How can I drive a conversation to the point of asking for nudes?

How can I drive a conversation to the point of asking for nudes?

by asking for nudes

Step 1: Hi
Step2: Nudes pls

Yeah, but if you have the number of a girl that is the friend of a friend and you want to ask for nudes you don´t go there and just asking for nudes, that´s an automatic "go fuck yourself" reply.

Ask her how much she wants for nudes, that'll work. Assuming she is a whore of course.

why dont you try seeing them naked in real life first, then ask for nudes?
the only people who send you nudes are
>people you are currently in a sexual relationship with
>absolute retarded sluts

>pls
why 'pls'?

It's the magic word

Preferently if it can be free.

Tell her you have Pokemon cards and candy in your basement

Then I direct you to he is correct.

That´s for sure, politely always

You make conversation for a while with a little more obvious innuendo every once in a while but, wait till she points it out. Then find a way to bring up the topic. Assuming she has interest in you, the topic will come up eventually. Be suggestive. I firmly believe the best nudes have to be her idea. That's how you get the poses and shit instead of a quick pick with her shirt held up. Gotta play the long game for the good shit.

But I don´t want to have sex with her, I just want nudes.

Some examples of how to drive the conversation in that way?

''Hi sweetie. I'm a virgin basementdweller and this is my fedora hat, nicknamed Pokemon's Katana. Today I only fapped 7 times, the first six times on some trap thread on Sup Forums.''

>Get the names, working place, and addresses of her parents
>text her "Nudes or I will kill your parents"
>???
>Profit
You'll have fun either way

I´m Virgin, I have a fedora, fapped once today, don´t like katanas, I prefer Jojo´s and...Why the system allows you have internet to post bullshit?

Fair enough but there aren't all that many people who'd just send nudes to someone. So it all depends on how open that person is to share naked photographs of herself.

Easiest way to find out is by asking if shes open to sharing nudes. Or you could attempt to sweet talk someone into giving you nudes, but that'll take a long time usually.

Option two is what I´ll do, thanks

Step 1: Ask for nudes
Step 2: If she says no, stop talking

Good luck user, god speed.