Could anyone explain why he did this?

Could anyone explain why he did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/143944074406/a-few-observations-on-clinton-trump-persuasion
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should have used a fucking Jeb! Guac bowl.

Because the trump tower grill makes the best god damn tostada bowl in the universe

He's rich, he doesn't need common sense or tact.

He wants the minority vote

To rustle some feathers, Humourless Hans.

Trolling

He just posted a picture of his lunch, is that not what everyone does on social media these days?

Even the most powerful man in the world still has to eat lunch.

Because he owns the media and the national conversation.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

He loves Hispanics.

blog.dilbert.com/post/143944074406/a-few-observations-on-clinton-trump-persuasion

>By now you have seen the image of Trump eating a Taco Bowl on Cinco De Mayo and saying, “I love Hispanics!” It was funny, provocative, playful, and viral as all get-out.

>But more importantly, every time it got retweeted and shared, more people saw a smiling Trump proclaim his love for Hispanics. Repetition is truth. Trump’s truth had a good day. That was a clean win.

>Trump is a racist and he hates all Mexicans
>Trump proceeds to eat Mexican food cooked by legal Mexican chefs whom he employs

this.

my last trip to america we ate there and he sat like the rest of us doing the same.

when he noticed that we're from south africa he paid for our meals.

To troll the fuck out of hispanics

he just posted a picture with 0 contridactiary thing

Holidays, normal people usually celebrate them in some capacity.

you know he didnt eat that shit.

bantz

I don't get it either. Even after the meme thread this night I am fucking clueless. Must be some American inside joke about food and minorities or something.

>maybe it's in American genes

He was celebrating cinco de mayo. Celebrating cinco de mayo is more of an American thing than a Mexican thing.

I dont believe you.
Proofs

It's not the lunch, it's what he wrote, Leafsatan.

Probably fucking with Jeb.

God, I miss Jeb, it was so much fun seeing him being constantly shit upon and him sperging out like a autist with his turtles and the retarded awkward things he kept on saying.

Its all OVER boys. TRUMP has destroyed all of the GOP contenders. Now its time to "Start me up" against WAR CRIMINAL Hillary Rodham Clinton!
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

he is a master troll

It looks delicious. What is your problem?

That's how master trolls cruise on easymode.

because he can play social media like a fucking fiddle.

Like the guy waited his whole life for twitter to be invented so that he can shitpost, troll and influence phone-drones.

it's god damned frightening.

Why not? It's food his own business makes, why wouldn't he taste everything they produce since it's effectively 'free' for him?

Because he's not racist.
Ever notice how not racist his supporters are? They love blacks, Mexicans, and race mixing.

He was doing it ironically, parodying Hillary's pandering. Also, knowing that everybody will write about it, giving him free publicity.

>here's what i'm eating
>my guys made it, so this is advertising that
>i know full well you idiots will go bonkers over someone's food so i'll up the ante with this shit eating grin and the random message that i love hispanic people

and then everyone was mad about mexicans

Because he can.

Goddamn I want to slurp on her melons.

That he was promoting something his business makes and loves hispanics who made such food trendworthy in America? Idk why that would offend anyone.

Media trap.
Cheap, free, media attention.

Free media coverage. He didn't do anything bad but the media HAD to report it because he is suppsedly a racist.

>>my guys made it, so this is advertising that
This. Gonna go eat at Trump Cafe soon.

He knows how to play the media

how the fuck can i prove that?
it was during lunch the restaurant wasn't too busy and he came over after noticing that we had our South African Rugby jerseys on.

wow those are world class tits

Surprisingly good prices honestly. Was expecting it all to be at MIN $25+.

Guess I know who didn't study marketing 101.
>Alot of paperwork on the desk
= Hardworking man
>Trophies and Pictures of friends, colleages, family and asociates
=Social man with ties to important and smart people
>Award winning smile, suit, thumbs up
=Charisma, instills "better than thou" mindset and marks him as a leader person
>Mexican food
=Pandering & marketing for his cafe brand
His PR team likes to work around small details and this picture has alot of them.

Because he's a fucking master troll.
His tweet had the media in hysterics for two days.

C'mon, even Canadians aren't this dense.

It's the equivalent of saying 'Happy Emancipation Proclamation day! Trump Towers grill has the best watermelon! I love Negros!"

It was a ridiculous tweet from a reality TV clown.

Not even going to lie
Had a burger at one of Trumps places
Literally one of the best burgers i ever had

I'm not racist, I just dislike darkies

>By all indications, Clinton does not have a trained persuader on her staff. I’ve publicly offered to help for $1.8 billion, which is a bargain, since according to many pundits, defeating Trump would save the entire world. And I have a no-payment guarantee if Trump is elected despite my efforts. What do the anti-Trump folks have to lose?

Kek.

Since no one else checked them I'll do it for you.
Also, he's just stirring shit up for more attention, he's not stupid. Just look at all the attention he got from one tweet.

I love this picture. He looks so damn happy.

So hispanic is now just as bad as saying 'negro'?
Why would he advertise simple watermelons?

You seem to be the only one extrapolating nonsense trying to be offended honestly.

But he looks like an autistic, cringeworthy old man in the picture. It is so...*ironic*.

I kinda like it, like sitcom Trump. You can almost hear the fake, pre-recorded laughter echoing in the background.

>You can almost hear the fake, pre-recorded laughter echoing in the background.
Just had a flashback to that one video where Coulter says Trump is going to win and the "live audience" legitimately sounds like fake laughter.

You're talking about Trump.

That's the purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA

>26:20

Trump literally ate Mexico's lunch.

That's just like, your opinion man. His PR team still knows whats up.

>and it's holy ... christmas!

Trump was diagnosed with aspbergers before the last dsm update - back in the late 90s I believe.

And his polls drop.

I'm not offended. I'm just shocked at his lack of sound judgement.

>'I love Hispanics!' racist prick

Why do you think it's unsound?

the irony of her buying the cheapest looking mexican shit LMAO

Is it racist to drink beer on St. Patrick's day?

She isn't funny.

Her show isn't funny.

So, irrelevant.

i actually just had a taco bowl
pretty good shit desu

Wasted trips.

>thanks for buying me lunch user!

Taco bowls aren't even Mexican food. Its Tex-Mex.

She could look much better with a different makeup routine desu

Two words: FREE PUBLICITY

An American classic since P.T. Barnum

Because it makes it look like he's obviously pandering to Hispanics who he has negatively generalized during the primaries. And looking like a buffoon doing it.

If he wanted to pander in a more genuine way he should have just served actual Mexican food at a rally on the 5th of May and said he really appreciates Mexican American contributions to our culture instead of stupidly associating all Hispanics with being Mexican.

This is bush league retardation. His political guys should be fired.

>It's the equivalent of saying 'Happy Emancipation Proclamation day! Trump Towers grill has the best watermelon! I love Negros!"

most blacks would laugh themselves silly if he did that. they love an honest unafraid pweson with a sense of humor.

Deceiving Don

he just really is that stupid

he was baiting hilary clinton to bash him on twitter for the picture and he succeeded.

she even tweeted in spanish to bash him over a picture of him smiling eating tacos.

its pretty funny.

>makes it look like
This argument really doesn't make sense.

Let's take a separate example.
You see some woman about to fall on the street in front of a bus, you grab her arm and pull her. Sound judgement, you think. However, people only see you jerking her back, and therefore public perception is skewed. Do you think you shouldn't have helped the girl?

Now back to Trump, I think you place too much importance on media's perception of events and it may be fogging up your vision. The faster we get over caring about what the media thinks, the better society will be regardless of your political position.

So people will stop calling him a racist already

This chick is trying so hard to grab the remnants of the Jon Stewart audience. And she looks like she has an extra chromosome.

Some people age normally, some people look 5-10 years younger than they actually are, but this bitch looks like she's 12 years old AND 50 years old

BEADY

Fag.

Because he likes Mexican food.

What does the media have to do with it?

It's a raw tweet w an image, anybody can analyze it themselves without a media gatekeeper.

Do you think I disapprove because of the media spin?

It's right there in black and white text for goodness sake.

He's mocking the Mexicans, playing ignorant.

whose this fluid druid?

>she even tweeted in spanish

The fuck?

Did this really happen?

wasted RARE

Is he trying to make up for that retarded 'build wall' comment?

STEALTH RARE

I have yet to find a mexican who found it offensive

so far all I saw was white people finding it offensive for us

stupid cucks

i thought it was elizabeth warren who tweeted in spanish?

Because cashew did it.

Kek

I think she's Canadian so she probably does

G O B A C K
O
B
A
C
K

Welcome to white liberal América.

this is literally proof that trump hires shills