Ivy League economist ethnically profiled, interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight

>Flight from Philly to Syracuse goes out on the tarmac, ready to take off. The passenger sitting next to me calls the stewardess, passes her a note. The stewardess comes back asks her if she is comfortable taking off, or she is too sick. We wait more. We go back to the gate. The passenger exits. We wait more. The pilot comes to me and asks me out of the plane. There I am met by some FBI looking man-in-black. They ask me about my neighbor. I tell them I noticed nothing strange. They tell me she thought I was a terrorist because I was writing strange things on a pad of paper. I laugh. I bring them back to the plane. I showed them my math.
It’s a bit funny. It’s a bit worrisome. The lady just looked at me, looked at my writing of mysterious formulae, and concluded I was up to no good. Because of that an entire flight was delayed by 1.5 hours.
Trump’s America is already here. It’s not yet in power though. Personally, I will fight back.

I'm moving to Canada this would never happen in Canada.

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this will never happen in canada

you're right the plane would have taken off and then exploded because of some poo in the loos shoe bomb

This only happens in multicultural societies

>US
u s a

because of white privilege

at least 1/3 of American population are complete retards it's nothing new

>its trumps fault

that fucking jump

To be fair, Ivy League economists have probably caused more people to die than terrorists.

Lots of stupid fucking retards in this country. Can't wait until we replace you white morons with honorable mestizo and castiza qts.

trump is the one who is giving these types of people a voice. we used to ostracize them and tell them to sit down and shut up. now they actually have a voice...

>woman mistakes math equations for Arabic

Is this the Onion?

"Chauvinist man assume a woman is stupid and boast a one-sided story to humiliate her.
Journalists relay only his version, because women are notoriously hysteric unreliable anyway"

Yes because part of trumps platform is "call the fbi if you see something you dont understand"

if you are talking about democracy in general, then they always had a voice

no it's trump's america

this

It's an attention whore whose story is automatically deemed credible because he said "Trump is racist lol".

He's probably the brother of the woman who got randomly punched in the face by a car driver who yelled "Trump 2016!" and drove away.

fact is being suspicious of swarthy looking muslim rats is a good survival strategy. They have a habit of blowing up.

Meanwhile the people who did 9/11 are also telling us not to vote for Trump.

That's odd, innit?

>woman does something retarded
>italian mistaken for arab
>trump somehow gets the blame

HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

he's not even muslim he's italian..and there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world and the percentage who have blown themselves up is not even half of a percentage of all muslims.

there's a greater chance that you will be killed by a white man than a muslim.

but then again ur a trump supporter u can't read or into math.

I'm going to smash out a bunch of car windows and yell Allah hu Ackbar while doing it. How significant.

>this never would happen in canada

that's because you'd be too fucking stressed and pissed to do math after learning your flight has been delayed for 3 hours due to some clouds

Yes, please fucking leave.

So uh, does this mean Italians are not white?

i was on a flight back from an interview and was doing some engineering analysis and design and writing a technical paper on a plan and the guy next to me asked me about it, but he was a computer engineer and was curious what i was doing because he wasnt familiar with the math i was doing. we just talked about jobs and school and shit

You should really check pew research into "moderates"

ALLAHU AKBAR

∫∫∫εδ^λΔε

This is another case of
>American education

>thinking math is arabic
>being this fucking retarded

This is Trump's America? You're an asshole. It's that nigger Obama's America, cuck. Go choke on your pencil, faggot.

>Philly to Syracuse

why not just drive of take the train?

>ivy league

Does anyone actually have respect for these schools now that jews are over 50% of the administration? They've been infiltrated by pseudo-intellectuals and sociologist scum.

Does anyone know who this dumb bitch is? I want to see her publicly ridiculed

poorfag detected

>if you see something, say something.

You're the dumb bitch, you dumb bitch. She was just doing her job.

So if I see anybody even touch their shoe i have the duty to down the plane for hours?

He was doing math. How is math going to bring down a plane past the engineering stage?

So /sci/ are the real terrorists eh?

It's not about the math! He passed her a note. Note passing is for 3rd graders and bank robbers. He has no business passing secret messages to flight attendants.

nice reading comprehension you stupid fucking burger

Do I need to pass your a note so you'll understand the article?

(((SCHULBERG)))

rare republic of china

>The passenger sitting next to me calls the stewardess, passes her a note

come on man, at least try

she fucking passed a note to the flight attendant.

lol trumpfaggots cant read.

That is not his preferred pronoun.

>she flagged down a flight attendant and handed that crew-member a note of her own.
opposed to the notes the man was writing in his own notepad

goddamn you are dumb

You gonna delay a flight for hours because you see a brown man reading words you cant understand?

>cherrypicking

Read the whole article.

Why don't you move to Mexico instead?

>You gonna delay a flight for hours because you see a brown man reading words you cant understand?

Yes! He shouldn't be passing secret notes to flight attendants. If I see something suspicious I will delay your flight for 1.5 hours.

jesus fucking christ you are hopeless

>as opposed to the notes he was writing in the notepad

he wasn't passing anything to anyone and you cannot pull anything from the article that says otherwise. Just stop embarrassing yourself

This. He was passing notes to the flight attendants.

lol.
literal idiocracy.

holy shit are you trolling or are you really that bad at reading comprehension?

It says that nowhere in the article.
The woman handed a note to the stewardess. that's the only note that was passed in the entire story.

I am in utter awe. Utter and complete awe.

You just changed my mood from frustrated to impressed

>It says that nowhere in the article.

All this shilling! Anyone who actually reads the article will see through your lies, Schlomo.

>poo in loos shoe bomb
When was the last time we bombed anything faggot? We are not Syrian refugees that your cuck leader loves so much
>if they bomb you, you win

I'd be more worried about getting hacked to death by a machete from a muslim poo in loo

So you're going to generalize a population of 320,000,000 people based on the actions of 1 person? Jeez. And these are supposed to be the tolerant ones

>giving these types of people a voice
>we used to ostracize them and tell them to sit down and shut up
>...

I know you're just shitposting, but the fact that some people believe this is the problem.
We used to do the same with the liars, cheats, thieves, retards, and mentally ill subhumans like the feminists, trannies, fanatics, and social justice groups, and now we let them try to run everything to send society to its doom. It's only fair that people with concerns, educated or not, get a voice too.

>When (INSERT POLITICIAN) is elected something I dont like will continue to happen/happen more frequently/stop happening.

I live in syracuse

You just know he noticed her looking at him suspiciously and intentionally tried to look even more suspicious. I picture him covering up his paper like a nerd trying to prevent his classmates from copying his paper and looking all around the plane to make sure no one was watching him.

i was memeing about that one plane some sihk guy blew up comeon senpai

>Moving to canada!

Why, he doesn't like Mexico? Doesn't want to live there?

Us either.

TRUMP 2016

How shitty is the American basic education for someone to mistake mathematical equations for Arabic? I know the German education system is not the best, but I'm glad I'm not educated in America.

>implying a woman needs to be egged on in order to react dramatically

Right? Why didn't he want her to see what was in his notebook? What did the note he passed to the stewardess say?

Almost as poor as your reading comprehension.

The fuck does this have to do with Trump?

For most people anything more advanced than algrebra is moonspeak.

It's usually women who call shit like this out on planes. They are too timid to ask directly so they tell an authority figure that they're concerned and frightened and then expect them to take care of their perceived problem. Stupid cunts have reported people doing stretches in the back of the plane because they thought they were terrorists.

Youre fucking autistic. The lady passed the flight attendant the note about the guy you fucking retard.

Stretching looks a lot like praying and terrorists pray before they carry out their attacks. You sound like a naive little lady. What the fuck do you know about anything? You should be thrilled there are smarter people than you planes.

You spend too much time on tumbler and have a warped concept of gender. He is not a lady.

Have you never flown on a plane? You need to stretch and move around to get blood flowing otherwise you will fuck your legs up permanently.

In Canada, the woman sees the terrorist planning an attack and assumes he's an economist.

He was serious at first, then after he realized his mistake, he changed his attitude to trolling to make it seem like he knew the entire time and he was just fucking with you. In reality he's retarded and just didn't read carefully enough.

I'm actually an airline pilot and I've never once needed to stretch before sitting for a couple hours. I'm not an obese geriatric from hong kong bing bong.

Everyone itt is missing the point.

There is no reason to fly commercially.

General Aviation and charter flights make up the majority of flights over the US and they are never checked by the TSA or anything.

If you cannot fly G/A or charter, then you do not have a valid reason to fly and you should get used to being treated like cattle

Only true if you're old or have a clotting disorder.

This. He was passing suspicious notes to the flight crew. Anyone else read the article?

Good. Leave, Jew.

When did Indians bomb anything you fucking faggot. Hurr durr I did it again mom! I said poo in loo! A FUCKING LEAF

Have fun fighting that fire up there. The fact that you leave is meaningless

>General Aviation and charter flights

How is it costwise? Any good companies you recommend?

Aw man I don't get it
Can you quote the part where it says that please, I'm bad at reading thx

Uncommon flag!

>it's Trump's fault

He doesn't even look brown

you are now aware that India had the high score for air terrorism until 9/11

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

So a Canadian woman on a Canadian airline got worried about her Syrian """professor""" seat neighbor?

Just another day in Trudeau's paradise I'm afraid.

>WELCOME TO THE SPIN ROOM WITH WOLF BLITZERBERG

>Trump's America is already here.
wtf is the reasoning behind saying this? does he think any other presidential candidates are gonna make situations like these magically disappear?

Im an American you idiot, and nice projecting youve done there fatty.

Dude you forgot the quote :)

If that's true, that means that my country was ruled for 400 years by non-whites and my people are now no better than France, Spain and all of Eastern and Southern Europe.

I'm sad, Sup Forums

>everyone in power thanks to Obama's policies
>"THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT!"

t. Shiloh Shekelstein

Liberals are a fucking disease.

>give me all the snacks or i'm crashing this plane.

fatty confirmed.

canadians are the majority dead

>having powers of reasoning this weak

Nah that has been debunked lad, at least on long international flights. Your best bet is getting a pair of really tight mesh socks that go all the way up your calves. Theyl get the blood moving so you don't need to stretch or move around as much.

t. American who regularly flies to HK and back for work