FREE LAND

Well, what are you waiting for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never run away.

I will FIGHT for my country even if the muslims outnumber us 3 to 1.

Pajeet, the hero Indgland needs!

Where can I sign up? We need a purely white community of right wing people.

STAND AND FIGHT YOU KEKS

>Well, what are you waiting for Sup Forums?
Global warming.

But any European thinking about colonising Russia... read up on the fate of the Volga Germans.

Dude yes. Is it only for britbogs? God I'd love me some Sup Forumsand.

It'd be like the dudes that wanted to settle on an island with like-minded folks from the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

Here you go senpai.

I'm fine being miserable without having to move across the world.

i imagine non-russians are going to have a hard time applying?

how is this directly intended for brits?

anyway I'm moving to vladivostok next year because I want to live in the city

And by fighting you mean sharing your power fantasies online?

>how is this directly intended for brits?
It say Brits allowed. Before this the Far East colonisation program was only allowed for Russian citizens.

post a link please

what's the point anyway? how long until you're granted citizenship?

>how long until you're granted citizenship?
5 years.
>what's the point anyway?
Russia either settles Siberia with whites or loses it to China in 50 years.

> even if the muslims outnumber us 3 to 1
You are too optimistic.

Why cant he offer Americans that land too.

Why do Brits have to make everything about themselves?

You're not an empire. You're a shitty state still sucking monarchist cock.

Paint Trafalgar Square a deep coat of crimson, dad.

>I will FIGHT for my country even if the muslims outnumber us 3 to 1.

They already do

>middle of fucking nowhere
>no muslims and niggers

I don't even care if it's -70C atleast there are not fucking niggers or muslims.

What's all this about?

Would I need to get citizenship first?

Russians are very homophobic.

what's the point for settlers is what I meant, you can get citizenship after 3 years of military service

i might consider it depending on the temperature and if things are lost by 2026

>in the corner of the world
I would understand land in the western part, but why the far east? Is he making fun of Brits?

>1 hectare
No thanks.

>tfw the last surviving white settlements on earth exist in siberia

pic only a little bit related

Real reason: why the fuck would Americans colonise Russia? Half of your own country is unsettled.

I think he's low key trying to get """"""""""refugees""""""""" to go there

Stick all the ficki fickis in that frozen wasteland. Europe is for Europeans.

You're confusing Muslims with Romanians. They look alike, so I understand why you did it.

Free land is the point. But you have to live in that wasteland.

Maybe global warming will help out.

what will happen if there is oil/natural gas inside my hectar of land? can i get a contract with some company and get rich? or will the state tell me to gtfo like a commie shithole?

to populate the mostly empty far east
pic related

Only land? What good is land without a house?

They already did. It's called Alaska.

Where came from in the first place

Come home white man!

Will there be broadband internet? This is important.

Because we are about to have a non white majority and a federal government that can take our wealth at anytime. Any white American that stays here is a literal retard

This is quite obviously a trap.

No.

Putin expects you to be a man and build your own house.

The center of the nation is fully settled. Only the center north I'd rmpty, and that's because the land is inhospitable. Much like russia.

Oh. Even the Russian authorities don't have an idea why anyone would move there. In the old days they'd just send in prisoners with the offer of amnesty if they build a city but most Russian prisons are infested with Muslims so it would backfire horribly if they do the old strategy.

Think of it as a spiritual journed and/or holy pilgrimage, spreading the truth of Orthodoxy to the pagans of the Far East.

It isn't a frozen wasteland, you numptie. The summers are long and hot (25c+).

She is so lovely.
I will join russian army for russian clay, frozen doesn't bother me.

Meanwhile in Siberia
The sign says Miami 10776km

>I will FIGHT
great so when were you planning on starting?

tomorrow, right?

bedder not move to amerika then mohamad, look at what happened to the Jamestown settlers.

That will take some time. In the mean time, you need somewhere warm to sleep and live.

You'll have to build it.

You're supposed to build one dummy.
It's not a wasteland, Khabarovsk Oblast is alright.
mummy is lovely isn't she?

>this
>this
>this
Was reading about it the other day. Crazy to see in action.

underrated bantz Pierre

A few months ago I wrote a comment suggesting this on a Russian propaganda video and it got top comment.

I wonder if the Kremlin read it...

Pack some warm clothes...

Also do we need to speak Russian for this?

>buying land few kilometers away from North Korea

>loses it to China

wait, WAIT.
how? why?

For those who didn't see it.

Buying???

He is giving it away, this is Sup Forums colony. This is the answer to our prayers.

Of course we will let it slip away

better source please

RT or Sputnik, then it's straight from the Kremlin's mouth.

China has been """secretly""" eyeing up the region for lebensraum and minerals.

I would actually consider living in siberia for 1 year. It'd do me some good.

It's not a colony, it is Russia.

Go to Euronesia if you want an all-white Sup Forums colony.

Do you have to build your own house???

but what's about that 50 year thing?
is it some kind of Vertrag?

rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

well you still have to buy a house

>Pure white
>In Mongoloid Russia

How can I unironically apply to do this?

I want to colonise a small part of Russia and make a real life version of Sup Forums

I'll invite you all.
(No niggers, jews, gays or any other sort of degeneracy)

That isn't even the cold part.

Russia is starting to look like the new 1950's America but with a dictator instead of cucks

im not a briton, but i live in what is basically siberia already, we have the chinks and it's really fucking cold

>the land is inhospitable. Much like russia.
Only lack of infrastructure is a problem. Otherwise it's paradise on Earth.

USA looks very empty to me from center to West.
>Also do we need to speak Russian for this?
Formally no. The language requirement of citizenship is dropped for colonists but good luck dealing with the Russian bureaucracy in English.

>mfw Russia is literally giving Britons a chance to escape before the Great War...

I assume the land has absolutely nothing, no sewerage, electricity, running water or anything like that?

I mean, if shit keeps going down this road that would still be a good alternative, but I have no experience building any of this so I would be kind of fucked.

Are their houses on the lots? I saw a house in estonia for 7k how expensive are they?

Don't miss your chance to buy shinto shrine on Sakhalin.

>Euronesia
>not all filipino

Putin realises his country lacks technological knowhow.

What he fails to realise is that the west is trying to reconcile with russia because they're largely white and are worried about the rest of the world like russia is.

He needs technological knowhow before his country gets hacked to shreds by technocrats.

Dude you can move to the most barren part of Alaska but when the minorities write the laws to check your white privilege ANYWHERE in America is uninhabitable

The 50 year thing is the two generation calculation done by the Russians based on current demographic trends. And China wants Siberia for lebensraum, it's much closer than Africa and best of all: no Africans or even Russians there right now.

Just look at the border gates.

I doubt they give free land with free houses too or all the homeless would flood the place. Putin probably wants to attract small investors to develop the land

Savior of the White Race

>President Vladimir Putin has ordered free land handouts in Russia’s Far East to be provided with minimal infrastructure. On Monday, he signed a law offering land plots of 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to Russians and naturalized citizens for free.

>“We should work with regional authorities, so that land plots are allocated in areas with at least minimal infrastructure,” Putin said on Wednesday while meeting with Russia's Far East Development Minister Alexander Galushka.

>According to the minister, the infrastructure could be provided to a group of 20 land owners. He said that since the ministry has announced the idea of land development, people have started applying.

>They suggest cooperation of about 200-300 people, said Galushka, adding that then the provision of infrastructure becomes possible, even if it’s not a highly-developed one.

Pay jizya

I am a British citizen so WHERE DO I SIGN UP

o yh
I am going to fight.
homogeneous immigration policy m8
meme

>USA looks very empty to me from center to West.
There's a reason for that.

>The Minister also said that the Cabinet is preparing a bill on lowering electricity prices in the Far East to the average cost in Russia.

>The idea of a so-called ‘Russian Homestead Act’ was first proposed in early 2015 by the presidential envoy to the Far East Federal District, Yury Trutnev, who suggested offering large plots of land for free to anyone willing to resettle to the Russian Far East to start a farm or business. The program is one of the initiatives aimed at boosting the economy in the region.

>Anyone is entitled to apply for up to a hectare of land in the Kamchatka, Primorye, Khabarovsk, Amur, Magadan and Sakhalin regions, the republic of Sakha, or the Jewish and Chukotka autonomous districts.

>The land can be used for any lawful purpose but can only be rented, sold, or given away after an initial five-year period.

>Foreigners are also allowed to use the land, and the registration of full property rights is only possible after the naturalization of potential owners.

I'm not really invited but I would love to know how small of an investment we are talking about.

You would need a heated hydroponics grow house, and a heated house, plus a fucking shield and gun like a mid evil knight to fight off wild life

Simple, they are looking for individuals with experience in running and operating a business successfully. People like that are in short supply in Russia.
Giving them free land and an opportunity to grow is going to be very tempting for a lot of people.
I would almost do it, but not in that region .

Maybe he wants also free money, like our so-called "refugees"

>I assume the land has absolutely nothing, no sewerage, electricity, running water or anything like that?
The best parts also have no pollution and lots of wild animals in the endless steps. It's really the Wild East frontier.

Only land, nothing on it.

You mean China will just march in there and claim it as theirs?

Someone should put together a cooperative in which people move to Russia as a group.

It's going to be difficult to get people to go there with nothing.

For instance, transportation, housing ?

An organized group could put together the resources and planning to accomplish this.

I wonder if anyone is talking to a Russian consulate about that, it seems tempting

When temperatures rise Siberia will be more comfy to live in.