Watched three episodes of this

Watched three episodes of this
Does it get better later?

Asylum is great. The rest is garbage.

no only normies who havent watched any horror movie ever think anything about it is original, while it really just seems like a bad parody of every horror movie theme.

I mean fucking asylum's plot involves a mental hospital, aliens, a serial killer whose gimmick is literally a rip off of leatherface, demonic possession, and zombies or some shit? just go watch the movies and series that they stole all their ideas from instead, it'd be a better use of your time

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Hotel > Freak Show

No, ditch it while you still haven't wasted too much time on it

b-but I like Evan Peters

LOL coven

I would like to know too, been searching for a horror series to watch and this seems to be the only choice 2bh. I've been wanting to avoid it but I guess I'll have to watch it.

Pretty much this.
Coven has both Taissa and best Emma but is the weakest one overall.

Watch Asylum.

Is each season a new story or is it all continuous? If I just watched asylum would I miss anything from any previous seasons?

They're all independent

Coven had so much potential, but it got goofy real quick.

I'm pretty sure they're all in the same continuity, you may miss a cameo or two if you skip any, but nothing big.

The voodoo thing in the past was promising but then we got YA witches.

Does it matter?
Half way through season 4, started last month and I've no idea how/ why I've made it this far. Depending on the season, Paulson (4), Rabe (2, 3), and Bates (3,4) are great (Chikilis in 4, too), but Basset and Lange are almost always insufferable. Evan Peters vacillates between talented and barely present, Conroy's usually fun and Sidibe's usually annoying.
Writing's all over the place, really just stuck with it because I'm in love with Taissa Farmiga. No idea why I'm continuing now, though.

Yeah, really fucking dropped off when it forgot the "Horror" part, and that anti-climatic witch-hunter face off- Vintage Ryan Murphy.
Also Misty Day deserved better. Best character got the worst ending

Yes, she did. Except those Stevie Nicks parts, those were embarrassing.

Asylum > Freak Show > Hotel > Murder House > Coven

Indisputable fact.

No, if you don't like it now then stop, it's not really a "gets better" kind of show.

Each season is a new story. Sometimes characters from one season will appear in another, but those are easter eggs at best and don't at all require watching their 'home' seasons to understand

>waaaah not wholly original

Nothing is. This is a stupid criticism.

>coven

Bait.

Worth watching just to see Gaga roughly drilled in every position repeatedly

Asylum > Murder House > Freak Show > Coven >>>> Hotel

If you're into aliens, that is.

is thias true?
I'm right now at s3e9 and it feels like Pretty little liars, I only watch for misty day

I really like freakshow. Does that make me pleb?

webm me senpai

Always starts "strong", then turns into the most incoherent trainwreck you've ever fucking seen. Pretty sure it's only still on due to the amount of obese SJW women and trannies that still watch it (Ryan Murphy has been shoehorning more of that faggotry into each season, because of course he is, he's Ryan Murphy)

Asylum > Freak Show > Murder House > Coven > Hotel

Asylum, forget the rest.