Why can't girls walk around topless without being discriminated against?

Why can't girls walk around topless without being discriminated against?

Why can't men walk around with their cocks out without being discriminated against?

Because normally the ones who walk around too less don't look like that.

So a male taking off his shirt showing off his nipples is equal to showing off his penis?

100 years ago when the bra didn't exist girls walked around topless all the time in the summer.

Cuz their tits would sag like the African bush women.

Bcuz teets of grl mak me horn

Because you would be opening up the floodgates to letting really fat and disgusting bitches to walk around topless and be smug about it.

I think that's worth the sacrifice.

Since when is my boner considered discrimination. Pretty sure that means I'm for something, not against it.

Because penises and vagina's are sex organs and breasts aren't. Sure a nice chest on a woman is sexually attractive, but so is a nice chest on a man.

I want to walk around with my genitalia exposed too but the law says I can't

Cocks and boobs are not comparable

Only because they're always covered

Boobs aren't genitalia

>So a male taking off his shirt showing off his nipples is equal to showing off his penis?

Not a counter because you didn't understand the concept of my sarcasm

>100 years ago when the bra didn't exist girls walked around topless all the time in the summer.

You said it happened 100 years ago so you're right I concede.

Because it won't only be hot girls. You'll see far more fat, floppy, nasty-ass, saggy tits than you will any perky, firm tits.

no they fucking didn't

In a perfect world one would think less clothing would inspire more of them to be healthy, but it never works that way.

Actually bras cause the musckes in firm tits to atrophied and cause them to sag prematurely. Free them tatas

Kinda makes you think, eh.

Males shouldn't be allowed to go topless either.

So? Ugly men are allowed to be shirtless.

>Breasts not sex organ
Spotted the virgin.

Yes they did, there are even topless photos of muslim women in muslim countries. It was never a sexual or taboo thing until recently.

I think full on nudity should be legal everywhere, because the human form should never be thought of as inappropriate or dirty. Just no sitting in public benches, and you must at least wear underwear if on public transit.

because that's just how things have been for decades. i'm a female and i don't want to see other girls/grandma's saggy tits jiggling around my face. nor do i want to show them to everyone

>the human form should never be thought of as inappropriate or dirty

This is arguably the biggest crime committed by organised religion in human history. Forget all the countless wars they caused, any other radical ideology backed with sufficient fervour would have been enough to cause those. It takes a special kind of manipulation to collectively convince entire societies that to be in one's natural state is sinful.

>takin the bait, hook and some of the line

Conservative men would be overwhelmed by lustful thoughts that would cause them to fornicate, masturbate and slack off from fucking up the world if tits were exposed.

>nor do i want to show them to everyone
because of course legalizing toplessness means making it mandatory. Very 2 dimensional reasoning.

Trying to be honest: Rape if you excite a man, we can not control ourselves. In court they may say you are asking for it. Laws of nature / Sharia law / Habarabi code the value system set up by men for 5K years

maybe at first from the initial shock, but after a few years it would be normalized.

;3

>Rape if you excite a man, we can not control ourselves
Muslims in a nutshell.

Its kind of too late for this and I think if it was gonna happen it would've already. We walk around not seeing that shit fantasizing about it all the time. Can you imagine if one day it just became "Ok" to walk around tits out? Like if you're a girl, and you are tired of getting harassed by males, this would be the worst possible thing you could ask for. I don't think it has to do with some kind of acceptance, but rather you would just be getting harassed all day by horny guys because its targeting our primal desires.

see

And it's revolting. No one should walk around with their shirt off in public, and places that allow shirtlessness should have attractiveness standards. And no, I wouldn't be permitted because yes, I am a fat piece of shit. But that doesn't mean I want to see other fat pieces of shit topless.

1. I don't want to see skin on unattractive women - or men for that matter. Shirtless men in public should not be tolerated and is not in most businesses.
2. Young attractive women would be molested on the street by deviants.
3. Girls would feel even more insecure about their bodies because of lopsided/small/floppy/ugly tits compared to nice looking tits.

>not being a degenerate and using crude words
>virgin
Nigga you must be joking

Yea I put that in there. Sharia Law. But not so long ago we held those same values in high regard. Jewdao Christian values all come from Habarombies code of how people should live in society. Yea my spelling sucks , grammar NAZI's

They can in Ontario Canada in the hot summer whether.
(if they choose to)

free milk

Its amazing what a bra can do to some Shit-tier titties Lul

Nigga u dumb.

Had not seen this pic... who's the other girl?

>Sharia Law
Yeah, this. I hear you. It is just stupid how Sharia law assumes men have no self control, and instead encourages women to cover up. That law just removes accountability from rapists basically.

You mong, people in both the west and east had strict social rules on modesty and dress. Hell, before 1950s women wore fucking flannel jumpsuits to go swimming.

women are one of the few resources sandniggers have left. They've become so feminized (meaning dominated - not feminine in the tranny/homo sense of the word) by western superiority that they need to control their womenz anyway possible.

Dem titties.

right?

where did this come from, there was only ever one other pic from this get together that i remember

I think walking around topless regardless of gender in a public place like a city is extremely trashy

Do it at a big park, or at the beach, not walking down 5th avenue on a hot day

I wish they could walk around topless. I love boobs. I'd be thrilled just to see them everywhere. Why anyone would discriminate against that baffles me.

Because they are far to sexualized for that to be okay.
It would also most likely increase the rating of rape per year.
Idk why people are trying to find a justification for being a grade triple AAA+ slut.
Literally everyone would be taking creepshots of these women and uploading them to fap websites.

>Tl;dr: not gonna happen. Female breasts are sexualized parts of the body and have been for an extremely long time now. Cover up or shut up.

Fine by me

How come Im not allowed to get an erection when looking at them without being labeled a pervert

>women are one of the few resources sandniggers have left.
How does this happen? Stoning the unfaithful too much? They seem to breed like rabbits and afaik there is no birth limit like in China.

What's the name of the one you know?

Humans are the only primates to have permanently enlarged breasts. Evolution proves that they have a sexual function.

cause there would be too many car accident cuz man are distracted

Because men are genetically programmed to associate breasts with fertility and mating, they ARE a sexual cue, like it or not, and by feminist standards, inciting a sexual response in a man by this kind of display is rape!

The only women who would walk around topless would be fat, ugly feminists. No one wants to see that, probably most of them included.

Why should we have social standards?

why sould we have education?

why should be have interest rates?

Why should we be forced to pay tax?

Why do men make up over 90% of workplace deaths?

why are men expected to manual labour over women?

why should sex with 13 year olds not be legal if they consent?

Have you ever considered that social standards provide a better standard of living on the whole for everyone. For every woman that wants their sagging tits to hang out, where are three people who dont want to have to see that. Certain things, such as modesty, have come about in society because it doesnt affect the person who is being modest, and it is appreciated by the people who dont have to witness their immodesty. If you want to live in a society where everyone does what they want all the time, go live in a tribe in africa, but youll soon see that the lack of social pressure for the greater good (hotfuzz.jpg) makes them far less advanced of a society.

>by feminist standards
Just being male is rape to these rabid princesses. Gangraped if you happen to also be white and straight.

+1

It's Gingerpuss aka Puddems and Fuckmyusername aka Faymougles

you can, just go to times square. try not to get run over.

derp

puritanical foundations and bias.
ask religion
in some communities they can.
"naughty bits"
biologically male and female chests are the same. with hormones both sexes can develop muscles, fat and produce milk.
take your pick and good luck changing the societal norms where modesty is considered a legal issue.

cont

every wondered why we have laws? we didnt have laws because one person decided they wanted it and then everyone else followed. laws were decided because the majority of people were fed up of the bad shit happening, and didnt want their stuff being stolen or their kids being beaten up, and nothing happening to the perpetrators. to laws were put in place to help those people. The majority of people dont want everyone to be walking around naked. soial modesty benefits everyone whereas a nudist world benefits a small minority. laws and social pressure help the function of society so that it works for everyone. Imagine if the social norm was for men to stay at home with kids and woman to go to work. Men have a far weaker paternal instinct than women have maternal instinct, are far less tolerant of children and are far less caring (yes some men have all those qualities). women bringing up children benefits everyone, because the children get brought up well, the men get to keep working (which theyre evolutionary trained to do) and women can look after the children which theyre very good at doing. while i appreciate peoples choice to go back to work after a child, it is often seen as bad for the young child to be without a mother.

Think before posting dumb threads. Social standards are there fore a reason

yes this triggered me

its scam started by the bra business they wana sell more bras

Because they're only doing it to get men to fuck them and get them pregnant. There's no other reason and it pisses off wives and girlfriends.

This comment and pic were created by a woman. Remember what feminists mean: "yes means yes but no doesn't always mean no"

>733081544
you can do that at the GOTJ

holy shit are people actually this fucking retarded.

If you walked around topless in 1917 you would have been practically outcasted from sociey.

The laws of the USA says the same thing without stating it. It is the value system humanity has lived with forever. The problems of today come from us not knowing how to deal with modern values. No means No , but my dick is hard and your passed out drunk ( what do U think would happen to you in Asia?

If you got drunk and passed out in some college dorm. Got passed around the dorm, the law questions your intent being there, like that. It may judge you a whore, and they are not at fault.

They can but most girls with any sense of decency wouldn't want to anyway

Because they've been sexualized.