phones and their users, tbqh.

Bump

Godspeed user

Carry a quran with you in case police stop you then you can claim you were searching for a mosque and got lost.

True true xd

Where are you from originally?

corpses of dead raped south asian maids of saudis

Listen to this guy, OP

its sand nigger country so i cant tell if ur kidding.

Something I can fap to.

im srs
do u know how many maids are raped by their owners everyday in saudi arabia?
a lot

Bumping for potencial

And they leave them in abandoned buildings?

why not
they're saudis their government doesnt give a fuck
how often do u see a saudi prosecuted fot human right violations or rape

Fixed my bike. It had a flat front tire. We're back in it. Should be there in 15 minutes or so

OP here. I stopped to suck some sandnigger cock. brb

I dont pay attention to 3rd world countries

Op here. Almost there. Give me 5 minutes

Op here. Ahmed has got a very taste cock, give me 10 minutes instead,

What the hell were you thinking?

OP here. I know right? Ahmed bought his friends too now I have to pleasure them all.

Why the fuck would somebody voluntarily live in Saudi Arabia

Money. Also being tired of women thinking for themselves.

>how often do u see a saudi prosecuted fot human right violations or rape

Saudis are always prosecuting rape.

Kek. True barbarian shithole myrdering wonen because they are rape victims.

This place has got to go at some point.

Op here. I'm in but this shitty app wont let me upload. There is dust and sand everywhere

this women waesnt raped, she was killed becasue she lit a quran on fire.

Ive been taking pictures for the past 20 minutes. This place is scary as fuck. This app wont let upload anything. I will dump everything as soon as i get to a computer.

Try not to get murderated OP.

post from the fucking website god damn it's not that hard. oh wait don't tell me you have a fucking iphone. also it probably won't let yo post because of the 2mb limit. what I do is screenshot the pictures on my phone of what I want to post and that sizes them down to under a mb

Im in the building with a phone and it wont let me access the site. Ive been taking even more pictures. When i get to a computer ill post them all

op died

Op here. I went on the roof of one of the building and saw that there is now a security guard that was not there when I entered.
How the fuck am i going to get out now?

Op here. I went on the roof of one of the building and saw that there is now a security guard that was not there when I entered.
How the fuck am i going to get out now?

Also one of the Bengali janitors just arrived and entered the main building.

FUCK

No income tax. There's a lot of white people in the gulf countries. My schools entire staff is almost exclusively British

Don't be a pussy. Walk out confidently if there's no other way