Donald Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to this country...

Donald Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to this country. He's going to make America grest again with his ingenious economic plans.

All you ignorant fuckers are going to benefit from this man being in office. If you dont support him then you deserve to be shipped to Iraq and live amongst the sand niggers.

All hail Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/
thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dongle Frump

>I'm a genius because I detected obvious bait

>please shower me with awards

sure kid

hail the great one!

Your reward is having the privilege to live in greatest country on tge planet

>says I'm retarded
>bumps bait thread
>gives me a (you)

The childlike empress wears a Trump mask today.

(unintelligible) ...

"O Allah, Trump is one of your servants, you control him and his fate. Command him – willingly or not – to serve the best interests of Muslims and eliminate oppression done to them. Spare us from his evil deeds and guide him on the right path"
middleeastmonitor.com/20170507-saudi-cleric-trump-a-servant-of-allah/

thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/333017-saudi-arabia-plans-to-invest-40b-in-us
Saudi Arabia plans to invest $40B in US infrastructure. This will cause housing prices to increase as they will be buying land

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html
100 billion dollar weapons deal to keep those terrorist armed so he can keep fighting Isis to increase his poll number

Looks like Trump just gave into the Muslims. So much for keeping them out of the country.

Hey Ivan, just curious, who pays you, trump or putin?

Frank Underwood is displeased with your lack of faith.

Irrelevant

okay?

The bestest country

>bumping a bait thread
>giving me a (you)

Great how exactly?

The left wanted them anyway. Why complain?

Can't speak for the left. Not one of them

Dropped the first nuke on a populated location.

And?

Epic troll

And people died.

How does this something great America did?

Donnie will be hailed in the Fed Pen!

Nice dubs.

It was pretty awesome.

Not to mention he does all these things for us, while being treated worse than any other president.

And almost 100 years ago. What makes America great?

You mean Putin's bitch?

He's been killed?

Well we've wimped out a lot since then. Niw we're obsessed with what bathroom people shit in.

Donald Trump has a russian hairstylist. True story.

Death is release. Pain is forever.

Yep. Not a whole lot to say America is great at anymore

We'll nuke someone else soon.

Presidents that are assassinated have always been the most liked.

That would end up badly.

Which is dumb. It just shows they surrounded themselves with incompetent fags.

Is still a pretty shitty way to be treated.

Eh, bad is a matter of opinion.

Humane in comparison to a lot of vareious treatments.

Well sure would go against the Geneva conventions

Not wheb you think of the poor feminists on tumblr. Now THEY have it bad.

eric and little don are so fucking creepy

What state is geneva in?

I love how this is either a troll or some faggot from The_Donald.

But yeah, taking the bait anyway, do some of the fucks that voted for this moron think that he should just be allowed to do as he pleases without any other branch of the government to keep him in check? Because I see some very...authoritarian-like arguments for why the justice system and other branches should stfu and obey.

Kek is in switzerland. This was an agreement that all modern nations signed to make rules of warfare

As if Clinton would be any different. Oh right she would, everyone woyld bow accordingly or meet and untimely end.

What state is switzerland in?

Rules of warfare...lmao, fucking 21st century. The only rule in war is "win".

Well that seems outdated and no need for it, let's just tell the Geneva Convention to fuck itself, WE'RE AMERICA! WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'LL TAKE THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD DOWN AND CLAIM IT AS OUR OWN IF WE WANT AND UNDER TRUMP WE WILL!

TRUMP WILL TAKE THE WORLD AS HIS EMPIRE, HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL THE NEW AMERICAN EMPIRE!

HAIL KING TRUMP!

WE'RE GONNA INVADE THE OTHER INFERIOR COUNTRIES AND MAKE IT'S PEOPLE AMERICAN CITIZENS BUT THEY STAY THERE. WE'RE GONNA INVADE WE'RE GONNA DESTROY AND WE WILL CONQUER!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! HOW ABOUT MAKE THE FUCKING WORLD GREAT AGAIN!?

Oh is that why we don't use nukes and mustard gas? Because we play to win? Should of told that to Vietnam or the middle east

But what about civilians who aren't involved in the conflict? Their deaths should just be chalked up to too bad too sad?

u daym librul elitist

Snowflake can't play by the rules. Great opinion

We should have, you're right. How would you have us coming out of war? Saying "we did our best"?

"Move or be moved."

Killing all of those civilians would make America no better than north Korea

Move or be killed because of a hand full of people.

So...the DOJ, Executive and Judicial branches /should/ bow accordingly because...I don't get whether you're arguing for or not.

Fuck the world. You can't make evryone happy. You can't make 8 billion people suddenly forget their differences and make a campfire and roast marshmallows. Thats a disney fairytale. You crush your ebemy and laugh at it's dead body.

but her emails

Except they wouldn't be american lives. Big difference.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT! IF WE KILL CIVILIANS WE KILL CIVILIANS! WE CAN'T KEEP EVERYONE ALIVE AND WE SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTED TO KEEP THE RESIDENTS OF ENEMY NATIONS ALIVE, WIPE THEM ALL THE FUCK OUT, GUILTY OR NOT!

IF YOU LIVE ON ENEMY SOIL, YOU'RE THE ENEMY AND NEED TO BE DESTROYED, NO IF ANDS OR BUTS!

A few more than a handful.

He's literally weeks away from impeachment OP. You be sure to enjoy him while he lasts, the rest of us will be glad for the truth to finally come out about he and the republicans colluding with Russia.

An emergency election will likely need to be held, since many of the successors also have their hands dirty.

How? If this happens to other countries, they will do the same and America's will die as a result

Don't really care. Somepne is always going to do sonething stupid. Mighr as well be on the right than the left.

How many people determine if war happens? A handful

Like he was weeks away from defeat at the hands of Saint Clinton?

Also it looks like Pence could be going down with him. of course no one will read the COULD and think I said he WOULD.

>>ingenious economic plans.
>>economists hate him

Only dipshits that haven't studied any economics could like someone as fucking incompetent as trump.

Snowflake cry baby.

Eh, then global warming will slowly come to an end. Win win.

I don't know. Don't really care. War is man's great contribution to the universe. We know noyhing else, and nothing else is better at it.

Jeezus kid, take your fucking meds like you're supposed to!

I'M NOT SNOWFLAKE SJW LIKE YOU, FAGGOT ENABLER!

I'm simply saying, the 'civilians' of hostile, enemy nations should be accounted for and taken out as potential enemies of the US whether or not they are we cannot take the risk and let them live.

If we suspect you are against the USA, you are, no shade of gray you are the enemy and you will pay the price whether 50 years old or 5 years old.

This.

Can't stop crying about how war is done. You don't make the rules so your opinion is meaningless

yeah, but that sort of mentality means that everyone will try to fight you.

The key to modern geopolitics is superficially maintaining the hegemoney whilst subtly try to powercreep through the acquisition of strategic resources whilst cutting off said resourses from your rivals.

Take the middle east as a great example: Noone wants peace and stability in the middle east. (Except the people who live there maybe, but fuck them, We can produce enough propaganda to make everyone believe they fuck camels if we wanted).

The reason why we don't want stability there is because we do not want an islamic federation (or rather caliphate) to form, because that would place power and control of oil in the hands of our rivals. Better to prop up an antagonistic Israel, buy oil and gas tot he countries who support Islamic terrorism, all the while selling the same nations weapons that may or may not find their way into the hands of Jihadi lunatics and then sit back and enjoy as warlord after warlord come and go and blow the shit out of each other.

Maintaining the global hegemony whilst subtly trying to fuck your rivals in the ass.

Do you think Russia or the US is crying that europe is suddenly dramatically affected by US aggression in the middle east? Nope. They are now actively encouraging more refugees to flee into the EU whilst pouring rubels and dollars into ultra-nationalist independence partie. Noone wants to see a united europe, the same as noone wants to see a united middle east.

And on that topic, do you think that russia wants to see a united America? To answer that, do you think America wanted to see a united soviet union? No of course not. So they destabilized and destabilized until the USSR cracked.

Hahaha but what am I saying? Putin is best friend of Trump. Why on earth would russia want to destabilize her good friend the US of A? Hell, Putin is too young to even remember the cold war that humiliated his country.

(Obviously it's all the jews fault.)

fucking this!

it has been learned that vote counting centers in 6 states that trump won, had breaches on election night. vote counts could have easily been manipulated by the hackers, meaning that the election was likely stolen by the GOP from the democrats.

Play to win, not to get the "second place" medal.

You know who's "against the USA?" Donald Fucking Trump and Vladimir Putin. That is who is "against" us.

Trump owes Russia a couple hundred billion. US sanctions are murdering Russia's economy, and Putin wants Trump to relieve those sanctions.

Get it yet? Trump is a traitor. Treason is punishable in this country by hanging from the neck until dead. Trump will flee to Moscow of course, but that doesn't excuse his crimes.

Defend this republicucks

Play to win faggot.

Exactly, the children of wartorn countries should be eliminated first tbh, they'll plot revenge and if we kill them first then we won't have future wars to worry about.

Then why isn't the US using nukes? Because of the rules

This

>kill the children
Hope you aren't prolife

Absolutely. You annihilate your enemy in war. If not, you eventually lose, given a long enough timeline.

Samefag

Wrong faggot. Kys.

Samefagging this hard

No, fuck you, you're dead fucking wrong and a crybaby liberal who can't get over how your death cult lost the culture wars, you got put down for good and Liberalism will die over Trump.

And Trump SHOULD relieve the sanctions, there was no reason to do so anyway, if anything Trump is the BEST solution America has ever seen.

8 years faggot, suck my cock when you realize your worldview is a hateful death cult of degeneracy and a LIE! a filthy fucking lie and America is a peaceful, prosperous nation once again.

Trump Jr, 2024, Eric Trump 2032, Trump Forever.

Hope you don't claim to be pro-life either