I got beat up a month ago. Ended up in the hospital with a fractured jaw that had to be wired shut

I got beat up a month ago. Ended up in the hospital with a fractured jaw that had to be wired shut.

The guy who beat me up is the best friend of my local district attorney's oldest son.
I pressed charges, but the district attorney dropped the charges yesterday despite the fact the entire beating was recorded by multiple security cameras located in the strip mall where the beating took place.

The video recordings clearly show that I was assaulted.

The District Attorney is clearly protecting his son's friend. He won't even talk to me about it. He just said, "get out of my office."

No explanation as to why he dropped the charges.
What do?

Why did you guys get into a fight?

I don't really into justice but keep pressing charges and if he plays deaf then go to another state if this is even possible ? I feel sorry for you OP, would you mind posting the video(s) or links in order for this to spread ?
Stay strong user, don't ever admit to be defeated by this system.

Bumping in solidarity

Btw when I said "go to another state" I meant to say go to another attorney, not move out.

Homer learned a lot during his time with a wired-shut jaw. Perhaps you should focus on availing yourself of that opportunity.

First, try to get the denial of communication form the attorney on paper record. This way he will be fucked too.

Call your news station and say he's corrupt you got evidence and all that shit.
They eat this shit up

File an appeal faggot

Sue the dirtrict attorney, but before you do get all the evidence before it's burried

His girlfriend is my best friend. We've been friends since grade school.

He got really insecure about me and his girlfriend spending so much time together, so he told me to stay away from her or he would kick my ass. So I did. I stopped calling her and I stopped hanging out with her. She eventually confronted me and demanded an explanation, so I told her that her boyfriend threatened me with physical violence if I didn't break off contact with her.

She got mad an dumped him. He got mad, tracked me down and beat the shit out of me for telling her.

Forgot pic

funny. he's got jokes.

Well maybe you shouldn't have been a desperate faggot trying to fuck this giys girlfriend.
You played the victim quite well while all the while trying to fuck his bitch.
You sound like a manipulative little shit

dat filename

Wasn't trying to fuck her.

Bumping to see DA go down

No guy is friends with a girl he doesn't want to fuck.
You are either gay or a fucking little lying manipulative faggot

Op is a faggot

You should get copies of the security footage yourself. Don't rely on the cops to do it

I'm bi. She's more of a sister to me than a friend.

Go to the largest newspaper in your area, bring all your evidence and let them see it. Let them ask why he dropped the charges.

Kill yourself bitch

There is no such thing as a bisexual male. You're either gay, strait or a liar.

>bi now, gay later
>stop repressing your homosexuality and come out of the closet.

>i'm bi
That alone makes me gald he smashed your face in

Report it to state court, he'll lose his job instantly you'll get payment + what ever you want

Repressed homosexuality all over the place

getting media involved could help

no politician wants a dirtied image

This is a really good idea. I'm going to try it. Thanks bros.

Cause every friendship ever is about sex right ? Get off Sup Forums and try to experience real life once sweetie.

>>looking at face
>>dont see the dick first 3 seconds

>mfw newfags get mad over OP being bi
You faggots are missing the point

Shutup OP you flamming faggot

Even if you were right, it's still the DA's job to prosecute crimes.

>I'm bi

Well, that explains why you can't fight. Might as well have a vagina.

You're basically a woman without a womb. In other words, worthless.

Of course Im OP retard, now gtfo Sup Forums or go be a hardcore autistic nazi on Sup Forums.

Listen all i'm saying is that story was pretty fucking bland.
We have only heard OP's side of the story. So if OP was a lying manipulative fruit boi trying to destroy thier relationship I wouldn't put t past him to come on /b and lie / leave out important details to create an army.
First of all we are on /b so that in and of yourself tells you OP has an 80% of being a degenerate. Second of all OP could have said some fucking shit that can't be heard on the cameras that baited that guy into hitting him.
For all we know OP had it comming and he has just been trying to play the victim to get his way.
Honestly most people don't break your fucking jaw and send you to the hospital unless you deserve it.
I'm betting OP is a fuck boi and is trying to manipulate us too.
He can eat a dick for all I care

Fuck off bitch. You don't even know what a real nazi is. I hate fags because you are annoying mentally ill degenerates not because my fuhrer said so.

You don't punch a person, the end.

If OP was as you said a "fruit boi" trying to destroy their relationship and the guy was too much of an unconfident cuck to handle it like a normal person and talk it out, maybe he should be the one killing himself.
So far, OP's story makes sense.
>Op had it comming
*coming and also, OP complied the first time and got away from the girl then was honest when she asked for an explaination, he did no wrong.
>most people don't break your jaw and send you to the hospital unless you ask for it
most retarded thing in this post, I don't think I even need to explain.
>fuck boi
retarded nigger spotted

>in and of yourself
*In and of itself
>/b
back to plebbit or nigeria whichever it is.

>U dont even kno wat a rel nazi is
Im sure people on could need some explination, go there.
What am I :
>OP :
No
>Gay :
No
>Nazi :
No

What are you :
>retarded
Yes
>a nigger
Yes
>unconfident cuck
Yes
>aroud 15 years of age
Yes

>someone fuck a girlfriend of mine once and I'm mad

Kek.

>In other words, worthless.

Edgy

Stab him, then fuck his missus again

>All friendships must revolve around getting pussy and giving dick.

Good luck ever actually getting someone to love you, I bet you fucking vape.

you are a cuck for reporting him. finally some real justice , serves you right libtard CUCK

Trump? Aren't you supposed to be building that wall?

Thisss

Lodge a formal complaint against him and get him investigated.

Dude, honestly OP, screw justice, don't be a cuck about this, that will only end with you being seen as a coward, get his previous bitch to fuck you, beat the shit out of him, then make fun of how much of a stupid nigger he is to everyone you know. To beat a nigger you have to cuck them. Be the alpha OP, I know you can.

^ this
i have had several female friends, none of which i want to fuck.

if he is an alpha an u r the cuck ( which i assume is the case) you won't be able to kick his ass. so basically buy acid and throw it in his face and burn it off. you can get away with it. wear a hoodie and a cap , wait for nighttime to kick in , spy on him , seize the moment

But then the attorney will fuck him up

what do :
1) alert news
2) news point fingers at attorney
3) trial happens
4) bully gets a fine or restraning order whatever it is
5) you fuck the girl
6)?????
7)profit

Implying there aren't tough homosexuals.

Op here.

I have not made a personal army request. I have provide no information available about the individuals in question specifically because I do not want one.

I'm just here for advice.

It's really disappointing to see people responding with horrible advice.

Op, go to an attorney, let him know exactly where you stand, you will absolutely win the case if you're not omitting anything from what I've read.

Ensure your evidence is still obtainable (through the mall, or wherever)

Compile all your evidence against him, consult an attorney.

You will win thise case 100%, don't back down, otherwise he wins. Don't let him win when there's Insurmountable evidence against him.

You may regart not taking action now when you get older. Please for the sake of mankind, don't let someone get away with that. Good luck.

>Homer learned a lot during his time with a wired-shut jaw. Perhaps you should focus on availing yourself of that opportunity.

For instance, he could do some research on "private prosecution" and "civil lawsuit".

I'm not implying anything. I'm flat out stating it.

Doesn't matter what he said. It's still assault. Plus I'm a Jew and I've let all sorts of slurs slide. What possible word could justify breaking someone's jaw?

If she's OK with you getting beat up, she's not best friend material. You sure you're not just pining for her?

>effort
>muttering shit
Kys asap plz

I have female friends and only want to fuck one of them, the rest are ugly or obese. Do you really think I'd want to fuck one of the fatties?

OP sounds like a cuck EX Bf Sounds like a cuck
OP talk to a lawyer dont be a fucking spastic thats the smartest thing to do

kike fgt no reson to even bring up the jew card u privileged cunt

He explicitly stated the reason to bring it up you stupid fuck, if he can be made fun of and not try to beat someone up then everyone else can do it too.

First, get da vid of you getting your ass handed to you. youtoob dat shit. get together pics of your injury, medical records. IF the da refused to press charges, you probably have it on record. Get all that together call a local news channel or state or national. contact any competing da or judge who might not like the current da, in case elections in your area are soon. show up to his office with a news crew or a couple of friends holding a camera. getting the girl to corroborate would also be a plus. basically, time to go loud Sup Forumsro.

Get a reputable lawyer dipshit.

Thats gonna cost him for the beating he got. Plus the lawyer would have to be a dumbass to piss off the local da.

This. Don't make any untrue/unprovable claims or you're setting yourself up for a lawsuit but this is the way to go. Go to press, say "I was beaten so bad I was hospitalized" and say the DA just so happens to have dropped charges despite it being on camera.

This guy is in high school

then clearly you are wrong, as that photo of a homosexual boxer implies.

THIS.

this'll work

OP, go see a real attorney, with an aim to:

- bringing a civil suit for your medical bills, plus costs, plus compensation for inconvenience, trauma, and any further compensation the court sees fit
- if your state permits it, a private prosecution wherein you do for the DA the job he was unwilling to

Discuss with your attorney the practicality of filing suit against the DA, but you should probably be realistic here. The court of public opinion may be a better option, but don't go to the press if it will prejudice your case.

Sue for a payday. Get heard by a jury some how.