Bob Bradley in charge of keeping his job

Stick to your own football America

>implying euros wouldn't be better at handegg if they gave a fuck

It really isn't hard, roid your body up to freak proportions and then learn literally one skill set.

Want to be a QB? Learn the patterns your slave owner draws up and learn to throw the ball to the right place (patterns and throwing is stuff toddlers learn)

Want to be a receiver? Same as QB but forget about the most basic skill of throwing and just focus on catching

Want to be a running back? Well throw the throwing and catching out the window, you remember that time you picked up a ball and ran in a vaguely straight line for about 10 meters? Yea you've mastered this position.

Defence? Learn to watch one person who will make predictable actions and when they get close to you, tackle them or lean on them

Ultimately whatever position you play, just listen to what the slave owner on the side tells you to do...DO NOT USE YOUR OWN IDEAS

Lol, like 1/20 Americans will know who that is.

Sick burn.

He was fired by American owners btw.

the brits were so worked up talking about bradley didnt deserve his position.

of course he didnt. americans dont care about your history, your culture, your tradition, your playing style. literally buying up your "historic" 100 year club just to play round with it.

our guy didnt work out, oh well. he will quite literally land in a better spot anywhere in the world that wants him, and its nothing new.

Didn't even know we had an American coach until he got fired desu

>putting in all this effort

Bit obsessed

handegg negrosteroidball eternally btfo

will burgers ever recover?

who ?

Racist

>le Europosters EPIKally tells off Americans meme

I've always wondered if Europeans on Sup Forums realize that the only Ameriposters who care about footy are probably immigrants like me or American hispters and chicanos.

I mean, shitposting and keks aside, you do realize the pathetic futility of trying to stick to Americans on Sup Forums when 90% of them keep to /nfl/nba/hoc/mlb generals. The jokes are funny but if i am to be honest, you guys have to understand that the jokes on you.

what's the big deal? not like english managers do any better

Probably not to be honest, they've been exposed.

>effort
I typed it up while I waited for my breakfast coffee ps obsessed isn't a good defence (not good defence is something bob bradley knows all about)

more like incompetent.

Look how mad you are, the shitposting clearly works.

>mfw an English manager has never won the Premier League and the last time an English manager won the English league was 25 years ago

when phelan is sacked, england will have as many managers in the premier league as wales and spain.

m8...... I'm Scottish. I have a whole bunch of stories i could relate which all prove that Ameriposters really arent lying when they say that they give zero fucks about football. I'm not offended because I really don't see how saying "AMERICANS R DUMB XD" bothers an immigrant. I'm just saying that you really do need to drop the desperate thirst for an actual American's response to validate your "banter". They genuinely couldn't care less about what goes on in eurosports.

What postcode in Scotland are you from?

ky12 0bg if I remember correctly. Left in 2004.

>implying Wenger isn't eligible to be English now

But Fergie is a legend...