Yo white boy which one you wanna borrow?

Yo white boy which one you wanna borrow?

All those games and no Bloodborne?

None

Your game a shit

Trayvon you need to pay for those first.

None cause playstation sucks!

None, don't want to be arrested for handling stolen property.

But youre black nigger. Whered you steal them from

Doom.

Nigger even stole the picture fuck sakes

Is that fucking Shadow Warrior for PS4? Like the asian duke nukem

No shit

Super Mario 3D Land

dks3 and shovel knight pls niggerboy

man i wish i could Sup Forums like you

Hmu with Tales of Berseria

Oh shi-! I'll take Gundam Breaker!

No thanks i can download on pc and play with alot more PFS

and you'll still be as casual as everyone else. git gud faget

Ayo, you got Odin Sphere my nigra?

the fuck is shovel knight?

LMAO

slave simulator

knight that has shovel who needs to save the knightess from the evil queen. it's like 2D dark souls. which is almost a genre in itself now

none cuz ur niggerprints are all over it

None.. They are shitty console games. If I wanted to restricted my gameplay to outdated tech, shitty fps and low resolution then maybe I'd consider. Fuck console games

samefag

Why do people even play consoles in 2017?

You have about 20 games there, which probably cost 60 bucks each... 20 x 60 is 1200$. Just for games!!

I payed my high end gaming PC 900 Canadian dollars... which is like 600-700 USD. And I don't even have to buy games... I can download them for free and I have pleny of free mods that I can play and extend their life.

And if you decide you want to pay for your games, you can get cheap games for like 5 bucks on Steam. Like the complete Saints Row collection for 3.99$ or the Elder Scrolls pack for 6.99$...

Plus let's not forget that you can use the computer for a lot of other things as well.

aaaa no

>herewego.jpg

still waiting on proof. more skeptical by the second since it's that easy to photoshop.

You forgot the pic i think, you cant link them like that

let just try this real quick

This

We'll I don't see what my race has anything to do with anything Tyron, In fact you make me a little uncomfortable when you say that.. but let's look at your games that you have

got it

fair enough sir fair enough

What are we trying

Any ones that weren't paid for by the government or stolen so none really

I'll borrow them all
*go to hock shop*
>Jew the negro
Profit

Fuck off your games aren't shit nigger

Yaaa i dont think thats how pawning games works

DOOM

Yakuza. I liked 3 and 4

I have most of those games already, but I buy mine digitally so some dumb nigger can't break in and steal them like you probably did those.

I don't want them, they've been tainted

That is EXACTY how it works, I've done it before

kek. niggers.

found the nigger

*whiteboi

Yakuza 0 is the Game of the Year!!!

Are you retarded?

I pirated most of those, and who the fuck wants any of that Neptune garbage?

Can confirm ive niggered friends games and sold them for cheetos so im the nigger now. Did i get it right?

look out guys we got another badass on our hands hehehaha sorry just being random

Is this the guy that doesn't know how a pawn shop works? Kek

What are you implying? That thats a goldmine of games at a pawnshop?

You´re so damn freaking right.

Illgiveyou20bucks.jpg
A nice little bunson burner

Just released a day ago

>2017
>doesn't know how a pawn shop works

Pick 1 fagget

ok i still dont get it i guess. oh well

Own all the ones I'm interested in on the Xbox one, plus it has better voice controls and free backwards compatibility.

Console is cheaper

Nah man the Xbox's calibration is all wrong

Can't see much more resolution than 1080p lol y u so upset about consoles? Cheap gaming only $299 to play with erase

>I play games on my computer

How depressing

Yo tyrone, you have good taste in games ,mah nigga

What if I don't use the computer for anything else? Also Xbox One is backwards compatible with hundreds of 360 games, you don't have to worry about virus protection. All for the cost of only $299!
Plus an easy to use dashboard with smooth voice commands. If you're a casual gamer looking to save money by not breaking the bank on a $700+ medium quality pc go for xbox one. The gold benefits alone allow you to get $700 per year in free games. Did I mention the backwards compatibility as well? More money saved boy, even if it's only a dollar here or there.

>saints row

Kekekekekek why would I want that retard shit?

Was meant 4DAT NEGRO MAINE

Are you using Cortana? if so get rid of that shit. Base voice commands are better.
Yes the calibration is important as well

real gamers play wow

None of them because I don't own a plebstation 4 which had outdated hardware on release

Hang on no Was meant 4DAT NIGGA

Didn't blizzard mention WoW is no longer going to be improved? I also hear about servers shutting down.

Gotcha damn that was confusing

Nah I'm using the Cortina, but I've got to move it to get to the Commodore

Yeah theyre killing their cash cow that makes 80mil a month. Are you fucking stupid

Yeah, I went to a lot of effort to bag out a game I used to enjoy

Darryl: Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore.
Steve: I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira. Darryl: Yeah watch the boat mate.

For asking questions? Sure I'm stupid

Darryl: Oh Steve could you move the Camira I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore.
Steve: I’ll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I’m gonna move that Camira.
Darryl: Yeah watch the boat mate.

I didnt think you were serious. Sorry.

>not picking shovel knight
>having good taste
Choose one.

le epic le may may

Thats so Sup Forums haha

is that a dick lying on top of these

No Skyrim Special Edition? You know nothing my black friend.

REEEEEEEEEEnormienewfagbetacuckniggerfaggotdegeneratecuckibetyoufaptotrapsfaggotniggerfaggotniggercuckclaimwaifupedocuckautistoldfagbusedtobebetterkysfaggotnypaEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

played oblivion for the first time yesterday. no run button. turn game off

Did a nigger steal yo white bitch?

Chek'd!! nice get!! :-)

ds3

Bitch nigga did your a steal white?

C da gang syn DAT nigga b flippin? Me n da home boiz fuken shot dem niggaz up ya herdeee?

shovelknight all day baby

300 gvng shit

Resident evil 4 is the only option i see here