Even he, a famous rock star ho could get any pussy he wanted, couldn't find a reason not to kill himself

>even he, a famous rock star ho could get any pussy he wanted, couldn't find a reason not to kill himself
why should I even bother to live anymore?

You really shouldn't, especially if availability of pussy is your primary metric of success

RIP Chris O'Donnell. The Batman Returns was my favorite movie.

He was such an hero.

You don't know why he killed himself user. None of us do. So you saying this is really just ironic

I think it was auto-erotic asphyxiation. It fits the narrative.

He didn't seem to be suicidal- but he did seem to be the type to indulge in risky behaviors.

I've considered this for a while now. I'm thinking that I should go out in a blaze of glory, though, instead of like some bitch with cord wrapped around his neck. I'd rather fill my car with cans of ether and gasoline, then run into a highway piling at 80 mph, obliterating myself and any unfortunate hobos who happen to be taking up residence. Rich people can afford to get fucking high as hell and just choke themselves.... fuck that...

maybe when you get the pussy and money you start quastion yourself ''is it what lifves all about?''
he have nothing to chase anymore.

he has the ultimate life, and yet cannot find a reason to live? why should I, as a neet with no potential and skills at all even other?

I think he was so successful that his call for help *attempted* suicide became an actual one.

That or bad drugs. My first thought was, fucking Detroit. Nigger devils deal contaminated drugs in there, the fucking animals.

I imagined a tribe of porch monkeys howling and screeching to their nignog music, celebrating the defeat of a very powerful white animal king.

All of this

>believing the mainstream jew lies

They are lying. They killed him.

Be here to wake people up to the truth in the world and make a good posative difference to yourself and others

If you really believe that sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll are the highest achievements in life, then you've been sold a fucking bill of goods.

Read his lyrics, m8

Right, so how'd you come to that conclusion then?

This is only a theory but the dude loved opiates and its really hard to get off on those, it could be auto erotic

The lyrics are irrelevant, friend. Ice-T wrote about killing cops, but never pulled the trigger.

All indications are he was looking forward to the next concert and reuniting with his wife and kids.

They kill off a lot of their famous musicians. Biggie, Tupac, Kurt Kobain, even MJ.

These people are also dying way too young.

>inb4 b-but drugs

Bullshit

Right, so why are 'they' killing off famous musicians exactly?

One reason that gets mentioned is album sales increase by a huge amount whenever they die.

It is good business for one. As long as it is timed right.

DEM JOOS DID IT OMG THE JOOS! THE JOOS MADE MY ICE CREAM MELT ON A SUNNY DAY

Jew detected

>being deluded by the glamor

I know this may be difficult to comprehend, but just being a relatively famous musician does not instantly make your life awesome.

'pretty noose'

People like you exist lol. Please give me a reason/evidence that the jews are bad/behind this huge conspiracy/conspiracies you people claim.

who is/was he?

I think that's howard stern.

Are you seriously putting Chris Cornell up there with Tupac and MJ?

Dude, I love Soundgarden and Audioslave, but give me a break. Even if your conspiracy theory were true, Chris Cornell's death isn't going to have the impact Tupacs death did. Or MJ, or Prince. They wouldn't target this mid-level guy for that shit.

if you get everything you want right when you ask for it whats the point of living

He was probably bi-polar, that depression will hit you like a ton of bricks out of nowhere and crush everything that is good in your life in you eyes.

It could be anything, even an accidental overdose. Addiction is a nasty bitch that never truely never goes away, it's why they call it a chronic disorder. I was clean for about 3 years and had a bad relapse and slipped back into old, terrible habits like it was nothing. Your brain tells yourself you still have a tolerance of the gods, when you really don't. Maybe he was super depressed because he did go back to old addiction habits, and couldn't bear it anymore?

It just sucks because a good majority of the lead singers of bands I grew up with are all dead. Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, now Soundgarden. At least I got to see most live, so there's that I guess.

Lol you're overestimating the guys fame. Most people wouldn't recognize him, or be able to name a single song he sings.

he didn't kill himself. it was auto erotic asphyxiation. like that kung fu guy and robin williams.

RIP

True.

You sayin' one level tier conspiracy is better than the other? Vote for one or the other?

Im not. Ive never even heard of him. Im basing what I said off of how OP sees his life.

you serious? is this how it happened.

No. I'm saying the guy wasnt that famous.

kek

There's no evidence. But it makes more sense than suicide, given what we know right now.

Not that guy, but I agree. The dude was talking about the future not long before dying. And when you're about to commit suiced, you don't usually talk about your future, because you don't plan on having one.

Ok then you know nothing, and he's unlikely to be given everything for being in a couple bands most people don't know of

Look up bi-polar depression, when that pendulum swings into the abyss it can get very dark, very fast.

never go to detoit

Why haven't you yet though?

Tupac? Give me a fucking break.. Chris Cornell is way better than any random nigger talking on a beat. Kill yourself man.

Do it.

You're right. I'm planning my suicide soon.

Sounds peculiar.

>On May 17, 2017, Cornell was found dead in the bathroom of his room at the MGM Grand in Detroit after performing at a show with Soundgarden at the Fox Theatre.[8] The cause of death was determined to be suicide by hanging. Cornell was 52 years old.[133][134] Footage of his final concert was posted to YouTube.[135]

When interviewed after Cornell's death, his widow Vicky questioned whether he would intentionally take his own life.[136] She stated that during a phone conversation, her husband was "slurring his words; he was different. When he told me he may have taken an extra Ativan or two, I contacted security and asked that they check on him. What happened is inexplicable and I am hopeful that further medical reports will provide additional details.I know that he loved our children and he would not hurt them by intentionally taking his own life."[137]

Maybe you guys can find out being such great detectives!

> could get any pussy he wanted
Thats why.

The whole thrill is in the chase. In the challenge of life. Instant gratification tapers off quickly. Its like fast food. Only so much mickey ds you can eat before you get bored of it.

He didnt have to do anything. He saw people for what alot of them are. Kiss asses cause he had fame and money. Only complete egomaniacs and pshycopaths could enjoy a life like that.

Why do you think kurt cobain did it? Listen to his music. It was bittersweet for him. He hated it, but it ended up with him in what he hated.

Thats why if you ever do get rich, the way to stay happy is to spread it. To go to a broken area and fix it. A challenge. We need something to stimulate us. He went through it all. Stardom. Sex. Drugs. He was unfullfilled cause he was looking for stimulation in all the wrong places until he became so jaded that he couldnt snap out of it.

But guarantee you if he started some housing project for orphans, that nigga would be breathing today.

The point of the original post was asking what the point of living is even if this guy had everything and still had no reason to live. Op was asking for philisophical shit, not for all these anons to argue over this c list musician. I know nothing of this guy but at least Im smart enough to see what the fucking question was.

words of wisdom

This guy gets what im saying.
He saw the question.

It really pisses me off that a successful person like that, with three kids, kills himself and fucks up his whole family. If I have to stick around this fucking shithole so that I don't fuck up everyone that loves me, then he should have to as well.

PROTIP: Chris didn't an hero.

He had just returned from spending time with kids at his charity school in Greece, where he learned about a pedo ring.

Same thing happened to Paul Walker. Same thing happened to Seth Rich. All of them were killed before they could talk.

yeah bro, feelings, and the universe, man

That is my thought as well. This wasn't suicide just a stupid mistake from getting off.

I really hope it was. He will be immortalized as a meme!

Not about that, is about addiction and how we deal with our desires!

Moments like these is why I still come to this shit tier board.

RIP String-Emil!

That's not always necessarily true. For instance, My best friend had just started college and was looking to the stars. Then one day he puts a 12 gauge in his mouth and pulls the trigger. No indication whatsoever that he was going to do it.

You think pussy=life?

He disproved that. Besides, I bet he died from choking his neck while choking his dick.

You look up to a beta faggot that had it all and couldn't control himself? Most celebrities are lame fuck ups user. Go live your life and stop reading TMZ

Blaming atavan, but what was up with the band on his neck? Like a dog collar or zip tie?