WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread.

Starting with this little fuck piece

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rape her in front of her mommy and make her mommy eat my cum out of her daughters asshole. Wwyd to these?

make left eat my asshole whilst i abused right.

I would push her onto the bed, pull leggings down, and pound her pussy until she is telling me to stop. Then I'd get red lipstick on my dick by pounding her mouth and cumming down her top.

WWYD?

I would take right, should left on top, and pound her ass while they are kissing each other. then shove her out of the way, to fuck rights tight pussy, until I'm ready to cum in her ass

WWYD?

Drunk college party, get them touching each other up, get the phones out, ass fuck them both against the wall with the crowd all having a go

Fuck lefts ass while pulling her hair as right rims my asshole

Ear her ass then fill every hole and finish on her back

Girl in blacks ass after passing out

I'd pound right in the asshole while fingering left, then get them to kiss eachother while I'm texting my friends to come over. I'd then start pounding left in the mouth, and cum over over right then let my friends have go. Once they are covered in cum, I'd let them lick eachother clean

Stop being selfish and reply to others

anyone want more of my sisters

Fuck yeah let's see those sluts

what do you think?

please vote

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o

Sauce?

I'd come into your house at night cover the blondes mouth and slowly feel her up. I'd gripe every inch of her and then stick it in her pussy I'd fuck her for so long she's just numb then march her into her sisters room and make the brunette watch while her sister cries. Eventually I'd make her beg me to take her instead and have them both kiss while I fuck the brunettes ass and leave them both filled with cum. You could watch if you wanted

Sisters. Wwyd?

Cancer thread
Can you all Fuck off? Sure is summer

Any more?

wwyd?

Id love to watch you fuck them

i pet the girls, they seem all good girls

Pump her mouth full of mayonnaise and proceed to insert my dick and hate fuck her

Just think about them crying asking you for help and the disgusted look they'll get when instead you start rubbing your cock to them being raped

At least she doesn't have that weird plastic surgery mannequin face look, I'd smash

What's your kik? I have a ton more for you

Stranger1016

i'd use pheromones to alert the rest of the hive to her presence so that we can feed her to the queen

Bend her over in front of a mirror and fuck her ass. Keep going until I cum in it.

wwyd to these sisters?

send to redbeardthewhatever too

So sexy, be happy that you know them!

wwyd to them

right would get some slow love. left would get a cumshot to improve that face

i wanna hold that blonde down by the throat.

which one? wwyd?

I'd shove her up against a window and assfuck her raw, her tits pressed hard against the glass, until i shoot a load all over her pale cheeks

kill them both with fire

She looks like she would rob you blind, cut off your dick and put it in the blender before leaving you for a female circus clown.

Left, I wanna facefuck her while right films

alison. good choice, what else would you do to her?

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik name here or send it to my kik to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik is justoneguy511

Hold her against the wall while lightly choking her. Proceed to pound her pussy. As I cum start choking harder. When I finish throw her to the ground and leave her naked and gasping for breath.

Post your kik for her. I don't wanna deal with captchas

I'd rip a hole in left's tights and spread her legs before fucking her like wild and pumping her cunt with cum

And forgot a pic

I wanna hurt her to show her my pain I feel

what's your kik?

mmm love it

I'd slap her around a little before throwing her on the bed and destroying her ass, then sending the hidden cam video to her family

wwyd to either? choose

reply 4 reply, be rough

at the pub and she follows me into the toilets so I teach her a lesson by ripping off her clothes fucking her mouth and cumming in her hair, then kicking her out of the toilets for everyone to see the slut that she is

Sneak up on her while she is sunbathing and straddle her face with my dick out. Grab her tits, and when she opens her mouth in surprise shove my cock in and fuck her face until I'm about to cum. Blow my load on her face then rub my cock on her tits.

What I really want is left and middle milking right's fat tits while she's bent over, taking my thick cock in her tight ass, then cum on all three's faces and have thm lick each other clean

Tiityfuck right with my ass in her face while left eats her out. Then switch to them both suck and lick my cock until I cover both their faces. Middle just sits there forgotten and watches.

Wwyd

god yes love to see that

I would teabag this slut while jerking off onto her tits, making her finger herself until i cum all over them

i like her addiction to these pantyhose but these pics are small

I fuck her ass facing a mirror so I can see the pain in her eyes and her large tits bouncing back and forth. I cum in her ass and wait for it to dribble out, forcing her to eat it. I record the whole thing and blackmail her with it to fuck me and my friends whenever I want.

reply 4 reply be rough

> (OP)
>Cancer thread
>Can you all Fuck off? Sure is summer

It's not Summer

I take her home and tie her down over a table with her clothes off. I put an open mouth gag on her and leave her for three hours. I come back with friends to see the floor covered in drool. I tell my friends they can do what they want with her, they dont hesitate. one fucks her mouth as she cries while the others fight over her ass and pussy. she gets no rest all night

reply 4 reply

I would set up middle and right with strapons so we can plug up left airtight, swapping holes and brutalizing her body until she nearly passes out

wwyd?

I'd finger her under the thanksgiving dinner table before going back behind the garage with her dadd and splitting her open, dping her ass and cunt until we both fill her with cum

Tell her to clean up her shit and think about her clothes shopping

Chain them up and shoot the blonde. Fuck Blondies still warm corpse while sis watches balling. Grab Reds pigtails and make her eat my cum out of her dead sis's pussy or I'd shoot Red in the foot and fuck the hole.

Is put her legs up in that hammock and use it to slam my cock into her.

this kinky slut comes up to my group of friends and tells us she wants to be gangbanged by us. We take her home give her a bukkake then kick her out without her clothes to walk home and probably be raped

No one wants some of this? kik isn't too hard to set up.

Tit wank then cum in her hair

handcuff her in the bathroom and use her as my human toilet

what else?

fuckin slut might like that

I'd tie her to a tree, hike up that dress, and plow her fat ass like wild, cumming deep inn it, then leaving her there for bums to use as they want

Always fantasized about her getting gangbanged, and this photo was posted this weekend just gone, hope they fucked her good and treated her like a slut.