What your opinion on nudism?

What your opinion on nudism?

As long as she ain't fat or black I'm fine

ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOR ATRACIVE PEOPLE.

Semi-active participant

Should be mandatory on beaches.

if it's tits, it's fine

is nobody else curious as to what is wrong with that womans hips

I like it but only in private im still coming out of my shell a bit but i think one day id be comfortable showing myself nude

>nudism
>strained hanging breasts
>flapping wieners

if everyone did it, a ton of fetishes would become obsolete
also fat people

I feel the same way

She's a woman? They look like that sometimes.

I'm not allowed to do it anymore, at least not around the elementary school.

>This

I never thought much about it. Never really cared.
I would like to try it sometime. It would be nice to sunbathe like that and even swim a little.
And I don't care if people see my wiener. as long as they don't know me. However, where I live, nudists aren't liked and those who practice nudism are mostly old people who don't give a fuck. I respect people who don't give a fuck, but they are fat, ugly and gay.

Bump

You're still welcome at our pizza parlour.

Anything that allows me to legally photograph naked children is okay by me.

> decide to go to Wreck Beach in Vancouver
> harder to get to but it's a nude beach
> people are casual
> some dude is getting blown by his girlfriend/wife/whatever
> further on there's a couple families
> kids too
> little girl is watching guy get blown from a distance
> mother comes over to her "Emily it's rude to stare"

That's when I realized nudism is like stepping into another dimension.
Instead of calling the couple engaged in a sex act perverts, they repremanded their prepubescent for being rude. Kek

Should be performed only by pretty girls under the age of 16. And it should be mandatory, anywhere, anytime.

Only if we make circumcision normal, that shit looks like a sea cucumber got stuck on him

That scorpion tattoo is terrible

Although the pervert in me likes the idea..the practical side of me wonders where I would keep my keys and wallet.

I've always wanted to go to a nude beach to see if any girls laugh at my small dick

It's called low-rise jeans and wearing then 2 sizes too small. They've permanently changed the natural shape of her body.

>what a dickhead

Gross

in your ass duh

that's absolutely disgusting
why are people doing such things?

My dick is diamond now.

I imagine either a man-bag or some kinda utility belt would be a good idea.

Can't tell if troll or retarded

Dude. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I've seen.

there's very few people on earth I want to see naked. Nudists are never any of those people.

my opinion is: moar

Well story time it seems

Most nudist are old ugly people, teens and attractive adults donĀ“t care about it anymore, and there is always more men than women.

However, if you search for it, you can find HD nudist videos with teen girls (14-17) on the internet.

And the only illegal teen about them is that you are pirating them rather than buying them.

Spent a weekend at a nudist colony with my czech gf. Yes is it degenerate, but not in the way you would imagine.

When you first walk out, a boner is the last thing on your mind, you blush, you actually blush all over your body, everyone chuckles and ronrey OAPs give you "comforting" hugs.

Eventually you get over it, (girls do it or not, like binary) and you realize that these are sad people, they are starved for human intimacy. So the only way to "earn" it, is to share the experience of mutual weirdness and mild discomfort.

Oddly enough it was probably the least sexually charged weekends with that girl. It was just kinda sad, boring.

Well.. From that same day I had a sideways view from 50ft away of that little girl picking and rubing sand off her bald pussy several times over about an hour. Had to spend most of my time there either in the water or face down in the towel to hide my errections.

Another time there were a couple of families having a giggle over some beers while their kids were off by a driftwood log "secretly" investigating eachothers genitals. They must have been less then 10. Boy and a girl.

The beach has been kinda ruined these day now that it has become more mainstream.

love it

>doesnt understand its the same concept as a corset

can't tell if uninformed or retarded

Most of the time, sexual acts in public remain illegal, counts as lewd behavior here in the U.S.
Cops will patrol the nude beach in my city and cite or charge people doing this shit in the open.

This was Vancouver, Canada.
Not Vancouver, Washington.

We have lewdness laws too.. But it was a bit of a hike down to Wreck Beach and the police never went.

If they have fit and nice body, its great.

Agreed. That's the downside.
The "beauty at any size" crowd would want to partake.

If you wanna be nude, knock yourself out. Not for me.

I'm just waiting for the season to start. Just thinking about it makes me diamonds. I live by the sea ,near the quite popular nude beach.

sauce ?

agreed

supervixens?

They think there's rape culture now?
Imagine seeing this while jogging a trail.

most "nudists" are gay men who like to fuck in public. They shut a beach down in my state because so many homos were fucking there. Also, nudism is on the decline across europe because so many of the attractive people end up having their photos/vids posted online. Most nudist couples are ugly old fat people trying to liven up their disgusting sex life. It's actually pretty sad. Oh, and nude beaches pay attractive women (mostly eastern european prostitutes) to walk around nude for tourists

Yeah honestly there's something off about her hips but i could just be too high

how, man?

In america not so cool. Even as an old-school German-Amerikan.
Europe is different.

It fucked my head up as a kid. Swinger shit is kind of involved in the back scenes from time to time.

I'm an alpha now & slay da puss,
but it took me a while to get where I'm at. The nudism shit fucked my head up from an early age on & had a lasting effect.
Made me an even more open person & had some good qualities to it as well but the negative kind of outweighed the positive

Post tits or gtfo

It's a great idea until all those fatties start assaulting you with their blubber.

>underrated post

more of her?

I wish I had more of her but I do not got her randomly off of Sup Forums

Danish aryan master princess

Best public nudity I get is drunk bar sluts.

Hur dur she's a Scorpio!!! She must get along with Virgo and Taurus is her enemy

Scorpio women are fuckin naughty bro. They truly are.

They can stalk like Cancer women

I just want to know how you're NOT supposed to stare at a woman's crotch at a nudist camp when she has a scorpion tattoo over her pussy?

I know you're supposed to act like it's all normal and shit but I'd take that as permission to check out her cunt

can you also post the scorpio version?

Only a faggot would be so fixated on another mans dick.

Hmm a good point.

I did once rent a site at a campground in mid-October and I realized I was the only one on site. I went nude that night around the bonfire, it was pretty incredible the cool air and the warm fire.

I jerked off into the fire too, took a video to show my wife later (she loved it, shes wierd). Having that kind of heat on the nethers was fucking intense, but I somehow managed not to burn myself.

There is a difference between looking and staring.

Not sure if this point has been made already because I'm too lazy to read the whole thread, but nudism is a fucking travesty and we had all better hope it never catches on. Seriously, think about it. You're out walking around a city and you are surrounded by pussies and tits, just out in the open, everywhere, and yet it's not special. It's not sexual. It doesn't turn you on. You don't even notice, in fact, because it's NORMAL.

Look at the middle east, where women have to cover their entire bodies, and men get turned on by seeing a girl's face or her leg or her fucking shoulders. They feel about those body parts the way we feel about tits and ass and pussy. But we don't feel that way because we see that shit all the time, everywhere, it's normal.

Nudism would be awful and would take all the fun and sexiness and shit out of the female body.

Jesus Christ, someone tell that girl not to buy pants that are 5 numbers too small.

Yoooo the rock in the background on the mini peninsula thing looks like a face looking at her. I might be high though