Apparently I'm autistic because I can't figure out what to say to this tinder qt

apparently I'm autistic because I can't figure out what to say to this tinder qt

what I truly want to say is: you are beautiful, I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

so instead of saying that and having her unmatch I'll just:

>dubs decides what to say next

you're not good at flirting i see....

>hard work pay off just made me lol

Say "I have a friend down south you need to meet ;)"

no shit, user

Are you going to let your arm hair grow out for your eurotrip?

Don't go to Canada. It's full of autistic laws made by what i assume is an actual retard.

you're good at flirting, you're talking to the wrong person. or you came at it wrong my friend. if you're looking for a real relationship you should realize she probably isn't right for you off the get go, you don't have anything in common etc

Rollin for "you are beautiful, I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids"

Wait your a girl? Shit was hoping the slanty eyes meant you were a lady boy... Guess ill keep trying! Nice talking to you! :(

Actually, a place down south you can visit any time ;)

That feels better

Do you eat cummies babe?

I'm gonna get to the point. Will you wear an SS officer costume during sex?

Okay, sorry but I have to ask. Have your people been liking cats for centuries and serving it to Americans as some form of payback? Or do I just have my facts wrong?

Rip op's chances

mother love me long time long time sucky sucky fucky fucky wonton Hong Kong Hong Kong wonton Hong Kong wonton one time one time wonton love me long time feed on my long schlong go back to Hong Kong gong I'll send u back to Hong Kong pair a wonton wonton

fuck me

can i get a more serious one plz?

Idk, bitches are dumb as hell. She'll be like wtf but think he's spontaneous with a weird sense of humor. She'll be wetter than a swimming pull. Anything is better then saying she's pretty. That's boring as fuck.

>can i get a more serious one plz?
I was being completely serious.

Girlfriends? So are you bisectual or do just call your friends who are girls girlfriends? Because I have a boyfriend but he's just a friend honest.

I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

Dubs get

Do it retard

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

fuck me

cmon guyz

here let me get the rest of the chat to help u out

do it you pussy faggot.

No you have to say that

Stop being a massive faggot and say it. It's not even insulting or mean

Says "Dubs Wins" Is too pussy to let dubs win

>when you realize summer is already here

Jesus fucking Christ faggot. Say it. Be alpha once in your lifetime

I want to make u my girlfriend and we will graduate at the same time and make lots of money and get married and have half asian kids

Believe in numbers.

Roll

You wanna start a sexual relationship? Emotions are ok too if you want them but they aren't required.

Off by one...

YOU SUPER LIKED BERNICE

fucking cringe. you already failed faggot. you arent going anywhere with her. might as well do what you said starting the thread "dubs decides" or just kill yourself

cant you tell she doesnt want to talk to you? she didnt respond to half of those messages you sent so you decided to send more holy fucking autism

"where in europe? i hear the baths of Budapest are very relaxing. have you been to europe before?"

its conversation OP not that hard

>domesticated
Jesus. Straight into friend zone. You had your chance faggot

OP is a pussy faggot autist mental retard. Abandon thread

Why are you deleting your posts

This is cringe

so bad wtf op

thats why he deleted it

Too afraid to send dubs but you send this fucking autistic attempt at flirting. Good job op

I asked for dubs mother fucker.

FUCK! Meant to say you*

Kill yourself you fucking coward, the only reason she's still messaging you is because she's so bored.
faggot pussy bitch.
Fuck off and don't ever make a thread again you cunt

>how's your day going

It's officially over. OP is a failure.

holy fuck you are desperate and hopeless, theres no helping you. Leave her alone shes clearly not interested

this is now a cringe thread

>now

She actually feels bad for you

Girls like homosexuals

well, you know, just stating the obvious

For fucks sake just ask her to drinks. Pretend you are meeting a buddy and you want to hang out and joke around. If you have no chemistry and it doesn't go anywhere then move on. You young men need to sort yourselves out. You're fixating on this girl because she's pretty (in your opinion) not because she's a good match with you or for any other reason.

Let me tell a story:

Buddy of mine an I went out in Vancouver after meeting up for a yearly vacation we do. He suggests we meet up with this girl he matched with on tinder. Her and her two friends were there. We start chatting and soon realize these are little girls who travel in a pack and text each other mean things about people around him. Now I'm married so idgaf about any of this. I just came to drink and hang out. My buddy spots this smoking hot blonde from across the bar and they lock eyes. Soon enough they're making out and feeling each other up and he grabs a cab to leave. Of course, my buddy is a player. Now him being a player doesn't mean that he can pick up any girl he sees, quite the opposite. It means he doesn't invest a lot of time in picking up stingy prudes or girls he doesn't have chemistry with. This is the lesson. If she isn't enthusiastic then you should probably move on. Gague her enthusiasm by asking her out to drinks or coffee or a social setting where you can talk. If nothing happens then move on.

You won't be able to find any of this out through text. There isn't a combination of words you can type that will get her to gargle your balls and bear your children.

ditto

>There isn't a combination of words you can type that will get her to gargle your balls and bear your children.
There's a universe where he typed out the same combination of words he did and she's gargling his balls ready to bear his children.

Fuck, did anyone save his posts?
I want to see what bullshit he used

Do you like rape?

Rolls

WINRAR

almost had it

why dont you try gearing a regular conversation into somethingg you can easily sexualize.....have a laugh rinse and repeat