/180/: 2017 WILLIAM HILL WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP DAY 11

We're getting to the business end of the World Darts Championship with both the last 32 ending and the last 16 starting today.

Opening the afternoon is a red, yellow and black derby between Belgium's Kim Huybrechts and Germany's Max Hopp. Kimmy was ruthless in his defeat of James Wilson with young Hopp sending speedy Eurojobber Vincent van der Voort to the retirement home alongside Roland Scholten and Co Stompe. James Wade will have to hope Sammi doesn't leave him for the insatiable sex god and 1996 BDO champion Steve Beaton as they meet in the second match of the day: Wade outclassed Ronny Huybrechts while the Adonis was far too much for Devon Petersen to handle. Ending the afternoon are polar opposites in speed with super quick Dutch kiddy fiddler and 2006 Lakeside winner Jelle Klaasen against the unbelievably dull Brendan Dolan. The Cobra relatively eased against eternal first round loser Jeffrey de Graaf with double in double out 9 darter man benefiting from Christian Kist unable to cope with his INSANE 95 average.

Round 2 finishes with the first match of the evening as "Scotsman" Peter Wright plays already washed up Welsh kid Jamie Lewis; their first round matches nearly 2 weeks ago (!!!) had Clownman win a dancing battle with Jerry Hendriks and the gulping youngster only just scraped past Ireland's Mick McGowan. The last 16 starts with reigning champion Gary Anderson against middling Benito van de Pas; Gando has not been troubled at all in his campaign so far with straight set wins over Mark Frost and Andrew Gilding, while Big Ben had to fight hard to send Terry Jenkins into retirement on Friday afternoon. The day's play ends with a repeat of the 2015 last 16 tie between Adrian Lewis and Raymond van Barneveld, where the ferry loving one hit a 9 darter; this will be the first actual test for both men as none of Caris & Cullen nor Green & Norris have had any impact on either player.

Coverage starts at 1:00pm UK time on Sky Sports Darts (SS3).

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/4ud52hw4o2a21nktfqmh5pp4x/title/william-hill-world-championship-day-ten
pastebin.com/Xn1neXVN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Today's matches (1:00pm start, best of 7 sets)
Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts (13) v Max "My Girlfriend's Son" Hopp
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade (6) v Steve "PHWOARRRRR!!!!!" Beaton (27)
Jelle "Yewtree" Klaasen (10) v Brendan "Ulster Dud-Namite" Dolan (23)

>Tonight's matches (7:00pm start, all best of 7 sets)
Snakeshite (3) v Jamie "Rastajobber" Lewis (30) [R2]
Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson (2) v Benito Van de Pas "the Dutchie on the left hand side" (15) [R3]
SnackP&Ot (5) v Barney (12) [R3]

>Day 10 roundup
pdc.tv/news/article/4ud52hw4o2a21nktfqmh5pp4x/title/william-hill-world-championship-day-ten

>New to /180/? Have our starter pack so you can get in on the action!
pastebin.com/Xn1neXVN

Happy Benito removal day

Klaasen or Dolan will lose this afternoon, that's probably the best we can expect. Hopp beating Chipmunk would be a (pleasant) surprise, and Adonis needs a serious Wade breakdown to stand a chance. For the evening matches: Clown match will be boring, Gando vs Ben could be good if Benito gets his shit together. If he repeats his Jenks performance, it will be Gando cruising. Last match will be a killer, due to Fatpot playing better than expected given his performances in the last tournaments before the WC. Still, Barney's my favourite here.

To OP: Why do you hold your awesome image with the exit reasons until the very last post? Seriously, this thing is so good, it needs to go in the OP!

>Max "My Girlfriend's Son" Hopp
Total devastation!

And if you're wondering how that chant that's been going round Ally Pally goes, here are the words.

>Why do you hold your awesome image with the exit reasons until the very last post
I got the images the wrong way round.

It happens.

Here lads

Nice. Have a good time, mate. Any signs to watch out for?

good lad

BORING BORING TABLES

And we're on now.

>wanking on mvg/barney for 30 minutes

>yfw Kimbo loses because he got distracted by Max's girlfriend

Reyes in the pl WHEN lads?

>yfw Kimbo loses because he got distracted by Max's girlfriend's son
fix'd

Can the angry manlet beat the autism?

Needs to be showing last night's form consistently before that can happen.

I didn't know Kimmy was a nonce.

MVG will kill him for his antics last month.

What's the atmosphere like in there?

>toure chant

what's max gf look like

I didn't mean THAT kind of distracton.

Still behind Cadby in that ranking.

Old, with more rings under her eyes than Saturn.

Why did Kim drop 'Rock you like a hurricane'? Was a much more appropriate walk-on song.

best walk on girl

Good webm, have been staring at for like 3 mins straight

Adopted Hi Ho Silver Lining before the Grand Slam last year to get the crowd on his side.

>max flopp
Uh oh.

>going from that Reyes MvG match to this shit

Na na na na na na na na na na!
Maxi Maxi Hopp, Maxi Hopp, Maxi Maxi Ho-opp!

Still averaging enough to win Lakeside.

>193 in 4 darts
Damn, Kim!

Pretty decent match desu.

Am I the only Amerifat watching this morning?

Throw a bacon butty at Lewis later

when does lakeside start actually

always have to watch for my fix after the world championships

7th January

>this picture

thanks lad

Who /hype for the BDO womens championship/ here?

if he says "game on" like that one more fucking time....

Hopp looking like he'll get whitewashed here.

Does anyone have a stream? Can't seem to find a decent one

>Oompa Loompas
k

Yes

So sad. Hope she'll be better soon.

Cheers lad

>german accuracy

>D13
GJGE Max

DAT 117

That 117!

>belgian attempting to take on an army of germans
Don't even mention it.

>hopp

>41
>42

wew lads

Max is broken, it's ogre.

gg Hopp

>100 left
>1
Jesus.

If Kim plays like this v Taylor, he will get Caravan'd.

Poor Max. His girlfriends son will be very sad.

Is there any way to stop Autism lads?I know he's only won once here but I can't see him failing again.I just it doesn't get like the dark ages of Philth with no real challengers.MVG raped 2016 so hard.

max is dead

>Is there any way to stop Autism lads?
Even Cristo Reyes was close yesterday, and we still got RvB in there, so: Yes.

If someone can average 106 and check out at 58% against him and still come off as the loser, I find it unlikely he can be stopped.

But set play has been his weakness in recent years despite his first two majors being set play formats ('07 Winmau & '12 WGP).

hoeba hoeba hopp hopp hopp

I don't thnik the crowd is helping. Max would love so much to give them something to cheer, and it only adds to the pressure.

The only chance of him losing is either meeting Gando in his world championships form or Barney in his 'facing MVG' form

It's funny how no one mentions Clown, because Clown is the president of the newly formed MvG pocket club, no matter how good he is.

who else yells 180 when they climax?

>open stream
>see this

I always yell "big finish"

Jelle Klaasen with a secret weapon (pics of niece)

>Jelle Klaasen with a secret weapon (pics of niece)
What could go wrong?

definitely doing this next time I bang the gf and/or bit on the side

>muh crowd

don't forget to shout 'OI OI OI' aswell

kek anyone else catch the guy in the trump mask behind him

German commentary now bullying Max because he cares too much about distractions like "so great muh girlfriend's son is here".

GET YOUR DICKS OUT, LADS

Maybe he's just not that good

DAT Beaton montage

This. Why bully the 20 year old no. 38 of the world for reaching 2nd round in the worlds and exiting against no. 13? It's actually a decent result. Problem is that there's no one else besides Max.

>walking out to staying alive

based as fuck

When the only other Germans of any note are Artut and Cube, it's no surprise they're expecting far too much from him.

>Wade still wearing those maroon slacks

You can have Christian Kist he lives close enough xD (ebin joke sorry)

KEK does it say bronzed adonis on his back?

BONKERS

T-thanks, mate!

This.

That's his nickname.

Strange how Beaton's throw is so smooth yet he uses none of the barrel; it's all stem.

Just love that Adonis throwing action.

DAT 123 ON THE BULL

I CAME!

dat bull

Dat 123!

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

Wondrous 123 on the bull from Sexy Steve.

noice

Wade too much to handle for Steve's Sex Stick.

steve looks awesome but he sucks

>all those 5s

digits for wade loss incoming

wade shook af

>Beat off
Rushed that.

>this fucking choking

>old darts players

lel shuffle off