Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums on suicide watch
Reddit discussion:
archive.is/PI4J8
HuffPo archive: archive.is/ci3aO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>beheads women for witchcraft
>kek

>Schulberg

A Warning
youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

THE COUDENHOVE-KALERGI PLAN FOR THE GENOCIDE OF THE PEOPLES OF EUROPE: cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe/

>Schulberg

Jesus H. Christ

LMAO how will / pol/ recover?

Pro tip they can't!

Pro tip, you faggots should be spreading this story everywhere. This has so much potential to help Trump.

Cuck comes from Cuckoo, a species of bird that lays its eggs in another nest. We know that. The bird then raises the Cuckoo's offspring as one of its own. Getting "Cucked" in the traditional sense of the word. The hatched Cuckoo will then proceed to push the bird's real offspring out of the nest, ending that bird's bloodline.
So it really isn't that big of a leap when using the word to shame pathetic beta men that enjoy watching his wife getting pozzed by a Dindu and raising the mongrel children. If a guy raises the offspring of another man and the woman he is in a relationship with, it really isn't much difference between him and a bird raising the cuckoo's offspring.

Makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

>beheads rape victim
Donald Trump is sexist!

>butthurt Saudis
OPEC is literally only relevant because they are flooding the market with cheap oil. As soon as the prices of oil creeps back up, millions of Americans start fracking again and we'll BTFO of their economy.

>Schulberg
>that nose

Sup Forums is always right.

>Schulberg

Also the Saudi Royal family are in fact Jewish.

Take this to national levels and you have what is happening to America, Europe and the White world at large. We have hordes of women and beta males that cheer and advocate for hostile foreigners to freely take away the nations their fathers built. Cucks do it because of wanting to feel morally superior. Wanting to be viewed as the most progressive and "tolerant" by the rest of the liberal circlejerk.

If any type of people are cancerous. It are those who act out of muh feelings rather than facts. All you liberals are delusional retards that think everyone in the world will raindance and sing kumbaya while holding hands if everyone would think and act just like you do. A reality check for you, it won't happen. There is a reason why nationstates exist. It is because the world is tribal. They vote for parties that steal the wealth of its citizens and redistribute the wealth to non-western invaders, leaving their own children with nothing. This is what have happened and is happening. The baby boomers, the 68'ers and their children, are selling their country to muslims that seek destruction of their society rather than focusing on the security and well being of their own young countrymen. And as with Cockoos, the muslims and other hostile non western immigrants pushes the offspring of the nation "out of the nest" so to speak. Wanting to maximize their own survival by destroying the bloodline of their adopted parent. What the traitorous 68'ers is doing is cuckolding by definition, on a national scale. So if you are shilling for rapefugees, muslim kebab, drugged tacos, oy veys, dindu nuffins and we call you a cuck. It is because you betray your own people by protecting a group of people that does not care about you. In fact wishes death upon you and would probably behead you and rape your girlfriend. That is why we call you leftist fucks for cucks, cuckservatives and etc. Because you are literally doing what the cucked bird is. You. Fucking. Cuckold.

If anyone gives you shit for Trump being sexist, racist, xenophobic, just show them this.

Instant destruction of their narrative.

>Schul
>Berg
A mountain comprising of a School (In the stolen Land of PALESTINE)

Nice source, Goy

lol liberals fucking hate saudis: "big oil", "treat women poorly", "dictatorship", etc...
How in the actual fuck are they going to start spinning this against Trump? "His foreign policy is dangerous, look!", "He's racist, look at the Saudis!"
The double think is strong with these fucks. They will only make Trump stronger.

>COUDENHOVE-KALERGI
COUDENHOVE-KALERGI

>leader from a country under sharia law where thieves have their hands cut off and apostates from Islam are killed hates Trump
Literally only validates Trump's position.

>Prince Turki was the director general of Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah, Saudi Arabia's intelligence agency, resigning the position on 1 September 2001, some ten days before the September 11 attacks

guy is pretty based desu

educated in USA and went to school with Bill Clinton

I watched probably like 10 hours of interviews and lectures with him like last year

Don't let this slide, lads. Huffington Post has given us a gift.

>Saudi Prince telling us to make the "right choice"

And I urge White ISIS to keep their Mudslime opinion to themselves.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
Holy shit, that mad.

wonder why the 9/11 related saudis who turned iran into a muslim backwards culture shithole after the 70s wants Trump to lose

hmmmmmmm?

they're kikes afraid of them being exposed.

We made the right choice.

We voted him into being the nominee.

FDFDFDF

Annex The Oil

The shills are trying to slide this. Saudis endorse Shillary. Shillary shills on suicide watch.

Nuke Saudi Arabia.

Saudis are the biggest cunts on the planet.
If the Saudis told me not to cut my balls off with fingernail scissors I'd give doing it serious consideration.

War with Saudi Arabia when? I'd enlist.

Holy shit reddit is BTFO the dopey prince

How much have the saidis given Hillary foundation now? 10,15million?

>Schulberg

>Shulberg

Butterfly can also cuck ants.

>>Schulberg

>Schulberg
MAKE IT STOP
Seriously, I've been browsing Sup Forums waaay more than usual the past few days and this is like the 6th thread started like this.
>Huff post
>Salon
Jews everywhere

The saudi wants the extremist dealth with

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

>SCHULBERG

A Jew promoting a saudi prince. HOly fuck they need to be nuked NOW.

Is Schulberg a Jewish name? I'm not convinced.

Tweet this shit to Dan Scavino. I want to see more Saudis getting stumped for trying to influence your election, even after blowing up the WTC. The fucking balls of the Saudis, I tell you what.