Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc
anonvote.com/poll/e545891o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States
thedisorderofthings.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/fuck-canada.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow another woman going full retard.
No news tho, they all do that.

It's like a super weak kinda of reversed psychology, and most of them must think that they are super smart..

My X pulled that shit all the time, so I got an obsessive bitch, better on the crazy side. Obsessive women don't play games like that.

Jesus Fucking Christ. it's 2017 mate. What kind if nokia shit phone running Symbian is that? but a Fucking android and move the fuck on you twat

pic unrelated

read the filename, it's not mine. see how filenames work? You can tell where you saved it from. yours is from facebook or something

Relationship won't last. She'll get obsessed over someone else over time.

nah i think facebook filenames have an "n" in them toward the end

All da hot ones is crazy. da ugly ones too

The file name...
Nigga look at the date. XD

I've learned that all women are crazy. Some are just more crazy than others. It's a about finding the right kind of crazy you can deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

It's like dogs. They MIGHT not have an "episode", "they've never done anything like this, she's always been a good girl", but when they do wile out and maybe bite you or a stranger or a child, you're better off with a chihuahua than a pitbull.
Finding the minimum crazy is like pic related. Hope you don't get unlucky

I woulda been like:
How about fuck you, suck my dick or gtfo

Her going crazy, fucking another man, divorcing you, taking your kid so you can never see it again, and having to pay child support/alimony for decades is the minimum of crazy behavior a woman can have. If you're okay with a woman doing that to you, you're pretty crazy yourself.
safer not to get married.

please vote

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o

One can't get laid because is ugly.
The other can't get laid because ego.

Old image but to explain:
You have to understand how women work, shes giving you the shit test and wants you to fight back. If don't pass then she doesn't respect you as a man, problem is even if you do pass she will probably hate you anyway.

They're all irrational.

So even though she thinks you're worthy to test, even if you pass, you still don't "pass"?
who the fuck does she think she is? that she's going to fucking grade me and see if I'm "worth" it? fuck you bitch, I LIKED you, is it so hard to just be with someone you like because you enjoy being with them, and not making it some fucking game or test?

Are you retarded?

I got that "you're not going to fight at all" in the 8th grade. I knew it was bullshit then. Good riddance.

you (collectively men) let them. If you didn't have this weird thing where you just allowed them to do bad things and get away with it, they'd shape up. You wouldn't let a dude treat you half as badly as this thing with a vagina, but your dumb dick wants to fuck her so you excuse more, you're never SO sick of her bullshit that you'll give up access to her pussy. It's always in the back of your mind.
That's why on the internet you're free to be as mean to them as you are to other guys. You're not going to even have the chance to meet them, let alone fuck them, so you can call them on their bullshit and behavior without jeopardizing sex.

yup like the pic in and if you take the middle batch of numbers and put it after fb.com you can see where it was saved from sometimes

Marrying is literally the stupidest thing you can do in today's society. it's lost all practical value.

Go for a cohabitation contract that doesn't split your inventory in half when it doesn't work out.

Concerning the kids thing, yeah, it's biased towards women, so you're fucked either way.

well, it sucks that it's true, but you can't even live with a chick for too long depending on the state or country. Some states in the US, and also our Canadian friends up north, believe if you live together for 10 years you're "common-law" married, and she is still entitled to your things, because she's become accustomed to a certain lifestyle. You never married her, she's just a girlfriend, but because she's now your ex-girlfriend after so many years, she can and will take your money.
and judges have and will throw out agreements or contracts if they deem the terms "unfair" to a woman. everybody is on the fucking womans side for NO GOOD GOD DAMN REASON

HAHAHAHAH
Glad I'm not from the US

Ha! You wanna know how really shit goes down?
Get married
That'll teach ya

wtf, WHICH STATES HAVE THAT? WTF!!! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States
>Florida is safe
phew

I remember my ex playing these sorts of games all the time. God did it feel great to get out of that relationship. Needy bitch.

I just looked it up myself. Texas is not safe, woh wtf. I haven't been in a 7+ year relationship before though, but I know someone who had and broke up eventually cuz he didn't want to tie the knot. I wonder if she knew about common law marriage.

Don't play those reindeer telephone games. You're both adults, I assume, so act like it. That's what she's trying to do, make your relationship and feelings a game that she feels she can win. If she just refuses to act right, she's not mature enough for you, no matter how hot she is. She'll drive you crazy sooner or later, and her looks will fade. Not respecting you as an equal partner to discuss and decide whether to stay together or leave? bad news
also more bad news: good fucking luck trying to find a mature girl. Do NOT believe the ones who say they "don't believe in drama" or "can't deal with drama", any variation on admitting that drama exists? she's a fucking magnet for it, pretending she hates it while getting off on it.

thedisorderofthings.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/fuck-canada.jpg

this is scary

>tfw women literally are out to get you
>trick you into relationships because they want money
>it's barely more than a game to them
>don't even have to like you but will pretend until they can be parasites
I hate it. You can't trust them. It would just make it worse when she leaves.
go ahead, date and fuck, hope you don't get slapped with a false rape accusation.

Makes me want to hire a lawyer to figure all this stuff out for me before I do anything in Canada.

ITT: People who fell for the women meme
who /wizard/ here?