Rewatching the Matrix

>rewatching the Matrix
>final scene, Neo flies off
>"Directed by the Wachowski Brothers"
>mfw

I don't get it. Is chopping off your penis and becoming a woman the real red pill?

What happened to them? They directed one of the most beloved movie series and then turned into this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd3yWEiNLY&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J485v08n01_03
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>makes series of films literally extended metaphor for being transgender
>both turn out to be transgender
i don't get it, why are people acting surprised?
btw they have confirmed multiple times that the matrix is supposed to be about being mtf

They went from 2/10s to 2/10s. They just faction changed. Who cares.

>chopping off your penis
Are they post-op tho?
I thought they were just crossdressers.

its a shame they didn't stick with the Switch character it would have improved the movie I think.

I think that might be the estrogen pills talking. I have never in all my years of being a matrix fan (even during my teenaged phase where I thought the matrix was the best movie series ever) ever thought the movie had anything to do with being mtf and fail to see anything about that in them.

They accidentally repilled the masses. The globalist jews mkultraed them.

They seem happy, so who gives a shit. It's not like they're still relevant anyway.

>death of the author

They make a movie series about "waking up" and the two of them are so delusional they've lopped off their dicks and pretend to be women

What did they mean by this?

They JUSTed themselves in order to show the world that degeneracy is bad. The ultimate sacrifice, an example of what you shouldn't turn into

this, the ending of the movie literally screams "WAKE UP!!" at you

youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A

Chopping off your penis doesn't make your female.

Lets be clear, you can not change your sex.

that literally makes no fucking sense the movie is just a scifi adaptation of Plato's cave.
The only trans thing is the character called Switch and the studio would not allow that so they just had her be an androgynous woman.

He's shilling pretty hard

Google "Neo is not the one" and watch the youtube video though

That was pretty mind blowing.

we'd all be qt grills if we had the money

The second one to go tranny is mentally fucked up...I mean more than the usual tranny.

I can buy the first one; ok, you're a tranny, good for you. But the second? I mean come on, what are the odds they are both actually trannies?

Larry was obviously a closeted tranny since at least the Matrix sequels and was seen by paparazzi dressed as a woman

Andy seemed masculine up until a few months ago where he seems to have just been like shit I want all that praise and attention too time to trap it up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd3yWEiNLY&t=25s

Can someone do an analysis of the 911 hidden matrix message?

>those things
>qt

>implying living your life how you want to is delusional and not free

You're implying that gender dysphoria occurs randomly, which I doubt. Could be a genetic trait they share, or something in their upbringing.

Don't forget the protagonist also had an unborn child and a wife die right after the films release

Keanu doesn't forgive. He avenges.
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

>first line of dialogue after the aircraft hits the building
>"I knew it"

Wat

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J485v08n01_03 "Prevalence of Childhood Trauma in a Clinical Population of Transsexual People"

>In our study of transsexual people, 55% reported experiencing an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18, with the average age of initial sexual contact being 13.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885 "Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery"

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

So does this mean we get to hang ex-presidents for treason? I'm starting to like this whole HILLARY FOR JAIL campaign Trump has going

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

The WTC had already been attacked and was known to be a major target for terrorists. Not surprising that it would feature in that picture.

Why didn't they just call themselves The Wachowskis from the start? They both had to have had at least SOME sort inkling that they'd eventually regret that Brothers part.

What did they mean by this?

>than the general populatio
How about compared to transsexuals who didn't have the op? Obviously being transgender is shit compared to being normal, that isn't the point.

Bruh

Wtf

Is Sup Forums actually right about the fucking jews?

Seriously man, it's like a pure coincidence or something

They weren't planning on becoming trannies before they tried to bring down the matrix by redpilling the fucking world with an awesome action movie

It was like They Live if John Carpenter had outsmarted (((Hollywood))) but they snubbed him

Coincidences

>(((pure coincidence)))

>Is Sup Forums actually right

Where the fuck is Capital City?

The first brother to "blossom", Lana, actually makes a pretty good woman.
Seriously just comes across like an ugly chick, not a dude dressed as one.
I was impressed.

How fast do you want to become a jew hating nazi?

Didn't Keith David say the movie mysteriously got pulled from theatres after like a week?

>Seriously just comes across like an ugly chick, not a dude dressed as one.
kek

keep in mind 1 in 5 boys and and 1 in 3 girls report being molested so its not that dramatic an increase

I've seen worse looking normal women.

But then I live in England so...

PUUUUUUUURE coincidences

Nothing to see here

Shut it down lets go home

It just proves that trannies are indulging in identity fantasies

"I'm a woman now" is the same as "I know kung fu"

it is, I could construct an elaborate conspiracy theory about how there's going to be a false flag attack at the superbowl from all the times that story has been featured in tv shows and movies or whatever autistic pattern you want, meanwhile in reality you dont advertise your conspiracies in movies

>The only trans thing is the character called Switch and the studio would not allow that so they just had her be an androgynous woman.

Seriously? I thought it was pretty clear she was meant to be trans in the first movie.

Fughggfffgghgh

Wtf I hate jews now

>implying I'm not one
>implying that makes that collection of uncanny coincidences any more impressive
the real redpill is that the holocaust didn't happen
Look at this, now this is something that can't be just dissed as coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

About 9/11, Silverstein is a much more interesting thing.

This really should be on Sup Forums, way off topic.

You mentioned the Matrix just to feign it being on topic for your political driven post.

So reported for rule violation.

All you faggots ITT stop supporting cancerous threads.

That body doesn't look feminine at all, get your eyes checked. The face might fool someone but the body doesn't.

Yes, you morons. Pay attention to what's going on, PLEASE.

The same people that own the banks, also own Hollywood, all the news stations, control the government, education, medicine, and the rest of it.

They put messages in films constantly, telling you in allegory exactly what's going on in the world. The matrix is real, but it's not a computer simulation, it's the web of bullshit that they've got the population of the world to believe.

"What truth?"
"That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."

Let me just ask, who here thinks it's just a coincidence that the emergency number is 911?
Did you know that 911 was made the emergency number in the same year that the WTC began construction? That was the same year that George W Bush graduated from Yale, where he was a member of the secret society Skull and Bones.

I never even heard about the film until last year