So I saw this picture on Sup Forums the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this...

So I saw this picture on Sup Forums the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this?" And the first guy who commented really pissed me off. He said that he would be pissed as hell and that he would make her clean it up and hope it doesn't stain because "that shits nasty".
Are you kidding me??
If I had a girlfriend and woke up to this I would run to the bathroom, turn on a nice warm shower, wake her up and tell her to get undressed and have her sit in the shower for as long as she needed, take the blankets off of the bed and throw them and her clothes in the wash, get her some new clean clothes and a towel and throw them in the dryer for like 5 minutes so when she gets out she can be warm. And then I would make her a hot cup of tea and bring her as much junk food as she wanted. I would cuddle her, I would play with her hair, and I would give her endless massages.
"That shit" is not nasty. That is normal. That is life.

is this pasta? been gone a while

nice copy pasta

cringe

fat 40 yr old virgin detected.
You are actually fantasizing you had a girlfriend and she shit herself. and Then you fantasized exactly what you would do. didnt even mention bleach the shit stained clothes pleb

Nice bait

i've got the original image this copypasta is from but i can't seem to find it

women are disgusting

It's period blood, btw.
I'm not cuck OP, but I had to point that out.

LOLLL LMAO OH SHIT GROSS LOL I JUST NOTICED

Yup.

What a fucking cuck.

Sage you lonely faggot, i'd rub her nose in it, and my bitch did this once and learned her fucking lesson

Worthless bleeding cunts

I had 20 girlfriends already. I'm definitely not a virgin I've had sex many times with girls.

/thread

As a Femanon, if a guy responded horribly to something I would be absolutely mortified about and then continued to humiliate me. I'd leave. I'd destroy his image. I'd tell literally every female I know and it would destroy his chances of getting laid within our town. Word spreads, girls talk. If he responded nicely and respectfully, he'd undoubtedly get the best blow job of his life. And anal. And literally anything he wanted when my period was done. Periods Suck, they hurt like fucking hell every second of every hour of every day for seven days (or more) they make you bloated and self conscious and moody and depressed and your skins bad and your hair is oily. And then you have immature little boys behaving absolutely disgustingly about a normal bodily function. If you don't think this won't happen to your wife one day, while you're sleeping next to her. You're wrong. Or your daughter one day. Well that's assuming one day anyone would ever love you

Fuck off disgustin bitch

>normal
then why don't I get them, freak?

Probably because you're a white cis-male.

Whose the freak now?

You little cuck. Wouldn't you also get on your hands and knees and lick it all up?

'as a femanon' should autocorrect to 'as a white guy pretending to be a woman on the internet'

I don't even get periods anymore. I have an iud. Call me disgusting but at least my pussy ain't Satan's fucking Niagara falls of doom every few weeks.

Are you implying that if you shit yourself, you should be treated a million times better? I guess I should go get some laxatives.

Wtf do you mean freak? EVERY GIRL GETS PERIODS IF YOU DON'T GET PERIODS YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING GIRL. Fucking dumb ass piece of shit

get out roastie

No

Roastie getting toasty

Wanna see my tits?

Yes.

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a girl when they are down on they luck. op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl (a smexy one tho lol xD) here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better. oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr) anyways add me on skype (hitman90001) pls thank you muah xoxoxo

Do I fuck m8

Learn to speak to girls better you fucking twat. Can't anyway, boyfriends coming to bed now. He'd be pissed if I posted again without his consent

Kek I just said "Yes"

>Word spreads, girls talk.
And then those same girls laugh at you behind your back for being a dirty, spiteful cunt. They don't take you seriously and then they post tampons through your letterbox. Cunt.

Holy fuck nigglette, this is Sup Forums

get the jab, retard

angry girls don't have good tits

BAHAHAHA

Beta

M'hmm

You sound adorable

exactly. all the testosterone makes them hairy and saggy

fucking S+ class

Ok, yeah, but for someone who isn't a perma-virgin, that shit is gross.

Granted, I wouldn't kick her out, but jesus fuck. She's a grown up, she can clean herself up.

Samefag.

Also, yeah, you're definitely a virgin who's never rubbed anyone's face in anything.

Yeah she can clean herself up, but you have to agree that girls don't exactly have control over it. Yes we can wear pads and tampons and stuff, but at night when we sleeping.. Yeah... Also when you stand up in the morning and gravity happens, it's a fucking sprint to the bathroom. She can clean herself up, but you don't need to humiliate her about something she'll already be embarrassed about. And fuck, it's a little blood. Change the sheets and her clothes.

>I've had sex many times with girls.
>with girls

LOL

Yeah you're totally not a virgin.

>And fuck, it's a little blood.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh

I thought she pooped herself.

Yeah if that's just period blood then I do not care at all.

I'm a pretty gross dude, I do not mind when girls are too.

And yeah, they don't have control over that.

My thinking was she got so wasted she had shit her pants or something.

Never mind. I'll see myself out.

either nice guy or femanon, you know too much about this. everyone else /r9k/ is that a way

>Yes we can wear pads and tampons and stuff, but at night when we sleeping.. Yeah...
so wear pads at night. my ex did and had no problems. youre probably a cheapskate

>nice guy
forgiving beta cuck that can't express his actual disgust because he's afraid if he does he won't get laid.
you know how chicks hate every other woman? because they know how fake, and shallow they are? what liars they are? That guy is lying.

yeah but youre obviously a fucking faggot libtard cuck with no balls YAAS QUEEN cunt

I wore both pads and tampons at night :)

Not OP, but how's being 13 treating you?

Also my parents work in the medical business, I got that shit for free

What I like most about this is he brought a roll of duct tape to hook up kek

Yeah but if she hadn't started her period yet, how would she know to wear them?

I'm not a femanon so idk how it goes, but if I were one I seriously doubt I'd just start popping them in at night on the off-chance this happens.

It's a little blood, so what?

These bitches is nasty

Plus they need more fiber in their diet.

...or he found it in the chick's apartment...

Yeah, whenever I got the warm feeling in my tummy, I'd start preparing by wearing tampons just incase. Even if that meant a week before my period actually started

>implying he wouldn't fashion a note out of anything he could find
a piece of gum would have worked.

>Blood
>Warm water
NO!

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK

That's the most retarded assumption I've ever seen.

This is not the type of behavior women want from a man. They don't want you to freak out about the blood, but they also do not want you to put them on a pedestal. Even the girls who want to be put on a pedestal lose interest once they are up there.

People need to stop living in the world of the late 90's romcom.

Men who act like copypasta from OP get dumped from being "too nice". Translation for those of you who are inexperienced with female behavior: if you act subservient to her, she will perceive you to be less than she is. And no one wants to be with someone who is less than they are.

Most normal thing in the World but there is a better use of tampons. Let it soak up some good vodka or smth and put it up your ass. You never went this fucking drunk

Wow fuck that. I'd be a terrible woman, I guess. Way worse than the one in OP's pic. Probably be bleedin' up my whole house.

Periods are gross, but respect for being so prepared, I guess.

Either way he used it faggot. Obviously you've never had dick rash from cutting a slit in the gag to fuck her mouth...

she wants a man OP, not a weakling little sister

That's fucking disgusting. That bitch needs to learn how to clean herself properly. If I woke up next to my girlfriend and saw that then she'd need to find a new place to live within the 30 seconds it would take me to throw her out in the hallway.

Is it? Really? The most retarded? I mean it's a bit imaginative, but who the fuck keeps duct tape in their bathroom ? Apart from your mom obviously

That shit is nasty. That is not normal. That is your life.

Amen.

Seriously, OP(if this isn't copypasta, haven't been on Sup Forums in a while), listen to this person.

She's just a person. If you were in her shoes, would you really want someone freaking out and acting all forced-nice to try and make you feel better? No, you'd feel like you were lesser than or did something to warrant pity.

It's a fucking natural bodily process. Shit happens.

Nice copy pasta

My point was, if duct tape was involved, he fucked her nasty

Periods are gross, but they're even grosser to experience. And it's not just periods, it's a sore and upset tummy and sore boobs and sore muscles and headaches and moodiness and just it's awful. When I had periods I would shower 4+ times a day, just because I felt awful and the water made me feel better. It's horrible. And all guys see about it is that it's "gross" when really its so much more than that. It's hell

Either reaction is retarded and makes you either an asshole or a huge beta bitch. The acceptable response is let her know when she wakes up and ask her to clean it up. It's normal but it's still gross, anyone bleeding on anything for any reason is gross.

Hahaha whoa there buckaroo. No need to get defensive and start crying.

Your post was stupid, and you are too. Now you know. No need to freak out and act like a child.

Clean herself.. In her sleep.. Wow, that's pretyy impressive. I wish I could do that, would save 15 minutes in the morning that I use to shower

I have a GF, and this have happened. All you need to do is tell her to put the undersheets in the washer when she wakes up. Maybe she'll blush but wth, it's not like this is something that only happens for a few girls in this fucking world.

Or it was just lying around in the house because 99% of people have duct tape somewhere

Thank you for teaching me your ways. I will seek out others posts and deride them instead of making my own

Yeah I know I grew up with two sisters who were always too happy to remind me of how miserable they were going through their periods.

Also, damn, are you really old enough to have gone through "the change"? Or why are you not having periods anymore?

Clean herself.. In her sleep.. Wow, that's pretyy impressive. I wish I could do that, would save 15 minutes in the morning that I use to shower Exactly. It happens to every girl at some point, I'm like 90000% sure she wishes it didn't happen in front of you though but it did

Yeah every time I hook up with a random I'm like where's your duct tape? Oh no wait...

birth control probably

I'm 19 and have an iud due to endometriosis.

A. this is a good idea
>I will seek out others posts and deride them
B. making your own what?
>instead of making my own

Making your own posts? I do that all the time. I'm doing it now. While I deride yours. See how awesome I am?

true gentleman like that are here

Proper response: let her know when she wakes up (or wake her up). If she apologizes, just say it's just biology, and there's nothing wrong. There. Neither a dick or a pussy about it

Shit and piss a normal parts of life, but I'd still be angry if some bitch did them in my bed.

Oh shit word. Well, uhh, feel better.

holy shit you're stupid
"lying around" i.e. in plain view

totally this. I'd be neither pissed about it nor glorify her for having her period. It's like asking what would you do if your GF spilt a glass of milk on the table.

Nice copypasta, I hope

You're both really fucking stupid, but the guy who said 99% of people have duct tape was right.

Lol I do, no periods. It's fucking amazing

Nice pasta, bb
>im a girl too, btw