Sup Forumsros are nothing but a bunch of fat outcast fags, most likely underage. And if you're not underage...

Sup Forumsros are nothing but a bunch of fat outcast fags, most likely underage. And if you're not underage, that's even worse. Kill yourselves.

u mad

>nothing but a bunch of fat

None of the fags in pic related are fat though....

No argument with the rest though. You're here, so you must be the same. Kill yourself.

white boi

*whyte boi

ftfy whyte boi

I dunno man the two in the middle aren't thin

Fuck....you're not wrong.

fat and "not thin" are two different things.

they also don't have tits so they're not fat

Okay, I retract my statement. The two in the middle are fat.

durp

you must be a fatty as well.

You know nothing about technology, kid. Listen, dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k when it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You got that? Newfriend.

I don't think you know how to read, and you probably need glasses. Perhaps you suffer from a mild case of autism.

All jokes aside, what the fuck is this picture?

>projecting this much

well I am on Sup Forums so it's definitely possible.

*wyihte boiye

fucking cringe

>Caring about the type of people who browse a website

so, you're one of us. making you a fat faggot.

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Fat

It's true. It's like you're looking into my life.

Gay