The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

why hasn't a black person ever won a strongman competition in the entire history of competition?

Africa born, Africa bred,
Strong in the arm, weak in the head.

Op here.

Ill play. . .
-Sure, on average, the black species is larger. We wouldn't breed tiny slaves. .
- The most intelligent people on earth are NOT Africans of any kind. If your race was so intelligent, it wouldn't be third world. . .
-Best at sports, again, we wouldn't breed mandingos that cannot fight, play well, etc. Notice that most coaches are white. . . .You think that you've gotten so far, yet you're still a slave to the whites. . . .enjoy!

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you're not even black.

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians
aaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaa
top fucking kek

That's not true. The average male height in America is 5 11 for whites vs 5 10 for blacks. In Africa it's like 5 4 in many countries because they're so male nourished. They always push outliers to push the agenda.

this thread again?

You blame pol for cucks when liberals are literally cucks and proud of it.

Just your daily reminder that now matter how much you try, you're still just a nigger.

What is your point
These threads are obviously pol excrement

Yes... that is why Africa is such a thriving continent. Why is has so much wealth, why it builds all the highest technologies.. Yes.. Africa and the austrolopiths that inhabit it today are doing a great job.. now get your knuckle dragging ass over here and make me some coolaide

I would say they sacrificed brain matter for dick length, but most of them are short on both.

>ings it also takes six white man to take down one black man
Actually it only takes a bunch of drunk sailors to capture the whole continent of black men.

They're made to troll people who use pol. They're made by liberals or niggers.

You think pol likes threads about how black dudes are strong? Are you fucking stupid?

ITT: a newfriend successfully trolled newer newfriends with a worn out meme

is this what you sayin' op. yo like black dick.

The average dick size for blacks is not 8 inches, I'm bi, trust me.

if niggers are so smart why were they slaves? and still are in some places? they literally live on top of diamonds but africa is the poorest place

How big is it really?