Be me

>Be me
>Be in weilding class (the fusing metal using heat generated by electrons kind, not the weapon kind)
>Use a drill on your caliper because you're bored as fuck
>Teacher sends you out of class and gives me a mark because he apparently told me to stop 4 times, i only heard the first 2 times. Pic related

>be you
>be stupid
>do stupid things
>post it on Sup Forums

Sage

"weilding"

do you mean Welding?

Spend your own money on a mitutoyo and try to drill that. oops you cant. The caliper was not your property so he had every right to punish you.

Yes, i just noticed my own spelling error thanks to you, i'm a retard...

It is my caliper because i paid fucking money for it.

Your own money? Or money someone else gave you?

well, if you cant spell "welding" when you're in a class about the subject, perhaps you should stop being a fucking retard drilling holes into a piece of precision measuring equipment, and pay attention to the class, and learn how to spell the subject name, or, shock horror, how to fucking weld.

My own money

calipers are fucking expensive dude, I'd be pissed too. We use them in the field and any dirt or grit that gets stuck in it keeps it from being accurate. You're a dumbass and need to quit screwing around so much

There is more to welding class than just welding, i was waiting on my classmate to finish what he was doing because we were working on a project together

I know it's expensive, i paid money for it.

then why did you ruin it just to entertain yourself?

>dumbass

and is part of "welding" to fuck about with drills, damaging your equipment?

No?

then what the fuck were you doing it for, you fucking retard?

It dosent matter if its yours or not. Now you no longer have calipers that measure correctly. this will most likely affect you in your class and the whole point of tax payers giving money for you to learn a skill, is lost.

Why did you need telling twice?

I was bored, and i don't get why i can't drill into it when i bought it with my own money, and i wasn't destroying the drill.

And also, if youre so dumb that you choose to ruin your own equipment when in class, then youre probably too dumb to know how to operate that drill. This might have caused the drill or drill bit to be damaged

I was drilling at the top of it, where there are no numbers, so it works just fine.

I know how to operate a drill without damaging it

So what's the point to all this? Other than to prove what a fucking idiot you are.

Yall are fuckin haters, I support OPs right to ruin anything he can. FUCK PROCISION TOOLS RIGHT IT THE ASS FACE!

There is no point to this.

Toolmaker here, taking a shit on break and looking at trap pr0n on Sup Forumsoner and yhis caught my eye.
You are a dumbass... But if its just a vernier calipur i wouldn't feel so bad. If it was a dial or digital one then i would be upset as a teacher too.

But you'll gladly fuck up a caliper yeah that makes sense

It was not a digital one, i am not that retarded, it was also my own caliper which i bought for my own money.

you are a fucking retard and you're stupid if you think anyone is gonna believe thats a misspelling.

welding refers to only one thing. wielding has to do with handling something.

also calipers are fucking expensive and if you're teacher told you stop why didn't you.

>tl;dr - op is a shit person and a huge faggot

Kinda figured just thought I'd ask

I already know that i'm a shit person, so there's nothing new there.

No interest in changing that? Or do you enjoy using it as an excuse to act like a jackass?

> because phone posting isn't a thing :-)

>apparently told me to stop 4 times, i only heard the first 2 times
>kept going anyway
I would want you out of there as well. You are making it about your caliper when it is more about attitude. You were doing something stupid and unnecessary because
>bored, lol
That thought process is not a good one in the shop at all. When the instructor saw you doing something that didn't make sense and told you repeatedly to stop and you didn't, he recognized that you are one of those 'do what I want' kids that keep doing stupider and stupider things out of boredom until finally the break something or hurt someone.

This

well said.

OP, you're a fucking mongoloid retard who shouldnt be allowed to set foot in a workshop. God help everyone in your vicinity if you were using a lathe.

Your attitude is idiotic, your lack of attention could end up being harmful.

your teacher was damn right.

Because he is a retard with the mind of a child who isnt ready for the real world

>$30 is a lot of money

Didn't your post already establish that?