Why is Rastafarianism so based?

Why is Rastafarianism so based?

>rejection of "Babylonian" (degenerate) culture
>supports repatriation of all blacks to Africa
>worships an emporer
>hates violent and uncivil nature of blacks, as well as Jewish (Babylonian) media supporting such culture
>strong belief in tradition, anti homosexual
>nationalist, anti race mixing
>supports strong nuclear family

is it time whites ally with Rasta against the Jew? Discuss

They also believe that the Pope (because of his white robes) is the head of the KKK. This is official doctrine.

Does this mean bob Marley was a "Homophobe?" I'd love to see leftists start some trend like #MarleyMustFall then they ban bob Marley posters and make a dent in the weed merchandising industry

Sauce?
I feel like very few rasta leaders believe this.
I know they don't like the Catholic Church, but I don't know if it's this far

Don't listen to that fucking leaf

I wouldnt be surprised if he was. He was born and raised in Jamaica, one of the "least LGBT friendly nations on earth" and is adored by the whole country. Hopefully this turns these leftist faggots against the rasta movement

I doubt most leftists actually know anything about Rastafarianism other than muh weed

>>supports repatriation of all blacks to Africa

But aren't those fucks all in Jamaica?

if they knew, they might actually fall into it because, while it is nationalist, it's on the black side which is the "good" side to them, (when it's really both). Next thing you know, you have all these cucks suddenly becoming anti race mixing, repatriate the blacks nationalists

I don't think their Islam fetish made them any more anti-lgbt

KINGS

> supports repatriation of all blacks to Africa
BELIEVES AFRO-AMERICANS COME FROM EGYPT AND ETHIOPIA

>rejection of "Babylonian" (degenerate) culture

In Rastafarian rhetoric "Babylon" refers to white domination. Blacks = Jews. Babylon = White society.

>we wuz celts
>we wuz IRA

Everyone has their own version of we wuz, paddy

>dude
>weed
>lmao

>the religion

They smoke weed. Also, from a theological aspect they are absolutely heretical.

It's a small new religion, but it is present in several countries, not just isolated in Jamaica.

>In Nigger rhetoric "Babylon" refers to white domination. Blacks = Jews. Babylon = White society.
ftfy

If that makes you feel better.

The funny part of "we waz" is that they in fact were not. The humor comes from ludicrous claims of involvement and leadership in cultures and societies that the claimants obviously weren't a big part of. We waz khangz is mostly in reference to egypt, a nation that actually enslaved blacks and was rarely, if ever, ruled by black Africans.

Irish have every right to say "we waz celts, we waz IRA" because they actually were celts and IRA.

>Why is Rastafarianism so based?
Because it's nationalist.

This, more or less