Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anti-capitalist sentiments
>wants you to buy his products
>capitalism

his very shady "snake oil" products that he will spend 4 minutes of a 8 minute video talking about

The brain force isn't turning me into a Bogdanoff

Fuck that guy

I'M HOT BLOODED

G A Y F R O G S
A
Y

F
R
O
G
S

because he is too near to the truth we are all have been lied to about. at least sometimes. sometimes not.

delusional

He is banging my husbando

Because he's a raving lunatic. Then again that also qualifies him to be president these days and he's less of a racist cunt...

haha epic fellow redditbro

Because he switched from ultra-libertarian to statist right-winger

Because he is a massive bullshit artist. Not only are his arguments full of wild speculation but he clearly assumes a conclusion then tries to fit evidence to it. Which is the opposite of what you're supposed to do. Also he's never properly acknowledged the hundreds of predictions he's made that never came true and things he's said that we know now are demonstrably false. Seriously, there are compilations on youtube of his predictions that never came true. Just look it up.

Probably because he has been sued twice in the last two months for spouting bullshit and caves on the first threat. Then claims he is a fighter.
Only the dumbest of people listen to his show

Alex Jones is the controlled opposition. A distraction artist and his followers are can't seem to put that together even when he testifies on court that he's a liar

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Because he will sell your Country out for Israel, you blind shill.

>hole-hardedly
whole-heartedly. c'mon user

i know he is bullshit but it always makes me laugh
like when he testified in his custody hearing that he smokes weed once a year to test its strength because george soros is making the weed stronger to control people

i fucking cracked up at that shit

Because he is a complete nut job who gives a bad name to anyone else who is anti-establishment.

You definitely did not keep reading that.

i just did. pretty funny. whats the point though

I dont know. Seen it in a few threads now. No relation to the content it seems. New copy pasta to me.

I reacted like you though, saw whole hardedly and thought "lol retard"

If you don't hate obnoxious liars only interested in their bank account just shut up.

I test weed often also my headphones in car and stopping the music industry from training for that big trip into space ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! Buckley help?

Hahaha he smokes on his own Damn show

People actually believe his nonsense and take it to the voting stations

1776 will commence again folks you got to buy my products they're raping kids so get some brain Force so I can talk about rape and murder while groen's trying to eat lunch

caveman it tastes great folks they're literal demons Hillary the Republicans the Democrats there all evil so buy some brain Force we could take this operation to the next level they don't want you to know that like you could open the window that little microphone and Google can tell you all kinds of stuff folks made that back when I was getting pumped behind an old liquor store just me and Buckley taking it all night

Because he exposes what needs exposing.

>Because he exposes what needs exposing.

This isn't a game folks they're robbing you Obamacare set up by the ovilus Infowars life.com by the way it hit me the other day that we need your support big breaking news after the Special Report from brain Force super male vitality super female vitality Super Squirrel you got a new product for the kids and by that I mean baby goats it's called Cheeba chew boo boo it's important from the finest Chiapas mountains Special Blend created just for you took me in Buckley five minutes working each other's cocks 2 make this enforce enforce and force America first after you buy some I migrate products

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! INFOWARS DOT COM!

1. Some people hate him because he's a raving tinfoil hat doofus who spreads stupid ideas & riles stupid people.
2. Other people hate him because they really believe that shit & he's admitted on the stand he's a lying fraud, so now they have to call him a 'shill'/'controlled opposition.
3. Still others hate him because beliefs spread by people like him helped put a narcissistic sociopathic manchild into the white house.
4. More just don't like the look of his face.

>Why is he so hated?
Parents of Sandy Hook victims got harassed because of this douchenozzle.

That's why I hate him.

The C word really? Sexist much?

INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTER PIZZA EATING PSYCHIC VAMPIRE GLOBALISTS FEEDING ON HUMAN MISERY TO FEED THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REALITY MANIPULATION MACHINE BEING HOUSED AT BOHEMIAN GROVE. AND THAT'S JUST HILLARY'S TUESDAYS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Does he know that various grades of weed exist and that he doesn't have to get above 20 percent THC? I usually get top shelf 30 percent, but you pay a premium for that. On top of that you get an indica and you're pretty much golden. Sativa is a rare treat anyway. Look it's hard to grow indoors